And the hits keep on comin

I know we have a thread somewhere where we post hits and stories - where i totally forget but

Last night went to do laundry with SP (special friend) and i wore my magical circus mix

• Unscented cougar on all pulse points
  • Shelly b's ham
  • Sexology
  • Hotness personified
  • LP Pink,
  • Scented cuddle bunny
  • Supersexy for women

He could not keep his eyes off me and he stayed glued to my side the entire time (we usually just go to respective favorite machines and meet after the dryer is done) He had to sit near me and touch me (what public displays - a definite no no in his book). He even gave me some DVD's he just brought - we are both HUGE comic book movie fans - he didn't even open them yet or view them - i just said hey are those for me, i'd really like them and he gave them to me saying he'd feel guilty if he kept them knowing i want them (usually i get brutal honesty - no these are mine, i'll let you borrow them when i'm done)

When he drops me off, the usual hug and friendly kiss goodbye turned super passionate where my lips are bruised and he pinched and grabbed me through my winter coat (goodie goodie) of course things lead to the bedroom (more fun and games)

Afterwards he is dressing in a hurry and i raise an eyebrow at him and he says i have to pick up my mom, she's been waiting at work for me and i am an hour late

Me- why didn't you say anything, this could have waited

SP- no i could not, i don't know why but i have not felt this overwhelmed or compeled in a long time, i had to have you

Me- all i could do was giggle and say don't speed rushing to get your mommy

He said he'd be back on Mon to do some repair work in my house

I could taste the LP's he licked off and it was not bad - they tasted like powdered candy

This is my current all time favorite mix

I will definitely have to get the new cougar when it comes out - this works better for me than BI

I was pleasantly surprised as he is a thinker - no moves w/o lots of pre thought and planning - now he is very reactionary and just go with the flow

I think i will work on a multi mix with mara's rocket fuel as a base

WHAT AN EXCELLENT STORY!!!

Keep working that mix!!

I am going to ride this mix (pun intended) until the fat bearded lady leaves town on a drunken elephant

LOL I've been meaning to let you know that I call you the "Phero Cocktail Queen", a little of this a dab of that.....

I am going to ride this mix (pun intended) until the fat bearded lady leaves town on a drunken elephant

OH, I like that statement......RIDE IT BABY!

I was pleasantly surprised as he is a thinker - no moves w/o lots of pre thought and planning - now he is very reactionary and just go with the flow

Yeah my Quince is like that too (scary smart, very detail-oriented) and that's one thing the use of pheromones has promoted with him...it brings out his playful side.