Cheap Girls

knjsavy

AD-CheapGirls.jpg

Cheap Girls

Flirty, naughty and downright sexy! Spicy Florals, Resins, Honey and Beeswax, with a touch of fruit essence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
HONEY and BEESWAX ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
PLUM ~ Inspires and maintains love, protects dwelling against evil and intrusion.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CACTUS FLOWER ~ Manifestation of riches and beauty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is like organic honey with the honeycomb in it and edible flowers, a dark sweetness with a hint of blue or purple flowers and i get a slight boozy feel to it.

Amazing throw as again i only use a half a dab since i am testing and my room is scented with this - it makes an enveloping traveling cloud.

Again, glad i ordered a bottle unsniffed

This sounds like it needs to be at least 1 bottle for me!!!

Love honey, dark sweetness & booze :banana120:

I ordered a bottle......couldn't resist.....and I haven't even sniffed it yet!

Edited by Dolly

I received my package today, and I am so glad I got a full bottle of this one.....it is absolutely fab! Just the right blend of spices, resins, honey, and florals.....love it! This may be the one that I try on my sweetie's sniffer later!

My sniffer must be out of whack for sniffing all my lovelies but with this one I definitely got a bubble gummy scent...which lasts and lasts...It's on my trading post if anyone wants to trade or buy it

I totally get the bubble gummy scent during drydown. Then the purple florals with a dark sweetness. I like this but there is one note that over powers my nose at times. I am going to keep my sample and enjoy it, but I dont think a bottle of this will be good for me.

I tried it out, despite not feeling good about sniffing the vial itself (I just got this cacophany of notes at once, my nose would not sort out for me)...itwasn't very friendly at first drydown, nor even the next day. I'm not sure which notes are playing havoc on my skin...but this is another Dolly NOT Katz scent! I'll swap my vial if anyone wishes to try it...

Just tried it and it smells good but very like incense to me. Kind of smokey but florally too. I may keep the sample or I may put it up for trade, it depends what happens to the scent in the next hour or so and how it behaves on my weird skin chemistry.

To me this has a similar aura to Bacchanalia, but instead of full-on sex tinged with boozy sweetness this is more like the aftermath of sex with a warm heady signature tinged with a ripe sweetness which is almost boozy because it is so sweet but stops just short of it. It's rather blatant which is why the name is apt, heh. At first the cactus flower is a little too sweet on me but then the honey and the basenotes take over in the drydown...very sexy.

I plan to layer this with Cuddle Bunny '09 and see what kind of reaction I get. :huh:

Sigh...my darn skin chemistry has ruined another lovely LP that I was soo looking forward to!

All I get is waxy oldfashioned lipstick blended with artificial candy :A002: I was soo looking forward to booze, honey and dark sweetness...

Sigh...my darn skin chemistry has ruined another lovely LP that I was soo looking forward to!

All I get is waxy oldfashioned lipstick blended with artificial candy :rockon: I was soo looking forward to booze, honey and dark sweetness...

I agree my chemistry ruined this one as well..And to think I thought I was the only one who got a candyish scent....well it was more bubble gummy scent on me...

Yowza! Ms Dolly....

Loving the new avatar!!

Thank you!!

Just tried it and it smells good but very like incense to me. Kind of smokey but florally too. I may keep the sample or I may put it up for trade, it depends what happens to the scent in the next hour or so and how it behaves on my weird skin chemistry.

Everyone's skin chemistry is different...All I got was bubblegummy scent...so how'd it eventually turn out in the end??

I plan to layer this with Cuddle Bunny '09 and see what kind of reaction I get. :blue_dancing_banana:

As I thought, this went over very well, but in another pithy moment of brillance (he has a lot of those), Quince proclaimed it should be called "Boozy Floozy" (I had mentioned Woozy Floozy to him) because he said it smelled not so much like a cheap girl as a girl soused on cheap booze and perhaps of questionable morals. :001_302: So that led to a fun scenario, of course.

I tried this one out on my sweetie last night, layered over a healthy dose of BI.....he liked the scent, and when I told him the name, he said...."Are you cheap?" I said, "No, but today, I AM half off." He liked that.....he replied that he was fine with that, as long as the "half" that was off was my clothing.....hehe....

A wild night was had by all, after my son was sleeping.....

I tried this one out on my sweetie last night, layered over a healthy dose of BI.....he liked the scent, and when I told him the name, he said...."Are you cheap?" I said, "No, but today, I AM half off." He liked that.....he replied that he was fine with that, as long as the "half" that was off was my clothing.....hehe....

A wild night was had by all, after my son was sleeping.....

Dolly, I want your life...or at least a book form of it. :666:

Dolly, I want your life...or at least a book form of it. :blue_dancing_banana:

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, no one laugh, but I get a Heaven Scent smell from this. It smells powdery (must be from the violet), which reminds me of the fragrance Heaven Scent. I do enjoy this smell. :)

This scent starts out very honey-like in tone (love it), then goes down to a powdery honey smell. It's crazy but I like it. :) Does that make me a cheap girl? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hell I will take a page from it... just a paragraph...hehehe

You can have it.....there is plenty of it to go around.....hehe.....

My sniffer must be out of whack for sniffing all my lovelies but with this one I definitely got a bubble gummy scent...which lasts and lasts...It's on my trading post if anyone wants to trade or buy it

I love this one, got my sample yesterday. It does smell like bubblegum@ 1st, then it dries to an incense kinda strawberry. It's smells like this stuff i used to get when I was 16. I'm new so I'm not sure how the trading post works? This fragrance would be perfect if the popularity pheros were added!!!

• 4 months later...

This is great, I feel very cheap and easy! It's completely sleazy! Its like sugared honeycomb with some honey and candy-like florals. I don't get any spices or resins which is a good thing, since spices=Old Spice on me and resins just amplify to disgusting and sickening heights.

I am really suprised how strong this scent is. It has alot of throw and is strong :rolleyes: Wet it smelled like a little honey and kool aid or like a cheap, fruity drink (Boones Farm?). Then it dried down some and became powdery and incensey and like sugared honeycomb. Now it holding strong as some lovely candy-like florals and sugared honeycomb. I love animalistic and foodey scents as well as honey and anthing slutty or sleazy. This is so my type of floral. I am so glad I have hoarded two bottles during the sale, I can't believe all the Honey Ho's didn't snatch this up super fast!

• 5 years later...

Cheap Girls gets so much better with age. This is probably due to patchouli & amber? The fruit (plum) has realy come to the fore. I was able to hoard 3 bottles & a few samples which I haven't been wearing much, I don't even think I touched them last year. I won't be suprised if I end up using them up this year, though.

This is driving me nuts; I've got to put the notes in this thread:

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
HONEY and BEESWAX ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
PLUM ~ Inspires and maintains love, protects dwelling against evil and intrusion.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CACTUS FLOWER ~ Manifestation of riches and beauty.

Edited by Beccah