QUESTION--HOW MANY OF YOU ARE "BOOSTING"?

Just a post to occupy us while we're all obsessing over the new releases and when we can order....

How many of you are having the ladies "boost" your scents? I have started getting the scents that I know I love, and will continue to wear, boosted with pheros. It only makes sense! When you have a bottle boosted, it is at the same strength as the unscented blend, but you don't have to layer!

And for those who either have a partner who is clueless that they wear pheros....or as in my case, he knows I wear them, but doesn't know WHEN (I prefer blind tests)......it is easier....I CANNOT apply BI unscented anytime within a 30 min window of his arrival, because it lingers in the air of my bedroom.....and then he KNOWS what I am up to.....and BI is my absolute FAVE.....

If you buy them separately, you pay roughly $65 for the scent and the unscented phero.....$24.95 for the scent and $39.95 for the phero.....if you buy it boosted, you get the same potency, but it is only $44.95....what a bargain! See how well the lovely Mara and Danna take care of us?

So, who else is doing this?

Edited by Dolly

Boosted LP's...

Yep, I do that alot. At first I was only doing it when I wanted several bottles but couldn't afford it, then I started doing it cause it just made more sense to me as it makes it easier for me not having to worry about mixing/blending combos

it is ...definitely worth it, and cheaper this way...and the effects are just as great

so far I seem to get everything boosted with SS4W of course, and Treasured Hearts and have had quite a few LP's boosted with EST

I am thinking of going outside the box and trying...BI, un-cougar, and maybe drop your guard... I usually think about the purpose when I have a bottle boosted. Say for instance shady lady... I wanna get this boosted with SS4W or BI...or I would love to get LP pink and boost it with Cuddle bunny 09

speaking of which, Dolly I know you love BI...is this just a sexual phero?... I mean could one wear this to work and still be okay? or would it be too inappropriate?

djac

I'm doing the same thing Dolly! I'm getting almost all of my bottles boosted. It just seems stupid not to! I hate waiting for drydown, and I LOVE the convenience of grabbing one bottle and going!!!

That's what I'm talking 'bout!

And, Djac.....BI is pretty darn sexual......BUT Mara and I have also experienced "popularity type" reactions when using this mix.....it is just really good....it DOES contain your beloved EST!

I'd say try it! Some ladies say they absolutely CANNOT wear cops to work.....BUT I do know that some of us (such as the Countess, Rosebud, and MOI) wear cops a LOT to work (and I did this when I was working in an office setting).....you just have to be prepared for any reaction you may get......but you, Djac......I think you would rock the cops in any setting!

Edited by Dolly

If I wore cops to work, it'd be one messed up shift. Then again, their psych meds probably would keep them in erectile dysfunction zone, but I wouldn't want to test it. Ever. :A002:

I've only gotten Sugared Honeycomb boosted with EST, and I still haven't worn it because I forget it's there. I'm a little reluctant to boost because there are just too many pheros to choose from. I went with EST because it was the awesome way to get it in a scent that layers with everything. But having to choose which scent with which phero would probably make my head implode. Although, the version of actors magic might be a good one in honeycomb. So might the woozy floozy and/or open window. For me, it'd have to be a scent I can layer and a phero that has an all around go to aspect (which is why EST in honeycomb was perfect!). So I'm thinking maybe woozy floozy, actors magic and open window will be perfect... of course they'd all be in honeycomb. ;)

Most of my scents are boosted with the stinky ones that can be smelled lingering in the air after application......although, I did order Nymph boosted with Alpha Nol, simply because there is no way you could cop that one up without running everybody off.....LOL

All of my sexy scents I have boosted with either SS4W (I added cops), or BI (with Xtra cops)......some of these I also have un-phero-ed just in case I need a "pure" scent.....

The pheros with little to no scent......like Treasured Hearts or True Confessions.....I just layer those, because my sweetie won't smell them in the room.....he won't know I am wearing them unless he walks in during application....I am also buying a bottle of unscented Woozy Floozy just for layering purposes......

Edited by Dolly

Well, more often than not I buy the premixed beauties that the LP ladies create with pheros. I think I'm going to start adding the new pheros though. :A002:

Well, more often than not I buy the premixed beauties that the LP ladies create with pheros. I think I'm going to start adding the new pheros though. :A002:

OH, I buy a lot of those too.....

Two years ago - I was like, "Pheros? Over my dead body." Now I barely leave the house without them. :A002: I've boosted pretty much EVERYTHING in my collection. BI, Treasured Hearts, and Boy/Boy are my favorites right now. Can't wait to play with the new ones...!

I've just started boosting my LP's with phero's... I didn't know they were the same concentration as the UN Phero's before so I kept getting them separately and figured it was better as the phero would last longer then and I could also layer with whichever scent I wanted ;)

Now that I've realised that the phero boosted LP's are the same concentration as the UN Phero's I've ordered a few of my fave LP's boosted...I'm sure there will be a lot more to come! :A002:

I still like having at least 1 UN of phero's I like though so I do have the option of layering with different scents :001_tt2:

I'm there too. I've got a couple of thing boosted with an EST/b-nol blend, one with Cuddlebunny and I boosted my LP: Pink with IW. I do like the unscented for an extra 'oomph' or when I don't want to wear any scent or to layer with a scented phero blend.

Haven't 'boosted' any LPs yet, right now I prefer the unscented, I find I can have more of a variety, but that's just me.

Two years ago - I was like, "Pheros? Over my dead body." Now I barely leave the house without them. :A002: I've boosted pretty much EVERYTHING in my collection. BI, Treasured Hearts, and Boy/Boy are my favorites right now. Can't wait to play with the new ones...!

I KNEW we'd convert you!! They are just too much FUN! 95% of the time, I am wearing some sort of pheros.....very rare that I am NOT.

I'm really looking forward to the new ones, too.....I love road testing new mixes....

:dancingfruits0nm: Hola y'all!

First of all - how the Sam hill did I nearly fill my bottle rack? Already? This is an illness. (sheepish)

Second - once I know I like the scent and want more - I boost. Same reason - saves on the drydown, costs less, and only one bottle in the handbag for touch ups.

And I am counting the minutes to woozy floozy. :-)

Edited by Shelly B

Hey, is woozy floozy the same as the regular A-nol or more powerful? So far I've gotten two bottle boosted, hoyden with true confession which I still need time to test out more for the effect, and EGG 09 with treasured hearts...I'll probably be amping bottle way more but I'm gonna get a few unscenteds too so I can use them whenever I want. NEED MORE MONEY!!!

:dancingfruits0nm: Hola y'all!

First of all - how the Sam hill did I nearly fill my bottle rack? Already? This is an illness. (sheepish)

Second - once I know I like the scent and want more - I boost. Same reason - saves on the drydown, costs less, and only one bottle in the handbag for touch ups.

And I am counting the minutes to woozy floozy. :-)

Hey Shelly...so glad you are up and about from the surgery... I too am counting, except I am counting the seconds till woozy floozy is a go

djac

I started getting add-ins early in the game, I guess. I have Sugared Honeycomb and UNE with Cuddle Bunny, Nasty Habits with Drop Your Guard, and Kittenish with MX135. I started doing it because I enjoyed the phero'ed scents so much, I wanted to use them that way, already blended with perfume. I still don't use pheros all the time - only when I have a specific agenda in mind - but I've never wanted to worry about mixing/covering or anything like that, so we're very lucky to have that option and it's a great selling point to everyone.

Hey, is woozy floozy the same as the regular A-nol or more powerful? So far I've gotten two bottle boosted, hoyden with true confession which I still need time to test out more for the effect, and EGG 09 with treasured hearts...I'll probably be amping bottle way more but I'm gonna get a few unscenteds too so I can use them whenever I want. NEED MORE MONEY!!!

Woozy Floozy is straight A-nol, but is WAY stronger than what we have been buying....it is super high-powered....and will probably be quite a bit more expensive than the regular unscented blends.....but, I am sure it will be SO worth it!

Woozy Floozy is straight A-nol, but is WAY stronger than what we have been buying....it is super high-powered....and will probably be quite a bit more expensive than the regular unscented blends.....but, I am sure it will be SO worth it!

ooh can't wait! eeeheehee

Thanks for the info. I think anything that puts me in my happy place for a while is well worth it. I have mostly pheros and don't really do anything for me - self-effects that is. So for something that is going to give me some nice self-effects, I'm willing to spend the extra. And if it's that strong, I probably won't need much.

Ok, so I guess I am still a total newbie here... I thought that the custom mixes of LP + pheros were NOT as strong as the unscented phero blends.

The unscented phero blends are about 150mcg/spray equivalent if I remember well, so 1mg/mL.

Are the "phero-boosted" LP the same concentration?

When you order a scent and the phero mix separately, you get 10ml of perfume and 10ml of the other. When you order the two products mixed together though, you don't get a 20ml bottle, but a 10ml bottle, am I right?

I understand why some of you directly order custom mixes of phero + LP, it definitely saves some time.

I kind of like the idea of working with unscented version because I know I can wear it with different scents, or my own perfumes if I want to.

Sometimes I want to wear a scent but no cops for instance, and I get more flexibility that way. I think maybe for girls like me who are new to the LP scents and are still figuring out what they like and what works for them, it can be a good option to order things separately.

Hey Shelly...so glad you are up and about from the surgery... I too am counting, except I am counting the seconds till woozy floozy is a go

djac

Seriously! I'm still checking to see if the pheros have gone live. Don't care what they cost. Don't care that it's going on my charge, which will be paid with my next check (Story of my life since I discovered LP). I just want to buy those little suckers and go to my very happy special place in phero heaven.

Ok, so I guess I am still a total newbie here... I thought that the custom mixes of LP + pheros were NOT as strong as the unscented phero blends.

The unscented phero blends are about 150mcg/spray equivalent if I remember well, so 1mg/mL.

Are the "phero-boosted" LP the same concentration?

When you order a scent and the phero mix separately, you get 10ml of perfume and 10ml of the other. When you order the two products mixed together though, you don't get a 20ml bottle, but a 10ml bottle, am I right?

Right, you get a 10 ml bottle of perfume with the pheros already mixed into the perfume.

Here is the way I understand it.....first, we have to clear up what we are talking about. At LP, you can get the unscented pheros, you can get a scented phero blend (the ones released with the monthly releases, such as Tantric Butterly, Wildflower, etc), or you can get any scent you want, boosted with one of the unscented pheros.

When you buy one of the pre-designed phero blends, it is my understanding that those are not as strong as the unscented (do not contain as much of the pheros).....BUT, if you buy a bottle of perfume, and have it "boosted" with one of the pheros, such as PP (your fave, if I remember correctly), it is the EXACT same strength as the unscented phero blends.

Gotcha, thanks Dolly.

So therefore a custom mix of LP scent + added phero should be 1mg/1ml, 10 000mcg total of pheros per bottle and about 150mcg/spray.

I'm not sure about the EXACT math, but I think I do remember that it works out to 1mg/1 ml....it is the same concentration as the unscented, for sure.

There is a post somewhere on the board where Mara worked out the math for us....this soon after tax season, I am too brain dead to manage.....

Two years ago - I was like, "Pheros? Over my dead body." Now I barely leave the house without them. :) I've boosted pretty much EVERYTHING in my collection. BI, Treasured Hearts, and Boy/Boy are my favorites right now. Can't wait to play with the new ones...!

Boy/Boy...hmmm, now why do you like this one so? Has anyone else tried out this goodie?

I've just started boosting my LP's with phero's... I didn't know they were the same concentration as the UN Phero's before so I kept getting them separately and figured it was better as the phero would last longer then and I could also layer with whichever scent I wanted :)

Now that I've realised that the phero boosted LP's are the same concentration as the UN Phero's I've ordered a few of my fave LP's boosted...I'm sure there will be a lot more to come! :D

I still like having at least 1 UN of phero's I like though so I do have the option of layering with different scents :)

This is where I am at. I have just recently started boosting my bottles. I still like having the unscented pheros on hand, so that I can use them with any scent, but I find any scent I have more than two or three of, has at least one amped.

I have a couple amped LP pink, sugared Lavendar and...hmmm I know there are others...

My newest is going to be Hotter than Hell, to me Sexology pheros would be a PERFECT addition! :)

Boy/Boy...hmmm, now why do you like this one so? Has anyone else tried out this goodie?

Since Teddy Man is so similar (although I am an admitted fan of male pheros in general), I'll say it just makes me feel secure and blissful. I think the scent has a lot to do with it (because I love dark sweet masculine scents like that) but when I feel anxious it's the one I reach for.

I think I'm going to have bottles amped with woozy floozy or like a magnet or open windows because those three you can never really go wrong with.

I think I am going to get the following amped

Une w/Woozy Floozy

Hot as Hell w/ Like a magnet

I would love to have JALN amped with Woozy Floozy...perhaps I will just do up my own lil mix.

Djac

Remember that Like A Magnet is already scented...that's not to say it couldn't be available the other way, but depending on the elements they might not mesh if added to another fragrance. Of course, it could be used with a cover the way that other products are often utilized.

Remember that Like A Magnet is already scented...that's not to say it couldn't be available the other way, but depending on the elements they might not mesh if added to another fragrance. Of course, it could be used with a cover the way that other products are often utilized.

Luna is correct. It is my understanding that it is lightly scented......probably not a heavy scent like a regular LP oil would be.....good for when you are close and don't want to be heavily perfumed.....probably also good for layering.....

Luna and Dolly...thank goodness for the more seasoned LP/Phero queens around here...

Honestly I would be lost without the likes of you fabulous ladies and your valuable advice...so don't stop giving it okay

Soooooo, yeah, Not a good idea Hot as hell w/LAM.... idea nixed

djac

I think I am going to get the following amped

Une w/Woozy Floozy

Hot as Hell w/ Like a magnet

I would love to have JALN amped with Woozy Floozy...perhaps I will just do up my own lil mix.

Djac

JALN is already amped with SS4W, keep that in mind when mixing etc.

I cant wait for Like a magnet. I have addes Hotter than hell amped with Sexology into my cart!!! Excited :001_302:

JALN is already amped with SS4W, keep that in mind when mixing etc.

I cant wait for Like a magnet. I have addes Hotter than hell amped with Sexology into my cart!!! Excited :001_302:

Okay good point about JALN...actually I didn't realize that, nice SS4W

Okay so now I need you guys to explain

Isn't sexology a pheromone?....so, how can it be mised with Hot as Hell but not Like a magnet which is a pheromone too right or wrong...it's me, the poor confused lost child...smile. Y'all be patient with me. LOL

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Okay good point about JALN...actually I didn't realize that, nice SS4W

Okay so now I need you guys to explain

Isn't sexology a pheromone?....so, how can it be mised with Hot as Hell but not Like a magnet which is a pheromone too right or wrong...it's me, the poor confused lost child...smile. Y'all be patient with me. LOL

djac

Hey hun....the new sexology is unscented, so it should mix fine with any scent....like a magnet is going to be lightly scented, and may not mix well with everything.....I think it will be killer for layering though..... personally, I will probably be layering it with EVERYTHING....

Edited by Dolly

Ack! I totally was trying to respond in this thread but then I GOT BOOTED off the entire website and I couldnt get back on. It was saying there was a gateway or host error or something. All I know is I was SCARED!!!

Ack! I totally was trying to respond in this thread but then I GOT BOOTED off the entire website and I couldnt get back on. It was saying there was a gateway or host error or something. All I know is I was SCARED!!!

Yeah, it took me 5 or 6 tries to get my response posted....my computer was giving me that same error....thought it was just me......

yes me to... I was scared too, didn't know what was happening...kept saying something about the server link being broken...

anyways, okay Dolly and CC... I think I understand it better now...thanks for re-explaining Dolly...

on another note... I just got a sample of Hotter than Hell and I like it a lot...a little bitter during the wet phase, I believe it's the pepper...but then dry down rounds out to something really nice, definitely HOT!!!!

then I layered some honeyed seductions and oh boy...Major sexy... I think this will play nicely with honey scents like sugared honeycombs IMO

djac...glad the forum is back

Edited by djacquelynstew

Sexology is both a fragrance and a pheromone blend...basically the UN version is the EST/cops/beta-nol from the fragrance. I think it will blend perfectly with any of the honey-based scents and/or those that are purposely sexy (rich and deep). Personally, I can't wait to have more stupid horny with the giggles in my arsenal. :)