Bosom Bows

At first this was a strong clean smelling scent, on dry down i get a soft marshmellow like scent but not as sweet as marshmellows, there is also something warm and bright to this - unfortunately i get a hint of plastic - will try again with a more viagorous shake of the trial vial - will definitely be good for layering

Straight out of the vial I smell total sweet yumminess....just like marshmellows...I was so tempted to go and buy desserts for some reason....even on dry down it seems like the marshmellowy scent was amped big time...I'm really loving this one and thinking about getting a bottle...

MMmmm... I likey~ Marshmallow backed with woody notes...This is gorgeous both wet and after drydown. It's a softer "come closer and sniff me" type scent on my skin, which is great 'cause sometimes I need to wear something more subtle.

MMmmm... I likey~ Marshmallow backed with woody notes...This is gorgeous both wet and after drydown. It's a softer "come closer and sniff me" type scent on my skin, which is great 'cause sometimes I need to wear something more subtle.

I think I'll have to wait to get a bottle of this one....

Just got something else when I know I should not.....I make myself mad sometimes... :blush:

These reviews alarmed the heck out of me, because there's no Marshmallow in Bosom Bows! We've determined that the BB samps and EGG samps were NOT confused...so HOW do you guys get Marshmallow out of this? It's really surprising me!

To me, it's a spicy androgynous scent. I feel those subtly spicy spikes first, and then it warms into a woody, scratchy, deep vanilla musk. I LOVE this one - it has amazing layers and depth, but I can't even smell a hint of what you guys are perceiving as marshmallow. There's a sugared woody roundness after drydown, but....

????

Lol...wishful thinking? That is odd...must be skin chemistry thing. I get the sweetness first on this, then later the spicy stuff shows up. It's a gorgeous blend, I'm glad works on my skin!

OK, this one surprised me the most.....I ALMOST didn't get a full bottle unsniffed, but caved at the last minute....it is VERY nice.....I like VERY much....

I don't get marshmallow.....I get woods and spices and musk....and after it dries down for a while, mostly woods and vanilla.....I may need a backup bottle......

I wore this yesterday, hung out with a high school girlfriend and we had a BLAST together all day ! feel a full bottle order in the very near future (if only for JUST the scent).

I wore this yesterday, hung out with a high school girlfriend and we had a BLAST together all day ! feel a full bottle order in the very near future (if only for JUST the scent).

I agree with ya on this one.....the scent is fab on me.....the perfect mix of woods and sweetness.....on me, it is like I took soulfood and carpe noctum, mixed them together, and then lightened them up.....sandalwood and vanilla with a subtle spice....I really like it!

I agree with ya on this one.....the scent is fab on me.....the perfect mix of woods and sweetness.....on me, it is like I took soulfood and carpe noctum, mixed them together, and then lightened them up.....sandalwood and vanilla with a subtle spice....I really like it!

Dolly !!!! hurry up a post 3 more posts, I wanna know what you become at 3800 posts !!!! :(

i dig the woodsy stuff.

this is sounds more interesting to me than "fun".

hmmm....i might have to experiment with this one.

i dig the woodsy stuff.

this is sounds more interesting to me than "fun".

hmmm....i might have to experiment with this one.

Well, you will like this one if you like woodsy scents....it's very nice....will test the pheros when I am dealing with some of my female clients.....or maybe in a social setting.....hmmmmm.....

I'm almost there LIZ.....just a couple more.....I want to see my new title too.....

Edited by Dolly

OK, I made the command decision to get a backup of this one......I LIKE VERY MUCH!

It is deep and rich, but not overpowering.....feminine but not prissy......right up my alley!

And it has pheros.....big bonus for me!

These reviews alarmed the heck out of me, because there's no Marshmallow in Bosom Bows! We've determined that the BB samps and EGG samps were NOT confused...so HOW do you guys get Marshmallow out of this? It's really surprising me!

To me, it's a spicy androgynous scent. I feel those subtly spicy spikes first, and then it warms into a woody, scratchy, deep vanilla musk. I LOVE this one - it has amazing layers and depth, but I can't even smell a hint of what you guys are perceiving as marshmallow. There's a sugared woody roundness after drydown, but....

????

I definetly dont get marshmallow at all and was confused by this too...

I don't get marshmallow.....I get woods and spices and musk....and after it dries down for a while, mostly woods and vanilla.....I may need a backup bottle......

This is more along the lines of what I get.

When wet, I love it I get a very manly musk and woods scent that smells divine on my skin. It is fresh, but then the spicy notes come out upon drydown. This is a woodsy spicy scent. Not one to be worn when feeling innocent. It is a sultry firey woman than everyman cant take his eyes off of.

I prefer the wet scent, but the drydown scent is just deep and very playful too. I think I will have to nab up a bottle, although at certain drydown points I wasnt sure.

Great for layering and a must try! Give it time to dry down and fully come into its own on your skin. :)

Well done ladies!

Okay, no marshmallow, lol.

Scent-wise this reminds me of a few thngs, mainly Carpe Noctum but also Everything Nice. It started out a little sharp but then settled in the drydown into a lovely sweet resiny skin scent. You know, if I ever met Gina Torres wearing this scent, well...she'd have to call for Security, that's all I can say. :jumpforjoy:

(Yeah I get girl crushes, don't everybody freak out at once, okay? I figured my reputation as a pervert was already well-established. :goldfish5: )

Anyway, the a-nol makes me like myself a lot, which is also the same effect that TAH has on me, I've noticed. It could also be that I'm at the peak of my cycle and crazy horny, but I'll just go with the other as the reason I can't stop wanting to get to know me better. :drunk:

Edited by luna65

Scent-wise this reminds me of a few thngs, mainly Carpe Noctum but also Everything Nice. It started out a little sharp but then settled in the drydown into a lovely sweet resiny skin scent. You know, if I ever met Gina Torres wearing this scent, well...she'd have to call for Security, that's all I can say. :jumpforjoy:

(Yeah I get girl crushes, don't everybody freak out at once, okay? I figured my reputation as a pervert was already well-established. :goldfish5: )

Anyway, the a-nol makes me like myself a lot, which is also the same effect that TAH has on me, I've noticed. It could also be that I'm at the peak of my cycle and crazy horny, but I'll just go with the other as the reason I can't stop wanting to get to know me better :drunk:

Luna, as always, you crack me up! Nothing wrong with a lil' girl crush now and again...

Scent-wise this reminds me of a few thngs, mainly Carpe Noctum but also Everything Nice. It started out a little sharp but then settled in the drydown into a lovely sweet resiny skin scent. You know, if I ever met Gina Torres wearing this scent, well...she'd have to call for Security, that's all I can say. ;)

(Yeah I get girl crushes, don't everybody freak out at once, okay? I figured my reputation as a pervert was already well-established. :001_tt2: )

Anyway, the a-nol makes me like myself a lot, which is also the same effect that TAH has on me, I've noticed. It could also be that I'm at the peak of my cycle and crazy horny, but I'll just go with the other as the reason I can't stop wanting to get to know me better. :A002:

I'm not freaked out at all, I have a huge girl crush on Orla Brady. ;)

On me, this is very very strong (and I don't say that about many LPs) musky and SPICY. Very pretty and unusual.

Isn't this nice Carrie ! I bought a sample first and then ordered a full sz btl. I first wore w/a woman friend and WE HAD A BLAST ! lunch, cocktails, shopping, more cocktails, we spend the day laughing and having a great time. I'd wear this even if it didn't have the girl/girl phero ! the scent is amazing.

oh and btw.... sexy new avi, me likey !

eta: LPT, think it can work both ways

Edited by liz

It encourages affection in general between females, but that doesn't mean that OMG A GIRL IS GOING TO THROW HERSELF AT YOU just like if you put on a mix to attract a guy he's going to jump you (unless he already wants to, at least somewhat). Really, I think it's got some nice self-effects and that's why I'd recommend if to anyone. Personally, if another female did come on to me then I might consider it very effective, heh, but I'm not giving off that vibe (unless you're Gina Torres, mmmm).

It encourages affection in general between females, but that doesn't mean that OMG A GIRL IS GOING TO THROW HERSELF AT YOU just like if you put on a mix to attract a guy he's going to jump you (unless he already wants to, at least somewhat). Really, I think it's got some nice self-effects and that's why I'd recommend if to anyone. Personally, if another female did come on to me then I might consider it very effective, heh, but I'm not giving off that vibe (unless you're Gina Torres, mmmm).

Shelly needs to google image Gina Torres. :-)How did I miss this thread?! Too funny.

Anyway - echoing the warm spicy woody goodness. One of my favorite recent releases - great scent for the office as the team is mostly women. Probably going to get full bottle.

Thank you for clarifying what the potion is intended for. I am sorry if I came across naive, the scent's description and the reviews at first confused me. As for women flirting with me, it doesn't happen often. So if ladies do start flirting with me, I'd be a bit surprised and flattered.

I wore this one to an eye appointment today, and I must say it is very nice. I had to get my eyes dilated, so a friend of mine drove me home, and she has allerges which normally react to strong scents. This one she said smelled nice and mild, and didn't bother her at all. The pheros had her smiling and chatting up a storm also. Also, everyone I came into contact with was very pleasant, very sweet, and accomodating....

just got my sample vial with my other goodies...

why is this reminding me of a men's cologne?

don't get me wrong, i like it, there's just something about it that evokes 'polo' ( i think) by ralph lauren.

warm, woodsy, spicy and a veeeerrry faint breath of sweetness. there is something 'bracingly masculine' about this scent. is there pine or evergreen in this? that could be what's doing it to my nostrils.

bosom bows is like a 2nd cousin twice removed, that grew up in an evergreen forest, to Native soil.

it's snappy and warm simultaneously, i do like it quite a bit, even with it's masculine scent tendancies.

Guest Lor
just got my sample vial with my other goodies...

why is this reminding me of a men's cologne?

don't get me wrong, i like it, there's just something about it that evokes 'polo' ( i think) by ralph lauren.

warm, woodsy, spicy and a veeeerrry faint breath of sweetness. there is something 'bracingly masculine' about this scent. is there pine or evergreen in this? that could be what's doing it to my nostrils.

bosom bows is like a 2nd cousin twice removed, that grew up in an evergreen forest, to Native soil.

it's snappy and warm simultaneously, i do like it quite a bit, even with it's masculine scent tendancies.

wow i have this comming any day now, and it sounds *awesome*.

having worn it,

which sweeter scents would layer nicely with it?

i dont want the woodsy part to dissapear,

but im one of those pherogirl freaks....

wow i have this comming any day now, and it sounds *awesome*.

having worn it,

which sweeter scents would layer nicely with it?

i dont want the woodsy part to dissapear,

but im one of those pherogirl freaks....

I would think that it would layer excellently with sugared honeycomb....I think that would be way cool......

OMG LUNA!!!! How did I not notice before that you've got a quote from my favorite song EVER...

Ride that spiral to the end girl! ;)

;)

I just added it a few days ago so you're not really oblivious, heh.

It's my favorite Tool song...I call it "The Perfect Song" because it's based on the Golden Mean.

Guest Lor
I would think that it would layer excellently with sugared honeycomb....I think that would be way cool......

i have the sugared honeycomb, but its got Ail's Cuddlebunny in it.

might have to try Une...

thanks Dolly!

Guest Lor

all by itself it is *perfect* ...

tried it today.

it got me *high*.

yep, i was relaxed and lightheaded, and then when it settled i thought i wont need anything with this,its a sexy wood-sprite scent and im diggin it !!!!

all by itself it is *perfect* ...

tried it today.

it got me *high*.

yep, i was relaxed and lightheaded, and then when it settled i thought i wont need anything with this,its a sexy wood-sprite scent and im diggin it !!!!

Yeah, I think it is a truly wonderful scent.....I have two bottles of it....so glad I do! I think Mara said it is one of the ones that is Going Going Gone.....

????

Thats weird. it must be a skin chemistry thing. I love wildflower (definitely works!), but it smells a little like vomit on my skin @ first ( I just spritz a little Paris Hilton over it, the 2 combine wonderfully)

Scent-wise this reminds me of a few thngs, mainly Carpe Noctum but also Everything Nice. It started out a little sharp but then settled in the drydown into a lovely sweet resiny skin scent. You know, if I ever met Gina Torres wearing this scent, well...she'd have to call for Security, that's all I can say. ;)

(Yeah I get girl crushes, don't everybody freak out at once, okay? I figured my reputation as a pervert was already well-established. :) )

Anyway, the a-nol makes me like myself a lot, which is also the same effect that TAH has on me, I've noticed. It could also be that I'm at the peak of my cycle and crazy horny, but I'll just go with the other as the reason I can't stop wanting to get to know me better. :lol:

Oh no I just ordered a sample. My husband has a hard enough getting me to give him more attention than my ummm ~self ~lol.