Lor's Honeyed Strawberry Musk

knjsavy

This is another good one - sugared stawberries dripping with honey sitting in an iced bowl while sweet dry musk incense burns in the background while you wait in anticipation of a forth coming session of getting busy - this is really deep and bright because it can also be worn for a nice sping day picnic

that is the magic of this scent - it is very versatile (i think it would go very nice with JALN)

Edited by knjsavy

For me it was a very strong sweet strawberry, but not candied strawberry, more fresh. I think strawberry is a great fruit to mix with musk and this blend has great sillage...a lovely Spring and Summer scent.

uuuhg !

i havent even tried it yet!!!

im soo looking forward to it,

thanks guys for giving me something to look foprward to :D

You will not be disappointed, I wish you had first crack at it so you could tell us if this is what you had in mind (even if you didn't this came out awesome)

You will not be disappointed, I wish you had first crack at it so you could tell us if this is what you had in mind (even if you didn't this came out awesome)

i have learned that if you order after creating a mix ( i have made 2 more orders after creating it, i cant stop ),

you will NOT see the mix before anyone else.

this is in NO WAY a complaint;

but i only just recieved my order yesterday ( havent picked up yet) after creating it on 3/16 .

i originally was thinking dragon's blood in place of the bamboo.

i didnt want another fruity note to clash with the strawberry,as i hear dragon's blood can.

another reason for the bamboo was to give the strawberry a fresher smell, incase the musk made it more of a dry smell.

if dry = warmer colors like yellow or orange,

then i was going for a greener scent .

the vibrational qualities of bamboo mattered as well.

i hope to give it a try on monday.

apparently i will be giving several things a try on monday :D

Yeah the bamboo helps with the "fresh" evocation, definitely, although I wouldn't say the musk makes it "dry," just very intense. Musk is an amplifier so often the effect it has on other notes is to make them that much stronger.

Yeah the bamboo helps with the "fresh" evocation, definitely, although I wouldn't say the musk makes it "dry," just very intense. Musk is an amplifier so often the effect it has on other notes is to make them that much stronger.

good.

im encouraged.

i was also hoping for something sexy to peek out from the strawberry using the intesity of the musk.

this scent sounds like it will compliment pheromone usage as well :o

This scent reminds me of a cool crisp evening, it will be a great phero cover - from the happy pheros, the sexy pheros to lets be friends pheros - that is how good this scent is

This scent reminds me of a cool crisp evening, it will be a great phero cover - from the happy pheros, the sexy pheros to lets be friends pheros - that is how good this scent is

very encouraging.

thank you both so much.

:o

finally !

i agree with allllll the descriptions so far....

wet, its sweet strawberry (but not overly) and musk -

animal and sexy.

as it dries, the musk and honey come out to play more, with the strawberry being more of an equal, less of a leader.

the bamboo becomes apparent in the end, but very light-

it gives you the feeling of the mix being alive and breathing.

omg.

its better than i had hoped for, i am imediately ordering more

:w00t:

This is another good one - sugared stawberries dripping with honey sitting in an iced bowl while sweet dry musk incense burns in the background while you wait in anticipation of a forth coming session of getting busy - this is really deep and bright because it can also be worn for a nice sping day picnic

that is the magic of this scent - it is very versatile (i think it would go very nice with JALN)

Oh this description sounds simply divine. Strawberry doesnt fair well on me always so I am a lil nervous ordering it. Hopefully I can find a sniffee... Otherwise I may have to nab a bottle anyways. I am liking what Lor creates so I may just have to get it for that reason :w00t:

EDIT: PLUS I LOVE JALN, so any scent that compliments that one, well, YUM!

Edited by Curiouschic

Oh this description sounds simply divine. Strawberry doesnt fair well on me always so I am a lil nervous ordering it. Hopefully I can find a sniffee... Otherwise I may have to nab a bottle anyways. I am liking what Lor creates so I may just have to get it for that reason :w00t:

EDIT: PLUS I LOVE JALN, so any scent that compliments that one, well, YUM!

Id get a tester

but i have to say that strawberry doesnt bully the scent around.

wet its the strongest note, dry its just a player.

its as if they captured the sexxiest balance between the three,

the musk and the honey being 2 of the 3 musketeers.

the strawberry just makes the sexy part lickable !

and thanks btw, for the kind words :alien_dance:

Wow, Lor, you've got quite the winner here. The strawberry, musk, honey and bamboo all have equally important parts and they harmonize beautifully. A great scent for work and fun. I know I'll be ordering some of this and reaching for it all summer, so you gals just leave a bottle or two alone there for me until I get some more fundage together :)

Wow, Lor, you've got quite the winner here. The strawberry, musk, honey and bamboo all have equally important parts and they harmonize beautifully. A great scent for work and fun. I know I'll be ordering some of this and reaching for it all summer, so you gals just leave a bottle or two alone there for me until I get some more fundage together ;)

you know,

my instinct was to do as i did with my peach mix and try to hoard it once i realized how much i liked it.

i think what i have finally come to realize is that im going to like what they put together because they are taking their time to synergise the scents

and the vibes of the intent,

and the emergency in grabbing whats left wanes

because

as soon as i begin loving this scent,another is already cooking in my brain.....

i hope you try this one out!

:)

I like this combo and what it has done for you ladies but the honey tends to go all wonky on me..lol.

i will take your share then.

i would do that for you :aola:

if it were honey dominant, i would worry about that.

since its strawberry dominant wet, musk dominant on dry-down,

i dont think theres anything to worry about .

i hope i get Ail's input as well, she said she was trying it.

hope she had a nice b-day.....

I'm waiting for an LP goodie box which is winging its way to me right now Lori, so it will be here by the weekend and then I will let you know when I've tried it.. But with your nose for creating loveliness, I already KNOW it will be scrumptious.

I had a nice birthday, but it was very quiet, since with it being the first since we lost dad, I really missed him not being there, and it felt so strange not to get a big birthday bear-hug from him.. I made an effort for my wee Niece of course, but it was incredibly hard...

The lovely man in my life has some awful work stresses right now, but I'm sure he will be making VERY sure this coming weekend when we celebrate my birthday together. that it VERY much makes up for the quietness of my birthday ITSELF.. Caring man that he is..

Thanks so much for your lovely email, Lori. It meant a HUGE lot to me - particularly the last part, and I'm sure you know just why.. I will as always have a special place in my Full Moon castings for you on the 9th.. I am eight hours ahead of you, by the way.. :aola:

Blessings and Hugs X

Ail )O(

Hey Lor! :aola:

I got this one as a sample in my box. I have to tell you... I hate strawberry scents... :aola:

I haven't put it on yet, but I took a sniff wet and made an ugly face. However, since you say it smells different dry, I will try it - for you. :001_tt2:

Hey Lor! :aola:

I got this one as a sample in my box. I have to tell you... I hate strawberry scents... :aola:

I haven't put it on yet, but I took a sniff wet and made an ugly face. However, since you say it smells different dry, I will try it - for you. :001_tt2:

LOL

yeah, its one of those scents that has to dry down completely for the strawberry to be an equal player in the mix,

but since i adore strawberry i just slather the stuff on continuously throughout the day.

keep in mind, there alot of scents here i didnt like sniffing from the vial,

but after i put it on it was a different animal.

Bacchanalia was like that.

it smells really good on....

i adored Kittenish from the vial,

and when i put it on, i smelled like black licorice!

you never never know.....

I'm "relatively" new (ie, totally new) to this whole perfume thang... i think you can gather from my avatar that girly perfume stuffage is not in my normal day to day...

For instance, I don't even know how much of this to put on. Totally flummoxed. I put a few dabs on the pulse points this am, but unless someone has their nose to my wrist they can't smell me. I will be slowly increasing the dosage... and I've told people to tell me when and if they smell me - and what they think. :)

I totally didn't like any of the scents in the bottles when I popped them open - but I tried sexology on my wrist last night to test it out and fell asleep with my nose to my wrist. :) Totally got you now that the scents dry down to something different. ;)

I'll try yours out here shortly.

It's not necessarily about having other people smell you...it's about what smells good to you. If you do want some waft then pulse points, jugular notch, cleavage down to navel, back of your neck...all those places get warmed up and help the scent "bloom."

It's not necessarily about having other people smell you...it's about what smells good to you. If you do want some waft then pulse points, jugular notch, cleavage down to navel, back of your neck...all those places get warmed up and help the scent "bloom."

im not sure i ever took into consideration what other people think of the way i smell,

LOL! seriously, i never thought to ask....

Interesting Avatar u got there Tigerlilly...

I know this is the wrong place to post but are u a COD fan...(call of duty)...just had to ask!

Oh and welcome to the forum!!

:thbf54f4bf::smilies-23596:

Thanks for the welcome! :blue_dancing_banana:

Erm... not a COD fan... it's more "real life" for me! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: (With all the smilies available, why do we not have an Army one???)

:) Glad to be here.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay...

Seriously, this is my most favorite perfume *ever.*

I cannot get enough of it. I am now bathing in it every day. I need more - much more...

DO NOT stop making this, please! :Hug_emoticon:

Everyone I know loves it too - recently my date could not stopping huffing my neck while dancing... loved this stuff.

Sheer brilliance, all the way around.

I shall never doubt you again, Lor... or LP!!

Edited by Tigerlilly

Hi Tigerlilly..

I believe that thanks to my lovely friend Lori, you know you I "am" (incognito) over at "another" site now - but if not, I "Thank" you - rather a lot, if that helps.. I certainly am NOT a "Thread Ninja" though.. Hehehehe.. ^_~

Anyway..Lor's perfume is a limited private addition, and as is the case with all of the LPEs, Mara and Danna make a VERY small quantity available, so I would recommend if you want to grab a full bottle, to do so quickly, as it will be gone very soon.

I agree, Lor's Honeyed Strawberry Musk is absolutely breathtaking. She has a natural talent for for all things olfactory.

We hope to also see you dabble in our wonderful and very effective pheromone blends - both scented AND UNscented here too. Your valuable input will be most welcome.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hi Tigerlilly..

I believe that thanks to my lovely friend Lori, you know you I "am" (incognito) over at "another" site now - but if not, I "Thank" you - rather a lot, if that helps.. I certainly am NOT a "Thread Ninja" though.. Hehehehe.. ^_~

Anyway..Lor's perfume is a limited private addition, and as is the case with all of the LPEs, Mara and Danna make a VERY small quantity available, so I would recommend if you want to grab a full bottle, to do so quickly, as it will be gone very soon.

I agree, Lor's Honeyed Strawberry Musk is absolutely breathtaking. She has a natural talent for for all things olfactory.

We hope to also see you dabble in our wonderful and very effective pheromone blends - both scented AND UNscented here too. Your valuable input will be most welcome.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Blessings

Ail )O(

:Hug_emoticon:

Wow!! Nice to meet you!! Yes, erm... it does get "interesting" over there...

I got a full bottle, but now I want another. I'll probably order another one in a week or so - think they'll still be there? See, I shot myself in the foot by saying it was so good - now there's going to be a run on them! ;)

I'm afraid my nose isn't the greatest - I'm not so sure how good I'd be at mixing anything up. However, I volunteer to be a test dummy for Lor's creations *any* day!

THANKS again - so much, for *everything.* :BananaRow:

:Hug_emoticon:

Wow!! Nice to meet you!!

It's lovely to meet you too.

I think I'll ask Mara when I call on Friday if she can please put a bottle aside for you, as I know that this one is going like hotcakes..

That way you should be fine, and if you just let me know in this thread please when you think you'll want it, I'll let her know.

Blessings

Ail )O(

It's lovely to meet you too.

I think I'll ask Mara when I call on Friday if she can please put a bottle aside for you, as I know that this one is going like hotcakes..

That way you should be fine, and if you just let me know in this thread please when you think you'll want it, I'll let her know.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Wow... I am blown away!

Thanks so much. Truly.

...today has been mind boggling!! :Hug_emoticon:

Welcome, Tigerlilly!!

:)

You'll learn you must grab and run with these LPs...ALL LPs. :)

Hi again, Tigerlilly!

Just to let you know this has been taken care of for you, so if you just let me know when you want to purchase it, I'll pass it on to Mara.

Now it's almost half past the midnight hour here in Scotland, so I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all. :)

Blessings

Ail )O(

:blushing:

Wow!! Nice to meet you!! Yes, erm... it does get "interesting" over there...

I got a full bottle, but now I want another. I'll probably order another one in a week or so - think they'll still be there? See, I shot myself in the foot by saying it was so good - now there's going to be a run on them! ;)

I'm afraid my nose isn't the greatest - I'm not so sure how good I'd be at mixing anything up. However, I volunteer to be a test dummy for Lor's creations *any* day!

THANKS again - so much, for *everything.* :D

your hired.

LOL

seriously,

im so glad you liked it.

they designed it so interestingly,

it changes over the day and becomes this light aura of faintly sweet musk with only the ghost of strawberry peeking in here and there.

i love it.

Hi again, Tigerlilly!

Just to let you know this has been taken care of for you, so if you just let me know when you want to purchase it, I'll pass it on to Mara.

Now it's almost half past the midnight hour here in Scotland, so I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all. :D

Blessings

Ail )O(

that was a sweet thing to do, Ail. :blushing:

No kidding -

I have been *blown away* by the people I have met here. You all are incredible, top notch, truly outstanding individuals. You all exemplify a total commitment and complete devotion to authenticity and caring, loving, concern for those people who you interact with.

I am blown away by it all.

I *LOVE* meeting great new people like this!!!

My life has been made richer and fuller for knowing you all, even if only via keyboard. :)

Thanks again, for being a part of my life, and for being the wonderful "you's" that you are.

Tigerlilly,

We are glad you're here too!! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can know you better?

This is an awesome place to play! Thanks for pointing out the yumminess of Lor's Honeyed Strawberry goodie! I ordered 2 bottles and some body cream last night!

• 1 month later...
I'm "relatively" new (ie, totally new) to this whole perfume thang... i think you can gather from my avatar that girly perfume stuffage is not in my normal day to day...

LOL. I was expecting a picture of an Indian princess with that name. So - are you in the military?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a pack of PE sniffles which was really nice! Thanks M&D

I couldn't find a review on this PE so I started a new thread ^_^

Surprisingly my skin doesn't amp on the honey note this time. I can smell the sandalwood and honey at the same level if that makes any sense. It's very exotic and pretty. I like how it's not foodie sweet but its sweet, oh it's just wonderful

The dry down is soooo pretty though, the honey calms down and I get a little more of sandalwood and the musk just helps bring out the flavors a little bit more, it's very sensual. 2 thumbs up from me :o