Shelly B's Naughty, Sweet & Dirty

luna65

Well now...what else could we expect from one of our resident Southern Sirens but yet another delicious blend which smells like fucking?!

Missed out on the Honeyed Amber and Musk? Got some but you want more? Love the scent of Sexology but maybe the pheros give you pause to wear outside the bedroom?

GET THIS. GET IT NOW.

It's very much in that same vein of honey + amber + musk = sex. But there's an added edge of sweetness which isn't too sweet, just enough to feel kind of playful while still transmitting that OMG DO ME NOW command.

And really...what more could you possibly want? :waiting:

Edited by luna65

so glad I ordered this last weekend !!!! when the word get's out.....you'll only find it in the GGG list !

I'm so excited! I loved the Honeyed Amber and Musk so much that I ordered two bottles of this one, unsniffed.....

I'm so excited! I loved the Honeyed Amber and Musk so much that I ordered two bottles of this one, unsniffed.....

OK, this came today, in my hoarding package......this is EXACTLY what I envisioned! I had told Shelly that the day that this came up as a new private edition, I had written down those exact notes and was getting ready to request it myself when I ordered the new releases (we are TWINS after all).....I am ECSTATIC that I got 2 bottles.....it is soooooo dirty, but sweet at the same time.....it reminds me of a cross between Sugared Honeycomb and Sexology......precisely what I wanted......I am going to try it out on my sweetiw tonight.....along with a big load of pheros.......

I need more of this!

Still waiting on my other new releases.....will review as soon as I get them!

Edited by Dolly

Oohhh... I'm so saaaaad.... I got a whole bottle of this because I was dead sure I'd love it... I got the goodies today and jumped to trying this...

I don't think my skin loves this :) It's so nice in the bottle, but it just smells plastic on me...Just like the Bacchanalia did :lol: Wonder if it's a specific type musk that does that on my skin or what else it might be? I love pretty much all the dirty or musky scents, and they usually love me!

Oohhh... I'm so saaaaad.... I got a whole bottle of this because I was dead sure I'd love it... I got the goodies today and jumped to trying this...

I don't think my skin loves this :) It's so nice in the bottle, but it just smells plastic on me...Just like the Bacchanalia did :lol: Wonder if it's a specific type musk that does that on my skin or what else it might be? I love pretty much all the dirty or musky scents, and they usually love me!

Hey Rosebud.....I am sending you an email......

Could be the civit, I guess, I imagine there is civit in Bacchanalia as well. But since it's still "fresh" I'd give it a while to settle down before a final decision. Wear it again in a couple weeks, maybe, see if it still goes wonky on you.

Edited by luna65

My skin amps ALL of the notes in this one! Even though I just put on a little bit, I am sitting here in a CLOUD of this scent, TRYING to work! LOVING IT!

The civit was the strongest note on me, with a brown sugar edge. I described it to Quince as "sexy oatmeal" (to go with the "sexy toast"). :w00t:

My darlin' really liked this one last night.....I layered it with BI.....heheh......my man didn't stand a chance.....

I tried this one last night, and it started out great, but then turned to baby powder on me. Same as BPAL's O. There must be a couple of components that when mixed together on my skin do that. So much for me smelling like sex.

It may be the TYPE of amber that is used.....some people have skin that powders certain ambers, while doing ok with others.....

Well now...what else could we expect from one of our resident Southern Sirens but yet another delicious blend which smells like fucking?!

Missed out on the Honeyed Amber and Musk? Got some but you want more? Love the scent of Sexology but maybe the pheros give you pause to wear outside the bedroom?

GET THIS. GET IT NOW.

It's very much in that same vein of honey + amber + musk = sex. But there's an added edge of sweetness which isn't too sweet, just enough to feel kind of playful while still transmitting that OMG DO ME NOW command.

And really...what more could you possibly want? :001_302:

OMG !!!! you are so o o o right !! I got a mini sample with one of my orders and it smells fabulous ! I put a little on and then my brother in law came over to drop something off and he kept commenting on how you smell GOOD (not that way), I think he just liked it.

(luna65, I got an instant desire for your "Trevor")

I've got 2 btls on the way (1 to split w/coffeemama and 1 all for my very own), I just knew Shelly B could/would make another winner !!

(think I have to order another bottleicon4.gif )

Edited by liz

OMG !!!! you are so o o o right !! I got a mini sample with one of my orders and it smells fabulous ! I put a little on and then my brother in law came over to drop something off and he kept commenting on how you smell GOOD (not that way), I think he just liked it.

(luna65, I got an instant desire for your "Trevor")

I've got 2 btls on the way (1 to split w/coffeemama and 1 all for my very own), I just knew Shelly B could/would make another winner !!

(think I have to order another bottleicon4.gif )

Yeah, I ordered 2 unsniffed.....got another one coming in trade.....hehe

You dirty girls have convinced me to snag a bottle. :001_302: I have one on the way as we speak (or type). :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by Jo Anna

I don't think this smells dangerous or even alluring at all. Rather...cuddly, actually. More like sexy plastic and in addition, for some reason I keep thinking about my grandmother. Not that she has anything to do with plastic, of course. Eh, it's late, what do you want from me?!?

I'll try this one more time, but if keeps doing what it's doing, it's up to you gals to finish off the supply, which, from the looks of things, won't be a difficult task.

Edited to add that this has next to NOTHING in common with Sexology, not on my skin for sure!

Edited by Nightlife

I don't think this smells dangerous or even alluring at all. Rather...cuddly, actually. More like sexy plastic and in addition, for some reason I keep thinking about my grandmother. Not that she has anything to do with plastic, of course. Eh, it's late, what do you want from me?!?

I'll try this one more time, but if keeps doing what it's doing, it's up to you gals to finish off the supply, which, from the looks of things, won't be a difficult task.

Edited to add that this has next to NOTHING in common with Sexology, not on my skin for sure!

Hey nightlife...if you find that you don't want this one I will take your sample off your hand...just let me know how much okay

djac

Y'all are really confusing me ... powdery sex ... plastic ... sexy grandma ... civet oatmeal :aola:

The notes sound promising, though! certain musks just explode on me, and not in a good way, but with enough amber and honey that doesn't usually happen.

NaughtySweet'n'Dirty kinda sounds like a Stones tune ...

Y'all are really confusing me ... powdery sex ... plastic ... sexy grandma ... civet oatmeal :aola:

The notes sound promising, though! certain musks just explode on me, and not in a good way, but with enough amber and honey that doesn't usually happen.

NaughtySweet'n'Dirty kinda sounds like a Stones tune ...

LOL, Carrie! That first sentence made me snort :lol: Couldn't vouch for baby powder like SLG, but so far among us posters, the plastic seems to happen only for Rosebud and me. If you normally have lotsa luck with amber and honey, you may have something good in store. I usually do, but I think the civit just messed everything up for me in conjunct w/the brown sugar. I can do civit pretty well in resiny combos, but not with these sweety notes.

And yeah, it does sound like the Stones, doesn't it? Like they wrote a song about their ideal groupie...

The honey note in this reminds me of Sexology. So I see where that has come from but I also can understand where Nightlife smells plastic. There is a note that does this a lil on me. It actually smells a lil like plastic and a lil like canola oil. I know that is totally crazy, but it is what I smell.

I think this may be a fun one to use as a base. I only have a lil sniffee but will have fun playing with it until it is gone :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well - I will say I prefer original HAM to this. And I'm down to the nubbin's on the four bottles of HAM that I scored. But that said - I get tons of compliments on this one. And an hour after application - I am SMOKIN' hot.

Course - I had two bottles made with a BI Load so that has something to do with it. <wicked grin>

But - with an extra dash of sugared honeycomb - this is is AMAZING. I really like more honey than in the base bottle. But once again - My Name is Shelly B. And I - I am a Honey Ho.

Well - I will say I prefer original HAM to this. And I'm down to the nubbin's on the four bottles of HAM that I scored. But that said - I get tons of compliments on this one. And an hour after application - I am SMOKIN' hot.

Course - I had two bottles made with a BI Load so that has something to do with it. <wicked grin>

But - with an extra dash of sugared honeycomb - this is is AMAZING. I really like more honey than in the base bottle. But once again - My Name is Shelly B. And I - I am a Honey Ho.

Shelly, try adding some extra EoW to the bottle of BI boosted NSD....trust me on this one....it takes it to the next level....

Shelly, try adding some extra EoW to the bottle of BI boosted NSD....trust me on this one....it takes it to the next level....

I can do that - bottle and a third of EOW left. How much per bottle dear one?

I can do that - bottle and a third of EOW left. How much per bottle dear one?

I added almost 1 full ml to mine (after I had used part of one of my bottles)......NSD covers the smell completely......be sure to let it sit overnight before you start slathering, though.....OH, wait.....you have the bottle boosted with BI already, so you already have some cops in it.....I would add maybe half a ml......

SHELLY.....I love the HAM, but I prefer the NSD (of which I have 4 bottles....that should do me for a long time).....I wouldn't let my HAM go on the trading post, but I would let YOU have it, if you want it...it is slightly used.....down about 1/16th of an inch from full......$22 if you so desire......

Edited by Dolly

I added almost 1 full ml to mine (after I had used part of one of my bottles)......NSD covers the smell completely......be sure to let it sit overnight before you start slathering, though.....OH, wait.....you have the bottle boosted with BI already, so you already have some cops in it.....I would add maybe half a ml......

SHELLY.....I love the HAM, but I prefer the NSD (of which I have 4 bottles....that should do me for a long time).....I wouldn't let my HAM go on the trading post, but I would let YOU have it, if you want it...it is slightly used.....down about 1/16th of an inch from full......$22 if you so desire......

Ooh. I am in. When I get to a regular connection I request an email trade. I'm on the iPhone now which while so much better wireless web than the bberry - it is still hard to do some tasks with it.

I loved this scent while it lasted, lots of dripping sweet sexy honey ,amber dashing in and out ,in n out, and the civet, omgawd, very animalistic! The name is very fitting. But after a half an hour or so , it was gone, nothing , nadda ,my skin ate it up :wink2: F#$& !

So glad I gots the HAM! That stuff lasts forever on me!

They are both long-lasting (and totally YUMMY) on me.....but I just prefer the brown sugar note of the NSD......SWEET!

• 2 months later...
I'm the complete opposite, my skin eats HAM within a half hour, but NSD lasted all day on me! I layered it with Sugared Honeycomb today & I smelled divine!!!

Forgive me, but what is HAM? That just sounds hilarious! Is there a thread somewhere where people put the abbreviations commonly used for scents? If not, something like that would be so very helpful to newbies, or people who aren't reading the forum so often, like me, who feels out-of-the-loop quite a bit. Someone who knows a lot of the abbreviations could start the master list/post, then as new abbreviations go, those who develop them or use them first could reply and add to the list of definitions, I think that would be so great!!

Forgive me, but what is HAM? That just sounds hilarious! Is there a thread somewhere where people put the abbreviations commonly used for scents? If not, something like that would be so very helpful to newbies, or people who aren't reading the forum so often, like me, who feels out-of-the-loop quite a bit. Someone who knows a lot of the abbreviations could start the master list/post, then as new abbreviations go, those who develop them or use them first could reply and add to the list of definitions, I think that would be so great!!

LOL. Oh Ivy...that was once my question as well...I kept hearing the ladies mention HAM and I'd be like WTF are they talking about.hehehe

that is Shelly B's Honey Amber Musk...it is sold out now.

someone gifted me with a half sized bottle decant and I must be honest when I say this is my absolute favorite scent ever...I only use it sparingly cause I do not want to run out...this is absolutely fabulous... I hope you happen to get your hands on some maybe from a trade...I have yet to see it on a trade, but you never know

but do be warned, if you ever see this one posted on a trade...run for it cause djac will be racing you all the way for this one... bet on it lady!LOL

be blessed - djac

• 5 months later...

Nomably uber-sexy brown-sugared and honeyed musk...I can't stop huffing my wrist right now. This is rich, thick, dark honey, and the darkest brown sugar, and they only do wonders complimenting the musks. It really gives "lickable" the double entendre that word deserves, heh. I just have this image of rolling around in honey and brown sugar with Kevin McKidd...ohhhh my.....

Nomably uber-sexy brown-sugared and honeyed musk...I can't stop huffing my wrist right now. This is rich, thick, dark honey, and the darkest brown sugar, and they only do wonders complimenting the musks. It really gives "lickable" the double entendre that word deserves, heh. I just have this image of rolling around in honey and brown sugar with Kevin McKidd...ohhhh my.....

You encouraged me to wear this one today, and I still love it as much as I did at first sniff.....I wore it layered with Brown Sugar LAM one night, and my man went crazy.....glad I hoarded a couple bottles!

NSD is a great bottom layer - I wear it with OCCO Red a lot - the Cinnamon in Red plus NSD gives me an approximation of the original scented Sexology.

But I will brighten the NSD with vanilla sniffies. I bet it would be wicked great with Buns of Cinn.

And don't forget - the next PE is coming next month -and like NSD will have brown sugar, dark amber, dark musks and honey - but add sandlewood for warmth and depth.

Oh - forgot to say - this one plus Pumpkin SRR is an RX for Nom Nom Nom!

No one to Nom with but who knows?

Obtw - while I have one hoarded bottle of NSD loaded with BI left - I am dying to score either it or the new PE with a big ol dose of Leather.

I thought there were a couple bottles of NSD left in the store - but I have used the heck out of this. Think I started with 4 bottles and down to less than 2.

Oh - forgot to say - this one plus Pumpkin SRR is an RX for Nom Nom Nom!

No one to Nom with but who knows?

Obtw - while I have one hoarded bottle of NSD loaded with BI left - I am dying to score either it or the new PE with a big ol dose of Leather.

I thought there were a couple bottles of NSD left in the store - but I have used the heck out of this. Think I started with 4 bottles and down to less than 2.

OH I love it NSD....I am going to be wearing it tonight, layered with LAM brown sugar....teehee.....guess who's getting all naughty sweet and dirty (AND LUCKY) tonight??

The new PE sounds great! SAVE ME A BOTTLE.....don't go buying it all, ok?

I ordered a bottle of NSD and can't wait for it to ship!

You will love it....it is such a naughty scent!