BI and cops not working on BF!!

Hey girls,

I noticed most of you guys have had great success with BI and I find it hard to work for me. It doesn't affect my BF whatsoever. Now he's not a sexual guy at all -which is why I got into pheros in the first place- and I am trying to spice things up. But it's really difficult and my lack of success makes me sad sometimes, especially when I see how some products are fail proof to you guys.

I have tried wearing lots and lots of BI, also some Essence Oil.

I am not sure but I think I got a hit once, but it was after my BF told me I smelt real bad -from Essence Oil-.

I am thinking of trying EoW this evening, with nothing else, and a very diffusive cover scent.

Sometimes I swear it seems like my BF is just more distant when I wear cops, have some of you ever noticed that?

Now the interesting thing is that I do get DIHL reactions when I wear cops outside of home, so it must work in some ways, just not on my BF I guess.

The only thing that seems to work with him is Cuddle Bunny scented version, it seems like it softens him a bit. He is a bit more relaxed and approachable when I wear this. I added a lot more EoW to the last bit of CB I have left and I think I may have made this mix too sexual now. bummer

I am a bit confused. Any advice would be warmly welcome! Thanks

Hey girls,

I noticed most of you guys have had great success with BI and I find it hard to work for me. It doesn't affect my BF whatsoever. Now he's not a sexual guy at all -which is why I got into pheros in the first place- and I am trying to spice things up. But it's really difficult and my lack of success makes me sad sometimes, especially when I see how some products are fail proof to you guys.

I have tried wearing lots and lots of BI, also some Essence Oil.

I am not sure but I think I got a hit once, but it was after my BF told me I smelt real bad -from Essence Oil-.

I am thinking of trying EoW this evening, with nothing else, and a very diffusive cover scent.

Sometimes I swear it seems like my BF is just more distant when I wear cops, have some of you ever noticed that?

Now the interesting thing is that I do get DIHL reactions when I wear cops outside of home, so it must work in some ways, just not on my BF I guess.

The only thing that seems to work with him is Cuddle Bunny scented version, it seems like it softens him a bit. He is a bit more relaxed and approachable when I wear this. I added a lot more EoW to the last bit of CB I have left and I think I may have made this mix too sexual now. bummer

I am a bit confused. Any advice would be warmly welcome! Thanks

OK, first of all....how old are you? The older you are, the more EoW you will need......Also, if you have been on birth control for an extended time period (like I was), that will usually decrease your natural production, meaning you will need to use more. For your next experiment, load up on the straight EoW.....I mean, on the verge of an OD......then let it dry down and apply your cover....

Secondly, does he KNOW that you are using pheros? Some men, if they know, will close off and it will make matters worse. It is best to use them on the sly.....my man knows I wear them, but he is not always aware of WHEN I wear them....heh....

It is normally best for men to smell the cops, as that is how it affects them......BUT, if he already knows you wear them, he will be looking for the EoW tang....you will need to be really slick at covering them.....he should be able to smell "something", but not know exactly what it is, and then.....WHAMMO! Do you have PheroGirl? It is loaded with EoW.....other effective covers from LP are Une (the non-phero version of Phero Girl), any of the richer fruity scents or LPs.....don't go with something light.....Shelly's Honeyed Amber and Musk (if you got it before it sold out), or Naughty Sweet and Dirty (I used this one last night......OH MY)....if you want to use your own perfumes, some really good notes that will cover well are amber, musk, vanilla, cinnamon, or fruity scents......

My 3rd husband was a very non-sexual type (intermittent impotence problems), and EoW affected him.....wear a large enough dose, and it will raise the dead!

On the flip side of the coin.....if you are young, you may be OD'ing already, and need to use less....give us some more info so maybe we can pinpoint the issue.....

Thanks for the response Dolly!

So let's see... I am 29 years old, I have been on the birth control pill for about 4-5 years. I stopped a year ago because I was getting too many migraines.

I wonder if the problem is me wearing too much -OD on cops is a controversial subject, some people think you can't- or not wearing enough.

Or maybe they just won't work on him. makes me sad to think about it

I usually wear strong cover scent when I try to get a reaction from him. I have a few samples from LP like Christmas clove cookies that I like a lot.

Should I try EoW with no cover scent at all at first?

Some people are just not inherently sexual beings, and the use of pheromones will not change that. Since you stated that as your motive that's what I tend to think. Often it's not merely a question of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, which is what copulins WILL help with, but if a person is asexual/aromantic or just not naturally intimate, then it's an entirely different proposition. Pheromones exploit inherent tendencies but they will not create emotions.

Since you stated that you did get a reaction when you wore Cuddle Bunny, it makes me think that you could explore the situation which evolves by the use of EST and cops to perhaps find out why he is the way he is, as EST does sometimes make men more communicative. That is one of the ways CB helped me make a breakthrough with my OTL, he was able to express those emotions which he did feel, but didn't necessarily know how to articulate.

If you can achieve true intimacy that's the greater victory, IMO...and doing so perhaps you can find a way to accomplish the other as well.

Luna has some good points.....BUT, if her scenario doesn't apply to you and your man, here is an answer to your question about copulins.....

Thanks for the response Dolly!

So let's see... I am 29 years old, I have been on the birth control pill for about 4-5 years. I stopped a year ago because I was getting too many migraines.

I wonder if the problem is me wearing too much -OD on cops is a controversial subject, some people think you can't- or not wearing enough.

Or maybe they just won't work on him. makes me sad to think about it

I usually wear strong cover scent when I try to get a reaction from him. I have a few samples from LP like Christmas clove cookies that I like a lot.

Should I try EoW with no cover scent at all at first?

I wouldn't suggest wearing the EoW with no cover....he WILL tell you that you smell bad.

You can absolutely wear too much in the way of cops.....some of the younger ladies have gotten what I call an OD reaction, because they are still producing lots of natural cops.....and you are still young, too.....try smaller doses of EoW with a cover scent that you know that HE likes.....see what happens.....

Ok, thanks! The cover scents that he likes are the commercial perfumes i have been wearing for a few years now. I do love them very much, but they are definitely not as strong as oil perfumes.

I know it is all subjective, but how many drops of EoW would you start with?

The traditional version of EoW by the way, has a light fruity scent to me. I can totally wear it alone without cover scents and it's totally fine -and I do have a sensitive nose!- but the oil version, Essence Oil,as well as B.I. have a much stronger cop scent to me and requires a cover scent for sure!

Ok, thanks! The cover scents that he likes are the commercial perfumes i have been wearing for a few years now. I do love them very much, but they are definitely not as strong as oil perfumes.

I know it is all subjective, but how many drops of EoW would you start with?

The traditional version of EoW by the way, has a light fruity scent to me. I can totally wear it alone without cover scents and it's totally fine -and I do have a sensitive nose!- but the oil version, Essence Oil,as well as B.I. have a much stronger cop scent to me and requires a cover scent for sure!

Well, I would start with maybe.....say, 5-6 drops? One to each wrist, one on each side of the neck, one-two in the cleavage.....then let it dry down thoroughly and apply your cover.....the reason I say to use a cover that he likes is because that way, he will WANT to smell you....

If your regular EoW is that mild before it dries down, you probably got one from the batch that was supposedly weaker than normal......the "normal" strength of EoW has the same pungency as Essence Oil, but in a different base.....

pherogirl works.

the honey is intoxicating whether he smells the EoW or not.

keep in mind,too, that i finally figured out that if my SO was having an off day, his testosterone rose but so did his temper,LOL.

BI didnt work so much for me, but Ail's Sexology and pherogirl is the sexxiest of the sexy and NO cop smell.....

after 6 hours the honey from pherogirl lightens so much that i can smell the cops.

it never bothered me and usually at that point i dont care if it bothers anyone else.

pherogirl works.

the honey is intoxicating whether he smells the EoW or not.

keep in mind,too, that i finally figured out that if my SO was having an off day, his testosterone rose but so did his temper,LOL.

BI didnt work so much for me, but Ail's Sexology and pherogirl is the sexxiest of the sexy and NO cop smell.....

after 6 hours the honey from pherogirl lightens so much that i can smell the cops.

it never bothered me and usually at that point i dont care if it bothers anyone else.

Oh yeah, pherogirl absolutely works.....no question.....

Thanks Dolly & Lor.

So yesterday I got my EST bottle, and used about 3 drops, mostly just to see how the smell was, it doesn't have much of a smell imo.

When BF came home, I used 5 drops of EoW and Coco Mademoiselle as cover scent.

I don't think I saw any effects from the cops to be honest. He was, however, very touchy feely, standing closer to me, well...cuddly basically. I think it is mostly from the EST and I know it works with him!

I will try using more EoW. I noticed I got results -from strangers!- at around 12-15 drops of EoW - a milder version of EoW I guess- but never figured out a way to get results out of my BF.

I would love to get results like some of you guys, it is just hard to be in a relationship where sex is not a priority for your BF, you know?

Thanks for the tips on Sexology and pherogirl, I had a sample of sexology in my last order and I love that honey smell, it's sexy and a little edgy imo, because it is not a typical note in women's perfumes.

If "Blatant Invitation" and copulins, like "Essence of a Woman" are not working for you, I would suggest you try the exact opposite, like "Boy/Boy" -- or try women's pheromone products that do not have copulins.

I have experimented with a wide variety of the products here (I won't buy anywhere else, the products are just too good here), and I have found that some straight men just do not react to copulins very well. I ordered "Bubble" with "Mystery Boy," which is supposed to appeal to gay men, and I had straight men falling all over themselves over me, which really surprised me. But it worked, so I don't argue with what works, I just use it.

I know some people swear by copulins, but everyone's chemistry is different and what works for one may not work for someone else. Another product you might want to try is the the Phero-charged "Money Potion" as well as "Sorceress." Neither of those products have copulins in them.

Thanks for your advice Lilith. To be honest, it would freak me out if my BF responded to Boy/boy instead of cops, so I think I'll have to try other products lol

How long usually does it take to see the effects of cops on your tg?

I have tried 5 drops of EoW with sexology as cover scent and I didn't see any results, I felt like he was a bit standoffish even.

Could it be that I produce lots of cops naturally and that it won't make any difference if I put EoW on?

Thanks for your advice Lilith. To be honest, it would freak me out if my BF responded to Boy/boy instead of cops, so I think I'll have to try other products lol

I have tried 5 drops of EoW with sexology as cover scent and I didn't see any results, I felt like he was a bit standoffish even.

Could it be that I produce lots of cops naturally and that it won't make any difference if I put EoW on?

Sexology has quite a bit of cops already.......I would suggest that if you use plain EoW, cover it with a non-phero scent.....with your own natural production, you could be walking the OD line....

Thanks Dolly. I'm gonna use EoW with plain scents -meaning no cops added to them- and will start again from very low dosage. High dosage don't work it seems like.

I have tried using a LOT of BI on my neck, cleavance, wrists and hair, and it didn't work, and 15 drops of EoW don't work either... on my BF! On guys in the subway here, it does work lol

I have tried 5-6 drops too and no noticeable effect on BF.

I am going to start at a couple of drops with plain scent, see what happens.

Yes..I kinda just choked into my wine there on reading about mademoiselle dosing up on EOW AND Sexology, Dolly.

Mademoiselle..My pheromone formula in Sexology already has a HUGE amount of copulin power, so you are seriously in danger of going into OD territory, and would be even if you WERE like Dolly and myself who have been using pheromones and in particular a LOT of copulins for over 6 years now!

Sexology is a great all-round bonding AND sexual blend and if you persevere with it ALONE, only perhaps layering something like Treasured Hearts or a couple of sprays of your Est in a separate application, you should find you get the results you are looking for.. I would suggest if you haven't done so as yet, then when you have some free time, read all through my EOW thread in the Pheromone FAQ section here, as it explains that a male's reaction to a female wearing copulins is merely biological and it DOES happen - every time..

A male WILL have an increase in his testosterone level of approximately 135% from Baseline, within around 15 -20 minutes MAXIMUM of being exposed to a woman wearing synthetic copulins. MANY factors are at play when you determine the ideal dosage for YOU, and I explain those in more detail in my thread linked below..

It is REALLY important to play around with dosages until you find your sweet spot and please be careful when wearing copulins around people who are relative strangers or in a working environment..

I am in no way ready again to be torn apart merely for trying to offer GOOD advice on what you need to be aware of in terms of what's on a MAN'S mind when he senses copulins on you, as has previously occurred - but once again, I cannot stress this enough..

COPULINS DO NOT DISCERN!

They affect the butcher the baker and even the candlestick maker. They affect men full-stop. Whether they let ON to you or NOT, is a different matter.. But it is fundamental that men WILL have an increase in their testosterone level, EVEN if they are testosterone deficient..

Copulins are great fun to use, particularly in the dating and mating game, but please just be aware of the signal you are putting out when you wear them... If you wear a LOT of Essence Oil, EOW or ANY strong copulin format, you may as well have a sign around your neck that says;

DO ME NOW!!!

Some ladies can slew on a TON of copulins and can work that to their advantage, some like my lovely friend Dolly can even wear them in a WORK environment! For me, that would be a total no-no, and I never, but NEVER wear them except when I am around the lovely man of my life..

My reason for that? I have experienced first-hand how situations potentially can and sometimes DO get out of hand when copulins are in the frame..

So like we always tell people who are fairly new to copulin usage, enjoy them, but please, PLEASE be aware that you ARE putting out an extremely sexual signal - and NOT just to the man you love, either..

Here is my thread in case you haven't yet read it.

FAQ to using EOW successfully and safely

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thanks Ail for taking the time to write this.

Actually I have read your posts on copulins, the stickies, I have read them many times in fact. It's quite fascinating to me.

I do understand your warnings as to wearing cops and I appreciate you reminding me of that.

I am frustrated at this point not to see the effects of cops -BI, EoW or Essence Oil- on my BF, and I did try lower dosage to begin with. Maybe I should try less than 5 drops?

And maybe cops do affect my BF -and his testosterone level!- but it's just not enough for him to change his behaviour.

There is, I have to add, a lot of conflicting info on copulins out there, as to whether you can OD on cops, and when I mean "out there" I mean not just this forum. A lot of women recommed to try using more cops, as a general rule of thumb, if you do not see results.

Well, I'll keep you posted on my experiments!

There's also the possibility that your BF has been effected by the copulins but he is trying to hide it. Thus he's pretending to not react to them. Hmmm. Either way I'd cut back on the EOW alittle and apply some good vibe pheromones like Happy Water or anything else Androstenol based to see if this will take the edge off and loosen things up. I go really heavy on the cops but its because of my age and I already know the reactions/effects I get while wearing them.

but it's just not enough for him to change his behaviour.

And see, that's exactly what pheromones can't do. They can't change preferences or engrained behaviors.

Speaking generally now...

Everyone has preferences: some men like overly sexual women, others do not. Men are visual creatures, they respond to visual stimuli and pheromones can help exploit their feelings towards a mutually satisfactory conclusion, but only if a man is willing to go down that path (even if he does not specifically state this desire). There are behaviors which hold us back from true intimacy and pheromones can relax the barriers, smudge the boundaries, but only if the desire is there to begin with. For some men, despite their feelings and even desiring of what they see, certain behaviors make them extremely uncomfortable and therefore they will not respond to the heavy artillery, as it were. Over time, with lots of work - of which the use of pheromones is only a small part, only a tool - these behaviors can possibly be changed or tweaked, but only if trust is developed.

Social engineering is a delicate process...don't bring a sledgehammer to fix a hairline crack.

im blown away by the advice and by how friendly its executed around here.

this is stuff every gal here should read, applicable to all kinds of situations....

anyhoo,

i havent yet experienced an OD on cops,

and i have swam in them before.

i think it might wind up being a comfort level.

they are definately something to be handled with care.

Luna, Countesszero and Lor,

I appreciate your comment!

I see your point Luna, and to be honest, I always have this thought in my mind, that cops might not be enough to affect my BF's behaviour.

I am just much more of a sexual person than he is, and he knows it. It's been a problem in our relationship. Maybe the cops adds to the pressure by sending a strong sexual message and that pushed him away instead of bringing him closer or loosening him up.

I ordered some True confessions -the nols combo sounded too good!- and got a new bottle of EST which works wonder.

Again, I appreciate everyone's comments and will try to keep you updated!

Maybe the cops adds to the pressure by sending a strong sexual message and that pushed him away instead of bringing him closer or loosening him up.

Yes, men have enough performance anxiety when it comes to sex in general that, for some men, if you have an aggressive vibe it may put them off because they feel they cannot meet your expectations no matter how hard they try. The male psyche is harder to discern because males are not naturally communicative; but this is something which plagues most men, especially over a certain age. And sex is one of those areas in which there is SO much societal conditioning involved that if we, as a society, do not seem to be living up to those unspoken-but-always-present expectations, then sometimes we shut ourselves off, just to be safe.

It seems your guy's need to be "safe" may be why he responds better to EST. Mine is the same way, I couldn't be overtly sexual until he felt he could trust me, but once he felt safe enough to reveal his emotions then the rest fell into place. That's what I mean by true intimacy being the greater reward.

Edited by luna65

Mademoiselle..I would suggest if you have a wee bit of money in hand, or if you can even save a wee bit up, wait until the imminent launch of my unscented Heart And Soul pheromone blend, and once it is in the store, grab yourself a bottle.. Please believe me, you will NOT regret it if you do so..

I can ALMOST guarantee you will get ALL you are hoping for from it - with NO copulins..

I explain a bit about it in the "NEW Pheros from Stone," thread, so you might want to have a peek there, but this is a blend I spent a LONG time creating and perfecting, and I'm hoping it helps you ladies to really connect with people - whether it be with your loved one, or just with good friends.

This blend aims to allow ladies to have a really socially enjoyable time, and to connect on a VERY deep level when it's required.

In short, I want ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT to be around AND to get intimate with, SHOULD the land lie that way..

You know..That person we all see with that certain "Je ne sais quoi.." The person you just have GOT to get to know better..And get MUCH closer to..^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

That person would be me. That is as soon as Heart and Soul becomes available.

Perhaps Madam because of your age you may not even need any copulin products. I started out using straight Androstenol and got great sexual results using only this. It's all in the way you carry yourself. .Sometimes a guy just needs to loosen up a little in order to get in the mood. He's already sexually attracted to you so maybe he just needs some time to open up.

It won't be much longer you have to wait now, Countess.. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Certain pheros just have to be in hand and then..Well..I'm sure you'll all be RUNNING to the store to see what's new!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Mademoiselle..I would suggest if you have a wee bit of money in hand, or if you can even save a wee bit up, wait until the imminent launch of my unscented Heart And Soul pheromone blend, and once it is in the store, grab yourself a bottle.. Please believe me, you will NOT regret it if you do so..

I can ALMOST guarantee you will get ALL you are hoping for from it - with NO copulins..

I explain a bit about it in the "NEW Pheros from Stone," thread, so you might want to have a peek there, but this is a blend I spent a LONG time creating and perfecting, and I'm hoping it helps you ladies to really connect with people - whether it be with your loved one, or just with good friends.

This blend aims to allow ladies to have a really socially enjoyable time, and to connect on a VERY deep level when it's required.

In short, I want ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT to be around AND to get intimate with, SHOULD the land lie that way..

You know..That person we all see with that certain "Je ne sais quoi.." The person you just have GOT to get to know better..And get MUCH closer to..^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oh wow...I wanna try this as bad as I wanted to get Mara's rocket fuel (which I did order by the way and can't wait to receive it)...

I am soooo hoping this comes out right at payday next week... I am allowing myself to purchase three full bottles of something...now I know that this will be one of them

okay ladies on the forum...please if this comes out before next thursday 4/16...be merciful and save djac a bottle will ya...with y'all greedy selves...lol

djac

I've read some studies that indicate the so-called "gay" pheromones are actual female pheromones. We produce them, but some gay men produce them as well. So these gay men actually have a "female" signature.

To answer your question about the effects I have when I wear extra copulins, I naturally produce A LOT of copulins. I have to be really careful about wearing them. But I have noticed that some men do not like them. About 30% of women produce no copulins at all. It would only serve to reason that some men have evolved to be attracted to to women who have a zero copulin production rate.

If your boyfriend has not reacted well to copulins, wearing more will not be better. This would be gilding the lily. Or, as I sometimes put it, like having a 52DDD breast size or Tammy Fay Baker's false eyelashes. More is not always better.

You also mention that your boyfriend was a bit standoffish after you applied copulins. It would seem to me that he doesn't like copulins. Try the Pheromone-Charged "Money Potion." It's for women.

Edited by Lillith

You know, it is absolutely true that usually an unsatisfactory sex life is the emerging tip of the iceberg, the iceberg being a lack, or difficulty around true intimacy. And true intimacy is really what I am looking for.

Maybe for now, I just need to work on feelings of safety, which EST could help with, or nols, and I am also looking forward to try this new mix you've been working on Ail. You seem to have that "thing" Ail, to create wonderful potions.

Every time I see you've worked on a particular mix, it is an extra incentive to try it!

Thanks for your recommendation Lilith. Honestly my guess at this point is that anything too sexual with turn my BF off. Maybe later on in my relationship I'll be that lucky girl who get use cops on my loved one and see results from them!

Thanks for your recommendation Lilith. Honestly my guess at this point is that anything too sexual will turn my BF off. Maybe later on in my relationship I'll be that lucky girl who get use cops on my loved one and see results from them!

You may not need copulins. You could try blends with alpha-androstenol, like "Happy Water."

Edited by Lillith

I've noticed that people - men and women both - tend to fall into two categories in this regard. They are either attracted by dirty, sexy, animalistic scents, or they hate that, and really gravitate towards freshly washed, soapy scents with NO earthiness.

Now, sometimes people will say they like clean smells, but then totally get aroused when you waft some dirty sexiness their way, but your guy seems to be firmly in the clean category. (Usually these people are fastidious in other ways as well - keeping their own appearance, their homes and cars spotless.) If this is what he is like, in my opinion, drop the cops entirely - he's never going to like them. Using Est, Beta-Nol and Alpha-Nol are going to work better for you.

And try some cleaner fragrances too: Nymph, Betrothal Potion, Bubble, Flower of Venus...I would keep away from anything with Honey, Civit or other animal musks in it...but you might try Freya's Flirtation Potion as that's very clean but has a clean bright spring honey to sweeten it a tad.

If he is a 'neat freak', you'll appeal to him if you work on him on that level. Guys like that often go for women with an elegant, classic, polished appearance. (No ripped jeans and sweats. No tattered bath robe.) Not saying you should "change" for him or anything, but a little bit of role-playing on your part to test his reactions could be quite educational and allow you to see if you are truly compatible with this person.

Good luck! xoxoxoxox

I've noticed that people - men and women both - tend to fall into two categories in this regard. They are either attracted by dirty, sexy, animalistic scents, or they hate that, and really gravitate towards freshly washed, soapy scents with NO earthiness.

Now, sometimes people will say they like clean smells, but then totally get aroused when you waft some dirty sexiness their way, but your guy seems to be firmly in the clean category. (Usually these people are fastidious in other ways as well - keeping their own appearance, their homes and cars spotless.) If this is what he is like, in my opinion, drop the cops entirely - he's never going to like them. Using Est, Beta-Nol and Alpha-Nol are going to work better for you.

And try some cleaner fragrances too: Nymph, Betrothal Potion, Bubble, Flower of Venus...I would keep away from anything with Honey, Civit or other animal musks in it...but you might try Freya's Flirtation Potion as that's very clean but has a clean bright spring honey to sweeten it a tad.

If he is a 'neat freak', you'll appeal to him if you work on him on that level. Guys like that often go for women with an elegant, classic, polished appearance. (No ripped jeans and sweats. No tattered bath robe.) Not saying you should "change" for him or anything, but a little bit of role-playing on your part to test his reactions could be quite educational and allow you to see if you are truly compatible with this person.

Good luck! xoxoxoxox

Great Info PM!

Being a neat freak myself I now know why sexology among other pheros were not working well on me...but then again...some of your other masterpieces work so well...so...maybe it just takes some getting used to?

As Ail always reminds us...it's about congruence, and that's Mara's point too (unless I'm missing something). But again, preferences...and people have definite preference in scent, not only what they like to smell like, but what they like others to smell like as well. If Quince had his way I'd smell like cake all the time. :) If I had my way he'd smell like smoke and leather and dark musk and patchouli and...uh, what was I saying? *ahem*

I don't think there's anything wrong with trying different scent personas, as it were, but to have an impression/effect on someone, it's just as much about what works for them as what works for you. Scent is incredibly powerful, I think sometimes with the phero madness people tend to forget that. A scent can make as deep an impression upon someone as the chemical trigger of a pheromone, and one which they may consciously recall and associate with you forever.

Edited by luna65

Lilith, I got a bottle of Treasured Hearts, it got alpha and beta nols, so I'll find out if nols work with me & him!

PotionMaster, you make a great point. Thanks so much for your advice!!

Some of the scents my BF is more drawn too are the perfumes I was wearing at the begining of our relationship, like Light Blue from D&G and Un Jardin en Mediterrannee by Hermes. These scents have a citrusy note to them that I love. They're not overly sweet though.

My BF is certainly not a clean freak -I am!- but I think he has this idea of femininity that is polished in an old fashioned kind of way, if that makes sense.

I totally understand your perspective about finding something that maches his taste. Right now though I just feel an URGE to explore new scents, and experiment with foody, sweeter scents. That is what I feel I need right now, it just makes me feel better lol!

So I know my BF is adjusting to this new "sweeter" me, and it might be a little weird to him, but hopefully if it makes me happy, it will make him happy too, at some point!

Lilith, I got a bottle of Treasured Hearts, it got alpha and beta nols, so I'll find out if nols work with me & him!

PotionMaster, you make a great point. Thanks so much for your advice!!

Some of the scents my BF is more drawn too are the perfumes I was wearing at the begining of our relationship, like Light Blue from D&G and Un Jardin en Mediterrannee by Hermes...

I think you may have answered your own question. You could try "Light Blue from Dolce & Gabbana" and "Un Jardin en Mediterrannee by Hermes" as your cover scents for Treasured Hearts.