Is THDOC going extinct with Pharmacom?

So...after noticing how amazing Popularity Potion works for me, I have been doing some research on this great little molecule called "THDOC", supposed to be fairly new in the world of pheros.

I read it releases anxiety, which would make sense because P.P. has THDOC or tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone and it is a great social mix.

I was wondering if in the future Stone Lab will be able to use THDOC in future mixes of if this molecule is a property of Pharmacom, which means we won't see it in mixes in the next few years.

Would love any feedback on that!!

From what I understand of the latest scientific data, this molecule is being used as a "filler" ingredient by several manufacturers. At this date, there is zero evidence of it having any pheromonal effect whatsoever.

There's a race to play around with different hormones and steroids and try them out in pheromone products. Most, while having effect when inside your body, have no effect at all when worn on the skin.

Thanks Potion Master, I admire the oh so quick answer!!

So I get from your answer that THDOC is not a sole property of Pharmacom and could be use in future Stone Lab or other manufacturers' mixes?...

I do not know why I get such great self effects from P.P., I haven't noticed these effects with any other mixes here or from other companies. There is something different about it, 'wondering if it isn't THDOC...

Wow! Great question Madamoiselle~

I do remember reading (along time ago).. something about THDOC being a bonding agent in addition to having connections to the adrenal glands and possibly being a type of steroid.

I hope that helps some more... Im also curious about this ingredient...

There is a real special bonding affect in people (and in myself towards other people) that Ive witnessed when Im wearing PP in a different kind of way, slightly sexual with men but more deep? and with women even deeper friendships (more so than Soulmate or treasured hearts) not sure why... maybe its just my chemistry with the synergy of these ingredients.

That said I have had Adrenal exhaustion and elevated Cortisol levels-leading to weight gain with the use of pheromones in the past, so Im sure wearing products with THDOC probably isnt the best for me in regards to how my body is wired.

I remember (or think I remember) Ail saying something about THDOC being a first impression phero...is this not right? Now I am confused, lol. (It isnt hard to confuse me though!)

That said I have had Adrenal exhaustion and elevated Cortisol levels-leading to weight gain with the use of pheromones in the past, so Im sure wearing products with THDOC probably isnt the best for me in regards to how my body is wired.

Adrenal Exhaustion due to PHEROS?! I didnt know this was even possible. What does this mean and how did you figure it out?

I am now a lil nervoous as I dont want my phero use to cause me issues...

Adrenal Exhaustion due to PHEROS?! I didnt know this was even possible. What does this mean and how did you figure it out?

I am now a lil nervoous as I dont want my phero use to cause me issues...

I'm with you on that.

From what I can tell about adrenal exhaustion, there are a lot of things that can contribute to it. So it's not necessarily caused just by using pheros a lot. Here's a good link with more info about adrenal exhaustion (the print is kind of small - ctrl + shift with the + at the same time will make it larger).

From what I can tell, it's primarily linked to stress - stress on the body and in general as well as things like drinking a lot of caffeine. It doesn't look like just pheromone use could cause it, but it could possibly be a contributing factor to developing it.

Guess there can be too much of a good thing :blue_dancing_banana:

Too many factors exciting the nervous system.. between oding on pheros (ever wonder why with some products you feel "spent" day after wearing them) and drinking coffee I think my body rebelled... This was my pre LP days... I have not had anything like that thus far with the pheros here... but w adrenal exhaustion you never know,, you just wake up one day... exhausted.

Too many factors exciting the nervous system.. between oding on pheros (ever wonder why with some products you feel "spent" day after wearing them) and drinking coffee I think my body rebelled... This was my pre LP days... I have not had anything like that thus far with the pheros here... but w adrenal exhaustion you never know,, you just wake up one day... exhausted.

Hmm this has totall sparked my interest. I am going to watvh for this and take a look more into it.

I know there are days I wake up hung over feeling and am not sure why. I usually go down the list of things that happened the day bfore but can never figure it out. Maybe i need to start looking at my phero usage in this regard. Thanks!