Question about a perfume to attract females

Hi, first off I'm new to this forum so, I just wanted to say hi I'm Michelle, but thats not my question. I'm a bisexual girl, and I was wondering if you could recommend a perfume on this website, to attract females. I'm very shy so it's hard for me to approach anyone. Thanks.

EDIT:

I just received Bosom Bows, and I was wondering where I should put it on my wrists? Wheres the most places to put the perfume on?

-Michelle

Edited by DestinyAndFate

Hi, first off I'm new to this forum so, I just wanted to say hi I'm Michelle, but thats not my question. I'm a bisexual girl, and I was wondering if you could recommend a perfume on this website, to attract females. I'm very shy so it's hard for me to approach anyone. Thanks.

-Michelle

First - hi Michelle - and welcome. :-)

Second - while my guess would be that finding a scent attractive has less to do with gender and more to do with personal taste, Mara and Dana have a phero blend called girl/girl that might help.

If you check the phero threads you should find more info on it. It is also in the new Bosom Beaus scent.

Again - welcome.

First - hi Michelle - and welcome. :-)

Second - while my guess would be that finding a scent attractive has less to do with gender and more to do with personal taste, Mara and Dana have a phero blend called girl/girl that might help.

If you check the phero threads you should find more info on it. It is also in the new Bosom Beaus scent.

Again - welcome.

Hey Shelly, thanks for the warm welcome! Thanks, I will try to find that scent and maybe buy a bottle of it :wink2: I understand it has to do with more personal scents, that makes a lot of sense lol. :rockon:

Oh yes welcome Michelle! Always great to have new ladies on the forum.

The ladies above have given you some great ideas. Id say try a couple of samplers and find one that when you put it on screams "I'm meant to be on your skin" :) LP has many fabulous scents like that. Do you know what type of scents you are usually drawn too?

This would be a good place to start. However M&D the fabulous creators, hsve ways of making scents you never thought you could wear, smell amzaing...

Also like the ladies said, if you are interested in pheromones, try Girl/Girl. Or Bosom Bows, which is a new release scent that has this phero mix in it

Welcome once again!

I'll chime in with, "anything that makes you feel sexy will make you more attractive!" Confidence is HOT!

Thanks everyone for all you inport :blue_dancing_banana: I really appriatate it. :001_tt2: I'm just shy when it comes to the ladies haha. Like I'm a friendly person, it's just I get shy very easily lol, I need to get over that. lol. I definatelly am trying to get over that problem and I will try too. I think I will try a bottle of Bosom Bows. :) Thanks again! You guys are the best! :001_302:

Thanks everyone for all you inport :) I really appriatate it. :) I'm just shy when it comes to the ladies haha. Like I'm a friendly person, it's just I get shy very easily lol, I need to get over that. lol. I definatelly am trying to get over that problem and I will try too. I think I will try a bottle of Bosom Bows. :) Thanks again! You guys are the best! :D

It is a really great scent, and great pheros too! I'm sure you'll like it!

Oh, and WELCOME! Always nice to see new faces around here!

Sure it will...a-nol and EST tend to put people at their ease, so it will make a situation in which you might be apt to make a new friend that much better.

Welcome Michelle!!! :thbf54f4bf:

I agree with the other ladies, Girl/Girl is the phero that would most interest you and it's in Bosom Bows. I don't know what exactly you want your scent to do, but Popularity Potion may also be something you look into as an unscented phero. You can also find it in PheroGirl: Wildflower. Also, you may want to look at PheroGirl...I'm just saying... :D

Edited by Jo Anna

Hi DandF! Welcome to our forum! Bosom Bows is a great scent ,and it really makes being around other women easy , more friendly like...........

I also think LP: Red with Girl/Girl pheros would be a very sexy mix , every time I wear LP: Red, women always say you smell soo good..... men too , but mostly women.

Again , welcome Michelle!

Hi DandF! Welcome to our forum! Bosom Bows is a great scent ,and it really makes being around other women easy , more friendly like...........

I also think LP: Red with Girl/Girl pheros would be a very sexy mix , every time I wear LP: Red, women always say you smell soo good..... men too , but mostly women.

Again , welcome Michelle!

Oh yes! LP RED is a yummy scent that is a sure thing for comments! I wore it today and one of my girls was all over me sniffing me and telling me I smelled SO good :rockon:

I noticed you mentioned you were Bi, you may want to take a look at a copulin formula. I know this isnt for all ladies, but I know I totally get turned on when I am wearing high copulin formulas. Add in some EST and A-nol and you may have a fun friendly mix. Cuddle Bunny is a goodie...You may want to take a look if this interests you.

:abfx: Once again it is great having you. Hope you are getting comfy and have decided to pull up a chair and stay awhile :wub:

Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes, and I will try what you all have suggested I'm just very shy so it's hard for me to approach women! lol :rockon:

As far as unscented pheros, I would also recommend Drop Your Guard and/or Treasured Hearts....TH encourages a "bonding" type of vibe....it is very nice.....Drop Your Guard may help you too, in being less shy.....you could have these pheros added directly to any scent of your choice.....

As far as unscented pheros, I would also recommend Drop Your Guard and/or Treasured Hearts....TH encourages a "bonding" type of vibe....it is very nice.....Drop Your Guard may help you too, in being less shy.....you could have these pheros added directly to any scent of your choice.....

YAH! I was looking at Treasured Hearts Yesterday and I think it may be right up your alley. Here is the description:

UNscented Pheromone Blend: TREASURED HEARTS - for Women - 1/3 fl.oz. (10ml) Unscented Pheromone Blend for Women. This blend encourages deep bonding between women, makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's prescence, and encourages a 'nesting' vibe in men - instilling a craving for permanence and commitment. Contains 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

It is a definite goodie :)

Thank you! ^_^

welcome

im a bartender, and wear pheromones and LPs at work 5-6 days a week.

shoot, i wear LPs 7 days....

here are my findings,if its at all helpful:

i get alot of positive feedback wearing sweet scents like EGG.

the pheromone combo in SEXOLOGY nets me alot of attention, but i think its the betanol that has women approaching me.

something about wearing cops at work gives me instant status-

like "im the chick to be friends with".

there are cops in SEXOLOGY as well.

the only thing i can think of for this reason is that if i am associated with fertility, i am instantly a goddess.

obviously there are many definitions of fertility, and the fact that fertility is always a "wellspring for more" means i will never be dull.

boy, this is explaining my success with EGG and my peachy mixture !

bottom line though is wearing the mixtures here that have you personally feeling good (not what you hope makes others feel good)

will be your ultimate charisma enhancer

and

have gals approaching you, not just giving you the confidence to approach others

(which again comes from feeling good)

welcome

im a bartender, and wear pheromones and LPs at work 5-6 days a week.

shoot, i wear LPs 7 days....

here are my findings,if its at all helpful:

i get alot of positive feedback wearing sweet scents like EGG.

the pheromone combo in SEXOLOGY nets me alot of attention, but i think its the betanol that has women approaching me.

something about wearing cops at work gives me instant status-

like "im the chick to be friends with".

there are cops in SEXOLOGY as well.

the only thing i can think of for this reason is that if i am associated with fertility, i am instantly a goddess.

obviously there are many definitions of fertility, and the fact that fertility is always a "wellspring for more" means i will never be dull.

boy, this is explaining my success with EGG and my peachy mixture !

bottom line though is wearing the mixtures here that have you personally feeling good (not what you hope makes others feel good)

will be your ultimate charisma enhancer

and

have gals approaching you, not just giving you the confidence to approach others

(which again comes from feeling good)

Thanks for your advise! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Anywhere body heat will make it diffuse. If you're a hand-talker, the backs of your hands is a good place. I tend to recommend the back of the neck, jugular notch, pulse points on the side of your neck, cleavage to navel (Mara's suggestion). I also put some phero-based scent in the part of my hair as well.

Anywhere body heat will make it diffuse. If you're a hand-talker, the backs of your hands is a good place. I tend to recommend the back of the neck, jugular notch, pulse points on the side of your neck, cleavage to navel (Mara's suggestion). I also put some phero-based scent in the part of my hair as well.

Thank you!!! :D

I just received Bosom Bows, and I was wondering where I should put it on my wrists? Wheres the most places to put the perfume on?

Thank you! :)

Do you have any tips on the best way my husband, and I can attract someone of your persuasion to join us for his B-Day(5-17) this saturday? I'm more of a trysexual, and thats what he wants for his b-day. Welcome to the forum, I'm new too. ;) Sorry 2 be so forward, I'm just gettin desperate. I don't want anyone thinkin I'm crazy.

Well, There is a phero that Androtics carries called P83, it is said to lower inhibitions, this might help. It is a putative pheromone. I would wear bosom bows or something with girl/girl, and I would have him wear wanted man or something with thqat in it, super sexy for men, sorcerer or woodland man. I would go with straight with woodland man for him but the pheros, while arousing could cause a catfight. I'll bet your husband thinks he is in heaven that you would do this for him. Me, I'd snatch his balls off and put them in the blender and feed them to him if he admitted he wanted that, though I know all men do.I have a little jealousy problem!!!

Well, There is a phero that Androtics carries called P83, it is said to lower inhibitions, this might help. It is a putative pheromone. I would wear bosom bows or something with girl/girl, and I would have him wear wanted man or something with thqat in it, super sexy for men, sorcerer or woodland man. I would go with straight with woodland man for him but the pheros, while arousing could cause a catfight. I'll bet your husband thinks he is in heaven that you would do this for him. Me, I'd snatch his balls off and put them in the blender and feed them to him if he admitted he wanted that, though I know all men do.I have a little jealousy problem!!!

ah hahahahaha..ha..heh... im sure he keeps quiet.

i offered to go there with mine a long time ago, but he is wayyyy too smart.

the bait never worked.

he wont say anything on the topic.

i believe in my heart most men want to live.

Do you have any tips on the best way my husband, and I can attract someone of your persuasion to join us for his B-Day(5-17) this saturday? I'm more of a trysexual, and thats what he wants for his b-day. Welcome to the forum, I'm new too. ;) Sorry 2 be so forward, I'm just gettin desperate. I don't want anyone thinkin I'm crazy.

absolutely.

i used to be in local chatrooms talking about local issues and there is a neon sign on my head that says

"loves threesomes"

because i was asked out several times a week by different couples :)

i DONT flirt, and i dont talk sex.

this is just a topic people feel should just be blurted out if they like how you look :)

with this said,i met all kinds of wonderful people through meetup.com when i joined a group for pagan issues years back.

you meet-up with locals on any topic in the world, and talk over coffee or whatever.

they have a significant number of meetups for people with open relationships,

and this seems to be what you are looking for if i am not totally mistaken.

I don't want anyone thinkin I'm crazy.

Why is polyamory crazy? I realize the perception is out there, but I think that's wrong. It's not for everyone, true, but some of the most emotionally fulfilling experiences can be obtained by thinking outside the box (*snickers at my bad pun*). However, if your husband wants to see some girl-on-girl...it's been my experience that other girls aren't really looking for casual fun in that respect (unless a lot of alcohol or other things are involved).

Why is polyamory crazy? I realize the perception is out there, but I think that's wrong. It's not for everyone, true, but some of the most emotionally fulfilling experiences can be obtained by thinking outside the box (*snickers at my bad pun*). However, if your husband wants to see some girl-on-girl...it's been my experience that other girls aren't really looking for casual fun in that respect (unless a lot of alcohol or other things are involved).

Forgive me if I'm wrong or maybe splitting hairs, but I think that polyamory is really a more accurate term for long-term, multiple partner relationships. I have several friends who are poly and it's different than an open marriage or a birthday threesome. For the record, I think that as long as everyone is cool with it and it's all open and above-board (no secrets) then it's all good. That said, I concur with Luna's comment--my understanding of the 'scene' is that single girls who want to play with couples are called unicorns (I know the term is used elsewhere with different connotations) because they are so rare.

Again, that said, someone else gave some good advice--wear perfume and pheros that help with girl/girl bonding and have your hubby wear something to attract as well.

Heh, no you're right...in the circles I used to move in we probably used that term more conclusively than it's technically meant to be. I guess "try-sexual" is the proper term these days, although to me it's rather frivolous (then again, I'm way too intense for my own good sometimes).

Yeah, he thinks its for his b-day (evil grin). Maybe it's not something I'd normally do....but that doesn't mean it isn't all about me anyway,lol I get to set the groundrules of course! :)

Edited by Beccah1

absolutely.

i used to be in local chatrooms talking about local issues and there is a neon sign on my head that says

"loves threesomes"

because i was asked out several times a week by different couples :)

i DONT flirt, and i dont talk sex.

this is just a topic people feel should just be blurted out if they like how you look :dreadlocksnaner:

with this said,i met all kinds of wonderful people through meetup.com when i joined a group for pagan issues years back.

you meet-up with locals on any topic in the world, and talk over coffee or whatever.

they have a significant number of meetups for people with open relationships,

and this seems to be what you are looking for if i am not totally mistaken.

Yep @ least 4 the night

Yep @ least 4 the night

good luck :wink2:

like i said,

i have only met wonderful people and life-long contacts through it.

i hope this works for you.

:happybirthday: