Shelly B's Naughty, Sweet & Dirty

luna65

OH I love it NSD....I am going to be wearing it tonight, layered with LAM brown sugar....teehee.....guess who's getting all naughty sweet and dirty (AND LUCKY) tonight??

The new PE sounds great! SAVE ME A BOTTLE.....don't go buying it all, ok?

Blows Raspberries.

At least someone is getting lucky.

:)

I love me some naughty scents :) I think we also have similar tastes. I love dark scents.

OH, I love the dark ones! The darker the better......for dark/resinous ones, try LP Black, OCCO Black Shield (LP Black and OCCO are to die for layered), NOX, Naughty on the Nile is not too dark, but woodsy/spicy.....Oh and sugared Frank & Myrrh is good too.....if you can find a bottle of the sold out Sugared Darkness, it is good too....Frank & Myrrh with Nag Champa....

For dirty ones, try G String, Sugared Honeycomb, PheroGirl, any Private Editions that Shelly comes up with.....lol.....Shelly and I agree on PE notes, but as far as the regular perfumes, she leans more toward foodies than I do, while I snatch up the dark ones.....

Edited by Dolly

I had to add a new post for this one....I am laughing my butt off....my 11 year old son comes in after I have just slathered myself with LAM Brown Sugar and NSD.....he says "I have a question".....he ALWAYS has questions....and then he says...."Actually, I have two questions. First of all, are you wearing like a strong-scented perfume, or WHAT?" Then goes on to ask me his other question, about where we are going to go spend his Christmas money tomorrow.....

So, then he goes in his room, comes back out about 5 min later and says "MOM! What are you wearing, because I can smell it all the way in my room with the door CLOSED!" I said, "Well, does it smell good, or bad?"....He says, "It smells good." So I say...."What's the problem?"

So then he says...."What's it called?" Now, I was NOT going there, and having him go and tell his Dad and Grandma that I was wearing Naugty Sweet and Dirty....NO WAY! Not going there......so, I just said "NSD".....He said, "What does that stand for?" Geeez.....inquisitive children! I just told him it is somebody's initials.....and when he asked, I told him her name is SHELLY!

Edited by Dolly

So then he says...."What's it called?" Now, I was NOT going there, and having him go and tell his Dad and Grandma that I was wearing Naugty Sweet and Dirty....NO WAY! Not going there......so, I just said "NSD".....He said, "What does that stand for?" Geeez.....inquisitive children! I just told him it is somebody's initials.....and when he asked, I told him her name is SHELLY!

roflmao - I've had the same sorts of issues with my 9 year old. What does CFM stand for? Uhhhhhhh....nuthin.

Here comes Miss Emily Litella again - NEVERMIND!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2364/saturday-ni...n-violins-on-tv

roflmao - I've had the same sorts of issues with my 9 year old. What does CFM stand for? Uhhhhhhh....nuthin.

Here comes Miss Emily Litella again - NEVERMIND!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2364/saturday-ni...n-violins-on-tv

Hey Shel.....I just sent ya a couple emails....something you might be interested in!

I'm looking forward to getting some OCCO black too. Can you describe the scent?

Whenever it first hits my skin it is like black licorice, even though Mara says there is no anise in it.....but that is what my skin turns it into.....but after it dries down it is sweet and resinous....

I have some dark ones on my trading thread right now....Blood martini 2008 and sugared darkness just to name a few....

Of all the dark, sexy scents, what does NSD layer best with? I've got lots of samples on the way...I wish my NSD would hurry up and arrive!!

I will layer with just about anything.....it adds a sexy dripping honey/musky note to anything and everything....it pairs especially well with Brown Sugar LAM, or with Naughty on the Nile.....covers cops like a charm, too.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Smells sweet and lots of amber. Turned powdery/flora after 2 hours, just like Pherogirl does to me. So far so good ... in fact, I love it. Will have to check on it in a few hours' time if it 'stains' my skin like some honey.

I ordered 2 bottles unsniffed and if it doesn't 'stain' my skin, I'd probably order a few more to keep.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Uh oh - like a couple of other reviewers, I get a fairly strong plasticky note from this during the first 30/45 minutes. Thankfully, the plastic eventually goes away, and I am left with a warm honey/amber scent that is indeed quite sexy.

• 1 month later...
NSD is a great bottom layer - I wear it with OCCO Red a lot - the Cinnamon in Red plus NSD gives me an approximation of the original scented Sexology.

But I will brighten the NSD with vanilla sniffies.

Agree with Shelly that when I add OCCO Red to it, it turns into something very close to the scented Sexology.

I prefer going with OCCO White or other vanilla scents though.

• 3 months later...

I don't get a strong brown sugar note from this, which is good, because neither sexology nor LAM spicey brown sugar work well on my skin.

To me it smells like sugared honeycomb + musks, but less sweet. I just got a bottle of this and amped it myself with 20 drops of EOW. It will work well with all my favorite scents I think.

• 5 months later...

This started off so promising on me with the gooey rich honey and all, but my skin turned what I was hoping to be a sex musk bomb to....plastic. That will happen to me sometimes with the "smutty" musks, especially civet. Fortunately OCCO SLF turned out to be what I hoped this one would end up like on my skin.

Edited by Invidiana

• 5 months later...

This was sent as a free sample in an order and it took me half a second to decide to order a bottle, lol. It's very sweet and yet there's that "something else". Ive become a huge fan of honey & amber and was hooked right off the bat with this one! :Emoticons0424:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I got this in last year's sale and still have more than half my bottle - by default because since finding LP my collection has become ridiculous and rotating is hopeless because I always decide what I'm going to wear based on my mood at the time, lol.

This, to me, is a sweeter, shmexy, lily free and (probably to most others here EXCEPT me) more - world in general - friendly Jouir De :D I love the sweetness & the musk. I've seen comparison's to Sexology's scent. Is that the Sexology III that's available now or a previous version?

I like the brown sugar note and will have to run this with BLAM! Spicy Brown Sugar while out with hubby tomorrow :666:

I've seen comparison's to Sexology's scent. Is that the Sexology III that's available now or a previous version?

Shelly based it on the first version of Sexology, although IIRC there's not much difference between the brews.

Shelly based it on the first version of Sexology, although IIRC there's not much difference between the brews.

Yep. I'm putting this on my wish list! Thank you Luna...I'll go over the Sexology thread once more to squash any waffling....should it occur....

Ug. I put on NSD and I grabbed my LAM/BAM sandalwood and resin instead of spicy brown sugar...I don't know WHY I was thinking I wanted the blue labels...Maybe if I didn't have so many BLAMS! :Emoticons04269: It wasn't awful at all, just not what I was going for...so you know what THAT means? I'll have to try it...TOMORROW :cat690:

OH YES! I am liking this with the BLAM! Spicy Brown Sugar! Wearing it to work...should be interesting...if not entertaining....Muhahaaaaa... :666:

• 2 years later...

I got this in Dolly's destash. Dang this is STRONG. VERY plasticy on me right now - seems like all civit smells like crotch rot or foot odor on me (boo). But I know it will tone down if I can get through first hour. I love the idea of layering this with Rocket Fuel maybe. Do guys really dig the civit note? OCCO SLF is so much tamer on me. But I have to say.....as this tones down, I want more!