NYMPH

knjsavy

This is true to description - bright, sparkly, clean fresh deep blue water with lillies and lily pads floating on top. Seductive florals with a hint of greenery.

So glad i got a full bottle unsniffed.

If you like dreams of avalon, mermaids of atlantis - do yourself a favor and get this.

Another truly amazing scent with a great throw - i only used half a dab to test and my arm smell like a spring day at the park by the pond after a rain shower

would you say this is more floral or more aquatic?

another one i kind of want to try but am not up for getting a bottle unsniffed because some florals induce migraines for me. ugh.

but it sounds so yummy...and i do love my aquatics...and i love nymphs so i'm drawn to this one...

e.

This more aquatic, not that floral at all. i would call it a true aquatic as you really get the water - sweet deep blue sea with a hint of water greenery

This more aquatic, not that floral at all. i would call it a true aquatic as you really get the water - sweet deep blue sea with a hint of water greenery

Yes, on me I definitely get a fresh aquatic scent with a slight, and I mean slight bit of greenery...very fresh indeed!

Frog is greener (if that makes sense) and nymph is bluer to me

Oh perfect! that does make sense. I like frog and dreams of avalon, but find them a lil to green for everday use. I love aquatic scents. I am looking forward to testing this lil goodie out! Thanks!

then im psyched.

i LOVED mermaids, and have a full unsniffed bottle comming to me as well!

yay!

thanks for the description!!!

Actually CC,

I never got the chance to try FROG...so...

if you want a sample, let me know, I've got a 'spare'.

Sweet LIZ!!

Thank you...

is there anything u would like on my trading post? I think that is only fair.... :banana120:

it's a gift hon, no worries ! email M/D for addy exchange.

Thanks so much!!

Many blessings to you LIZ...

Think the 'girls' are swamped, haven't gotten an email w/addy exchange.

Think the 'girls' are swamped, haven't gotten an email w/addy exchange.

that only makes sense since alot of us ordered while waiting for the new releases,

and then re-ordered like crazy after waiting like vultures

:D

that only makes sense since alot of us ordered while waiting for the new releases,

and then re-ordered like crazy after waiting like vultures

:D

I now have FIVE orders, I know I haven't been of any help to their work :magicstick:

It's one of those scents when, at the moment you sniff it on your wrist, you say "Ohhhhh, DUDE!" Or, at least that's what I just did! The kind of sniff that makes you PRETTY DAMN SURE you're full bottle on this one. Now, I was not a fan of Autumn Mist...it was too blue on me. I shiver and slink away from "Cool Water" fragrances. This is not that. Yes, it has that blue note, but noooo, it's not alone! It's got green notes, and oh, other lovely THINGS that keep it from being harsh. I'm pretty sure this will be sensational in the summertime.

It's one of those scents when, at the moment you sniff it on your wrist, you say "Ohhhhh, DUDE!" Or, at least that's what I just did! The kind of sniff that makes you PRETTY DAMN SURE you're full bottle on this one. Now, I was not a fan of Autumn Mist...it was too blue on me. I shiver and slink away from "Cool Water" fragrances. This is not that. Yes, it has that blue note, but noooo, it's not alone! It's got green notes, and oh, other lovely THINGS that keep it from being harsh. I'm pretty sure this will be sensational in the summertime.

I love this description....but unfortunately for me "blue" and "green" notes don't work well for me... :blush:

Edited by j5382001

I think this one is going to be my next full bottle purchase....fresh and clean and light.....I usually tend toward the darker side as far as scents, but this would be kind of like Happy Water for me....a nice change of pace once in a while.....

I think this one is going to be my next full bottle purchase....fresh and clean and light.....I usually tend toward the darker side as far as scents, but this would be kind of like Happy Water for me....a nice change of pace once in a while.....

OK, so last night, after I took my shower, I applied Nymph, and my sweetie went crazy for it. He insisted that I purchase a full bottle, which I did already do yesterday afternoon (amped with A-nol, for a happy vibe).....he described it as "fresh, light, and feminine".....he said that it is a "just hanging around the house and not wanting to be all perfumey, but just wanting to smell clean and fresh" type of scent......

Glad I went ahead and got a full bottle.....

This is truly (like someone said earlier) a fresh, clean, pond with lilypads floating on top. I was completely surprised by the drydown. It was a light and clean, but not soapy. I don't really like soapy scents. I am not sure what that was. Very different from the wet smell, but very nice. After about an hour, I got a hint of my Dad's cologne, just a very slight hint. He passed 4 years ago, so that was a nice surprise! My memory is linked to smells BIG TIME. This may be my next full bottle.

See I loved the Aqua in Autumn mist and am a cool water fan. I owuld love to have an aquatic scent exactly like Autumn mist without the autumn warmth :)

After saying that, this scent is a very nice Floral aquatic on me. I get more green during the drydown and aquatics in the sample and suring drydown. After Nymph fully dries I get a lot of sweet florals with the aquatics just barely peeking through.

This is a very nice light scent that just feels good to wear it. I agree with Dolly on mixing this with A-nol. I like it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

See I loved the Aqua in Autumn mist and am a cool water fan. I owuld love to have an aquatic scent exactly like Autumn mist without the autumn warmth ;)

After saying that, this scent is a very nice Floral aquatic on me. I get more green during the drydown and aquatics in the sample and suring drydown. After Nymph fully dries I get a lot of sweet florals with the aquatics just barely peeking through.

This is a very nice light scent that just feels good to wear it. I agree with Dolly on mixing this with A-nol. I like it :)

I ended up ordering two bottles.....one amped with A-nol and one not.....

Ok, wait a minute... did the description *change* a tad bit since it went to the front page? I quote:

"The home of the magical Nymphs: our bodies are 70% of it, we love to swim in it, fish frak in it, it's the core of all life on Earth. "

HOW did I miss that?! I started composing my wish list and ran across it, and started laughing!

LOL! No, it was always there. I probably wrote it under extreme sleep deprivation, thinking myself all funny at the time. :)

I cracked up at that description when I first read it myself.....

I cracked up at that description when I first read it myself.....

Dolly your sample of this is on the way!

Dolly your sample of this is on the way!

Thanks hun! Yor pkg is on its way to you as well......

LOL! No, it was always there. I probably wrote it under extreme sleep deprivation, thinking myself all funny at the time. :001_302:

See, that's exactly what I'd imagined...Mara, in a sleep-deprived moment goes off the deep end, humor wise! I love it!! It *is* teh funneh...have no doubt. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I really wanted to like this one. The waterlily is too strong on me. Any kind of lily is amped on me. When I first put it on (wet), I LOVED it. Then… my chemistry came into play.

Don't you just love skin chemistry? Mine can take a perfectly lovely scent and turn it into something very very ugly....

But, thankfully, my skin loves Nymph.....

I love the name, artwork and imagery of this one, and was sad that I missed out on Mermaids of Atlantis, so I was extra glad I loved this scent! The sillage is gorgeous and my man and girlfriend really like it on me. It's fresh with the bamboo notes and pretty with the water lily. It has the seawater salty feel without being bitter; the aloe, lettuce and cucumber give it that really soft, sweet water feel underneath the bracing mossy seawater spray. Can't wait for my bottle!

• 1 month later...

Ah aquatics! *runs screaming the other way*

This is, like, a HUGE sacrifice for me to weigh in on anything in this fragrance family, I want you to know. :001_tt2:

Strangely enough, this makes me like Cuddle Bunny that much more because I had always thought the fragrance of CB a little too aquatic for me, but then when I compared it to Nymph! it really was more floral. Nymph! does smell like pond water in the vial (not in a bad way) but during wear turns more "clean" without being overly soapy or sharp (the lack of musk to achieve this effect is a blessing). It's a nice shower-fresh skin scent for when you want that sort of thing, and I think you could layer it with other scents (like Tail, for example) in the hot weather to keep you feeling cool.

• 1 year later...

NYMPHS:THE NYMPHAI(or Nymphs) were female spirits of the natural world, minor goddesses of the forests, rivers, springs, meadows, mountains and seas. They were responsible for the crafting of nature's wild beauty, from the arrangement and growth of the plants, flowers and trees, to the nurture of wild birds and animals, and the formation of rocky caverns, springs, wetlands and brooks.

THE NAIADES were fresh-water Nymphs who inhabited the rivers, streams, lakes, marshes, fountains and springs of the earth. They were immortal, minor divinities who were invited to attend the assemblies of the gods on Mount Olympos.

The Naiad Nymphs were often classified by their domain:

PEGAIAI were the Naiad nymphs of the springs;

KRINAIAI, the Naiads of fountains;

POTAMEIDES, the Naiads of rivers & streams;

LIMNADES and LIMNATIDES, Naiads of the lakes;

ELEIONOMAI, the Naiad Nymphs of marshes and wetlands.

Nymphs are my favourite mythological characters. This perfume really captures the name. I think the name naiad really suits this perfume. I'm a water girl,I get the smell of pure water from this perfume. It makes me feel like I'm a nymph and live in a lake and waiting to seduce men who will come around. I'm usually fond of dark perfumes, but this is wonderful. It is a must in spring and summer. Please make NYMPH a permanent collection. It is the most beautiful water smell that I've come across. I have been in search for an aquatic perfume which smells exactly like water on which liles float.I think now I have found. The ingredients are super. Thanks for creating such a watery perfume for real life nymphs ^_^

WaterhouseHylas.jpg