Just purchased True Confessions

azz

So how do I know how much to apply?

So far I rolled some on my finger tip and then applied behind my ears, and some on my wrists, and then some on my front on my throats

i hit all my pulse points.

My question is how do i know if i applied enough? I do not want to waste it. But i also want to make sure I use enough?

I never used a roll on applicator before only a spray so not sure

also out of curiosity does anyone know how much nols are there in the entire bottle of 10ml?

Any tips?

Thanks

Edited by azz

First, did you shake the bottle? Always shake the bottle first.

Then, for applying, pulse points is good, except with true confessions (my personal experience only here). I like to put that one on the back of my neck with my hair up and behind my ears so I don't get hit with the truth serum effect. But otherwise, it sounds like you did pretty well. For myself, I sometimes can't tell if I over apply, so I'm going with less to see which ones are effective at what levels. There are days when I could probably have half a bottle on and get no 'hits' then other days just a few swipes and nothing but deers in headlights.

As for phero amounts, I think it's 1ml of pheros with 9mls of CPS, which makes them pretty strong. There are a few threads. I think in this forum section or possibly in the questions for Mara and Danna, who make the perfumes, with specific info on the amounts. They were within the last two months if I remember correctly, but I don't remember if they were in this section of the forum or in the questions section. Sorry. But I do know that Mara aka Potion Master gave very specific answers that were very helpful, however, I didn't retain the info, which makes me of little use in answering that question. Sorry

• 11 months later...
There are days when I could probably have half a bottle on and get no 'hits' then other days just a few swipes and nothing but deers in headlights.

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co half a bottle? I hope thats just a figure of speech!!!! or else I'm gonna go broke!!!

Edited by aprilha