can pheros have an adverse affect ?

Okayy ladies....Can Pheros (unscented CB, in this case) have/give you an adverse affect ? I use the word affect because that is what I felt, but effect could also apply because, well..because that what it appeared to me. In any case.... I wore UCB w/"Chaos" tonight, we both had a crazy week, I wanted a little fun, but wanted to cuddle too, I'm not sure what happened but SP and I just couldn't connect...?!! first argumentative, then very intimate, next..questioning ? coming from BOTH of us, just plain not in sync ?! Perhaps I wore too much, or was it the wine ? or the little "roaches" we smoked ? or the combination of everything ? anyway... he left in a huff ! can Pheros backfire ? was it stress or was it too much "indulgence" ?

hope this doesn't sound stupid, but up to now I've not had an unpleasant experience using pheros w/SP (this time I did tell him I was wearing some), not sure of how to take it.

Edited by liz

Sweetie-

I think it was probably a combination of everything.

I would back off on one or two things, make SURE beforehand that the "Air is clear" as far as conflicts or discussions that maybe need to happen, THEN slather the CB.

Hard to get cuddly when there may need to be talk.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and wearing something called CHAOS for anything that includes cuddling is kind of bassackwards methinks! LOL

Best combo tho- CB with Sexology- and KISS archives Vol 1 and an ottoman. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Sweetie-

I think it was probably a combination of everything.

I would back off on one or two things, make SURE beforehand that the "Air is clear" as far as conflicts or discussions that maybe need to happen, THEN slather the CB.

Hard to get cuddly when there may need to be talk.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and wearing something called CHAOS for anything that includes cuddling is kind of bassackwards methinks! LOL

Best combo tho- CB with Sexology- and KISS archives Vol 1 and an ottoman. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Thx SG ! you're right....it was too much of everything and w/o getting too personal, I've been sensing 'mixed messages' from both of us. Last night I cried myself to sleep and wasn't sure why, only knew that I had no control of it and just couldn't stop, still a bit blue today (can't wait till Venus Retro is over). Can I borrow one of your Kiss cd's ?

OK, now that is thought-provoking!

LIZ hunny, I think Danna is right.....it was probably not the pheros alone, but a combo of everything.....and yes, make sure that there are no lurking "unresolved issues" before slathering......sometimes pheros plus the dropping of inhibitions from the wine and other things can be a little much for the brain to process.....

OK, now that is thought-provoking!

LIZ hunny, I think Danna is right.....it was probably not the pheros alone, but a combo of everything.....and yes, make sure that there are no lurking "unresolved issues" before slathering......sometimes pheros plus the dropping of inhibitions from the wine and other things can be a little much for the brain to process.....

Hi Dolly, yeah...probably wasn't the pheros at all. At 50, I didn't expect to be confused in my relationships any longer. I'm afraid of just feeling sometimes and I'm too old to cry.

Sorry things did not go as well as planned, everything together plus venus retro made for some crazy times

Hope things clear up

Hugs

me too. Thx knjsavy....I scheduled a new tattoo for today, perhaps that'll cheer me up and I can get back to normal.

Hi Dolly, yeah...probably wasn't the pheros at all. At 50, I didn't expect to be confused in my relationships any longer. I'm afraid of just feeling sometimes and I'm too old to cry.

We are never to old to cry, and absolutely never to old to FEEL.....if you stop feeling, it's time to give up, because you're not human......hope it all works out exactly as you want it sweetie!

Edited by Dolly

pheros dont cause anything, but they certainly do enhance/inspire/exaggerate .

sexology would always be my number one pick (or anything with Ail's cuddlebunny in the scent) for no other reason that even if you wanted to get crazy, its the flavor of crazy you want :001_302:

Are you completing your flower tattoo or getting something different?

Yep, but the 2nd half is to cover up an old tat that 1/2 encircles my left breast

OOOHHHH - whatcha gettin?

I keep spending my tat money on LP's

I'm getting the pinkish flower from the label of my Sug'd blend.

pheros dont cause anything, but they certainly do enhance/inspire/exaggerate .

sexology would always be my number one pick (or anything with Ail's cuddlebunny in the scent) for no other reason that even if you wanted to get crazy, its the flavor of crazy you want :001_302:

Almost wore Sexology, but thought it would be too bold for what I intended, so I went for unsc CB w/other perfume.