I got the notice....

I deleted a crazy drunken stupid rant. It was here. Now its gone, and I hope not too many people saw it! of course-you did though-

K--Rosebud, everyone else who read that mumbo jumbo-please forgive me.

It's no excuse, but last night was Devils Night in Detroit-we went out, I didn't black out, but obiously went temporarily insane.

Please forgive me-again..Lori

If it helps I feel like an idiot. And I didn't mean any of it. It was just a stupid RANT.

Edited by cheeseburger79

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(cue background music: "Also sprach Zarathustra")

Since the dawn of time, the number seven has held special meaning. Seven days to create the world, Seven Wonders, seven deadly sins. Today, I honor the number seven for this most perfectly constructed sentence..."Times Square has sent you a package."

:rolleyes:

(cue background music: "Also sprach Zarathustra")

Since the dawn of time, the number seven has held special meaning. Seven days to create the world, Seven Wonders, seven deadly sins. Today, I honor the number seven for this most perfectly constructed sentence..."Times Square has sent you a package."

:rolleyes:

Excellent! 7 year itch...oh wait maybe that's just me

I got my stamps notice too. I was so happy you would've thought I had just won the lottery. :bananajoy: Oh yes my LP's will soon be in my anxiously waiting hands. I bought an obnoxious amount of stuff this time around. I should be ashamed. But I'm not. And looky here my money fairy arrives again on Friday so I can order more more more.

• 2 weeks later...

PackagenoticeonthedoorPackagenoticeonthedoorPackagenoticeonthedoor!

Which means they *could* have left it, but didn't! Grrr.... Icanhas go to the Post Office tomorrow after work, if I don't do it AT LUNCH!

The same thing with mine. The hubby is going to pick it up for me tomorrow. He's a sweetie because I call him throughout the day asking "did you get it..did you get it" and when he finally does pick it up and calls to tell me. I chuckle like a school girl. Hang in there Katz. Just one more day and the world will be ours.

And Stamps.com confirms the GIGANTOR series of orders is on it's way!

So many new things to play with among them...but most excited by the sprays...

Beta Sprays:

- Dominance - 1X (It totally rocks for the gym - best work outs ever with that on)

- Heart and Soul - 2X (Ok - let's see if the whole soft and cuddly thing can work for me.)

- Cougar - 2X (For sparkly fun - you just can't go wrong with Cougar - and I'm going through this at an alarming rate)

Holy SHITE Batman....Let the games begin...

I got my notice yesterday. Looks like SG is kicking a** & taking names! I can't wait for my Cougar rebrew. I'm thinking about layering Grapefruit P86 over Cougar for the anniversary night out. I need like a harem of 21 yr.old boys salivating(KIDDING). I went with Sampler & the scented Cougar( I love grapefruit, even before that silly study).

Just got it yesterday right before I left for work and couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. :lol: What a great way to kick off Thanksgiving! Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread, Lorien's Skelly Tart, Southern Gothic 09, Little Goth Girl Next Door and Gothic Angel's Gothic Latte are all on their way...

Edited by Invidiana

• 4 weeks later...

Sung in Eddie's Ice Cream voice.....see minute 1:46 of this clip....and do not cut-out until 3:06 - so totally hilarious and RUDE. Full of F-Bombs - keep that in mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfMCBh1sJQ

I got the notice. I got the notice.

Lace 2X plus 2X cops is coming. Lace 2X plus 2X cops is coming.

Cougar in Beta with an additional 2X Cougar plus 2X Cops is coming. Cougar in Beta with an additional 2X Cougar plus 2X Cops is coming.

Sighs happily. K - I am done now.

Edited by Shelly B

• 2 weeks later...
Now come on - someone tell me you followed the Eddie Murphey link and giggled?

Seriously?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

I have that whole scene memorized. I watched it again. It's in my top 5 comedy moments ever!