Lor's Honeyed Strawberry Musk

knjsavy

lol actually if this is mine, its actually :

Lor's honey'd strawberry musk :2143:

i never did a sandlawood,

but i did take Jo Anna's honey'd sandalwood vanilla and added Ail's

heart and soul to it....

then i also recieved a type-o'd sample of the strawberry....

sorry ladies ! :2143:

lol actually if this is mine, its actually :

Lor's honey'd strawberry musk ;)

i never did a sandlawood,

but i did take Jo Anna's honey'd sandalwood vanilla and added Ail's

heart and soul to it....

then i also recieved a type-o'd sample of the strawberry....

sorry ladies ! :2143:

LOL u sure? you're probably right it's a typo or something!

I went back to the sniffle vile to read the label and it says "Lor's honey, sandalwood and musk" oh well, hey it smelled nice :2143:

Probably a typo, sorry!

Hehehe, I just got one of these too and was thrown off by the smell and the label. It has a definite strawberry scent to it, smells like the same strawberry note as the other PE strawberry's :kitty4:

Thanks for the freebies Mara, you are the BEST! (Danna too! :aola: )

LOL If I thought the strawberry scent was sandalwood...dayum I really need to know what sandalwood smells like!

what you were smelling was the musk.

the musk has a dry smell towards the middle/end and you may have decided that was the sandalwood.

i loved this so much i got a few bottles of it.

they really did a wonderful job and the guys dig it :Hug_emoticon:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oooo-this is verrry pretty, Lor!

Resiny, Honeyed Strawberry incense to me. Musky, kinda smoky and juicy all at once. Theres alot goin on in this for a Private Edition,

I know theres no Champa in here, but I have strawberry Nag Champa incence from the same company that makes the original kind in the blue and white box-it smells beautiful.

This scent reminds me of that incense ALOT! With the added bonus of honey goin on.

Very very pretty Lor! So glad I snagged a bottle! Good work! :w00t:

I thought they did a wonderful job too.

The funny thing is that I wasnt a fruity fan before LP,and now Im open to scents I wouldnt normally go for.

Your blueberry PE is awesome.

I bought a bottle of this after receiving a sample. I love it. Every scent compliments the other and the strawberry gives it a rich intoxicating aura. So far I've been wearing this everyday and can't seem to put it down.

For me, strawberry musk is one of the sexiest scents there is. For a while blackberry musk was all the rage and while it's nice and all...strawberry is the best, although incredibly difficult to get just right. We're lucky M&D have such fabulous accords in their library!

Edited by luna65

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow. I'm SO glad I nabbed the last bottle of this! ;)

I've tried strawberry scents in the past... and have probably had the same experience as most of you strawberry lovers. It either smelled too plasticy, or overripe, or nothing like strawberry at all... *sigh!*

This is so deliciously strawberry, but not overpoweringly so. It blends so well, and I love the combination of the honey and musk textures... divine!

Awesome blend! :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by Spider Malt

I still have a bottle of it for sale on my trade page if anyone reading is curious.

So far I have made 2 PEs and they came out BETTER than I expected.

Im not just plugging LP here,

because even if I didnt care for the mixes, other people did...

but I literally was so surprised when they came out better than I expected that I hoarded a few of each kind (and wound up selling/trading a few).

Dont be afraid to create a PE!

Just a little update... my man ADORES this. He spent half the time buried in my neck the other night and kept telling me how nice I smelled. :)

lol you inspired me to wear it today :Sexy:

MEN love this mixture for some reason, its a magnet.

a little betanol, a little EoW, Im good to go!

• 2 weeks later...
MEN love this mixture for some reason, its a magnet.

a little betanol, a little EoW, Im good to go!

I find the same thing - not just DH, who really does love it, but it seems as though all men just want to huff away when I wear this. Wore this the other day out running errands and I turned heads everywhere. It's sexy for sure, surely not dimestore-body-spray. But it seems to throw men over the top...

I'm OK with that.

Im not normally into the tartness of strawberry and honey is tricky on me, but I just cant get over how DELICIOUS this blend is, its very creamy, sweet- but not sickingly so, and the honey is not overdone..

This is like a creamy sexed-up version of V/S Strawberries spray perfume, and strangely enough could pass for sweet and innocent.

Tonight, Ill be wearing this layered with Occo White when I see my sweetie, along with several other sweet, creamy & naughty perfume blends :):thbf54f4bf: -the way a Virgo gets it done.

Edited by KrazyKat

• 2 months later...
Im not normally into the tartness of strawberry and honey is tricky on me, but I just cant get over how DELICIOUS this blend is, its very creamy, sweet- but not sickingly so, and the honey is not overdone..

This is like a creamy sexed-up version of V/S Strawberries spray perfume, and strangely enough could pass for sweet and innocent.

Tonight, Ill be wearing this layered with Occo White when I see my sweetie, along with several other sweet, creamy & naughty perfume blends :ange::lol: -the way a Virgo gets it done.

im waiting for summer to do a strawberry copulin mix.

i finally have some OCCO white that im wearing with this, its awesome.

I dumped a lil bottle of Diane's cops in my bottle of LHSM. This may make this perfume completely inappropriate for wearing in public - it'll be like wearing a big "DO ME NOW" sign....

I can hardly wait.

- it'll be like wearing a big "DO ME NOW" sign....

Like there is anything wrong with that ?????

:)

Seriously, I remember seeing a picture of Jaime Pressley wearing a shirt that said

" Be Sexy. It doesnt mean you have to have Sex."

in my HAIR mag, no less!

So I walk around smelling like sex all the time.

Mostly because Jaime told me to.

haha-

sMelling,not sWelling ....

Edited by Lor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Threads now merged to avoid any confusion..

I've never actually SEEN that other thread that arose from a misnamed Sniffie, BEFORE today, in fact..

Blessings

Ail )O(

I really like this one! Very sweet, all juicy strawberry at the beginning, with a soft and musky honey after drydown that somehow doesn't smell odd on my skin. Very happy with the full bottle decision. :10_small16: