I got the notice....

Got the notice today, YAY!

Groupie & Merc. Retro. coming!

WooHoo! :Hug_emoticon::yeahthat:

I haven't gotten my notice yet. I ordered on Dec. 31st. Do any of you know when I should expect to get a notice? I didn't get anything custom, but I got Pheromones.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a ton of orders going out today, loved ones. But naturally, we are having ISSUES with the stamps.com program at the moment....they made us download new software due to the price increases and it's working fitfully. So some of these might have to be done "manually", which means you might not get a stamps.com notice. We'll let you know as things progress....

Yay, notice enough for me :bad: I was just thinking about how quickly you got my beta Stone Cougar to me, & how I don't need this order before the 29th. Although, if it gets here this week :jumpforjoy: You know there are 2 sayings that popped into my head today. 'Good things aren't cheap. & cheap things aren't good.' Obviously, they never ordered LPs before. My favorite, 'Good things come to those who wait.' A deadon phrase,lol.

I have so many orders coming I have no idea what to expect!!! I just know I want it NOW!!!!!!! (Picture Verouka in Willie Wonka throwing a fit for an OOMPAH LOOMPAH)

:lol: TG ..but I feel the same way...my notice came the other day...

Got my shipping notice last night! Eee! Which means next week, I should have:

- Unscented Lace

- Smokey Kisses boosted with Open Windows

- Wheat Siren boosted with Tranquility Potion

and trial vials of Love Potion: Passion & Desire, Cougar Potion, Tabby, and Nymph/Offering/Sugared Roses (the monthly freebz, you never know exactly which ones you're going to get!)

I'm excited!

whoo hoo! I got one too. Unbelievable quick since I just ordered 3 or 4 days ago. Wow M+D! Just wow!

:gasp: Haha it's not like I haven't gotten my order quickly before.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh happy day! I got the notice :blushing: Can't wait for our Mardi Gras Pub Crawl on Saturday. If noone knows what a pub crawl is. It's when they have buses that take you to bars & hotels so you don't have to drive :666: ..... It's a ton of fun, as I care more about it than Valentine's Day bwahaha. This will be my first one wearing LPs, so I iz excited!

Ah but see, that's the wussy Yank pub crawl. The Limey says a real pub crawl is when you're literally crawling by the end of the night, hence the name. :blushing:

Edited by luna65

Ah but see, that's the wussy Yank pub crawl. The Limey says a real pub crawl is when you're literally crawling by the end of the night, hence the name. :blushing:

Hah - where I went to college the pub crawl was a Limey style pub crawl. Our floor shirt one year was the name of the floor/dorm followed by "The Face Down in the Gutter Tour". Gosh Mom was proud. :666:

There was sooooo much drinking at the Claremont Colleges back in the day, simply because they didn't want the students to get in trouble outside of campus.

The two truly epic things I recall were:

-TQ Night at Harvey Mudd, a yearly party wherein you'd be guaranteed to see people passed out all over campus who'd never drank tequila before.

-A Kappa Delta party my Freshman year where they served Everclear punch which lead to, once again, bodies all over various lawns and someone puking all over our bathroom at my hall. When I say "all over" I mean all over. The RA locked her in there with a bucket and mop the next day. :blushing:

Lol @ Luna & Shelly. The Brits that come down here seem to enjoy it, hehe. I will most likely be walking (crawling) home @ nights end. Hopefully, I'll find a big strong man to take care of me. Given TT's track record :666:

Got my notice! My first package is coming! :For-Adrienne: it's coming it's coming! ***jumps around*** :) YAY YAYAY YAY :) YAYAY YAY! I hope I get to 100 soon so I can have a journal!

• 3 weeks later...

I've placed so many orders. I'm sure it'll be weeks before I get my notice. I can't help myself. There's so many goodies to choose from. I just snagged the teakettle oil burner and some LP Pink oil among other things.

Yay! I got the notice today! My "Leather" is on it's way!

Me too me too! I'm getting Leather with my next order as well, and in LP Red Yummmm :POLAR_~16:

It's Coming!!!! I am getting leather for the first time EVER! I might mark the date on the calendar when I get it. It has to be a special occasion of some sort right? The Day I met my new beloved Leather?? At least I hope!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE BI So hopefully this will be close :) :)

It's Coming!!!! I am getting leather for the first time EVER! I might mark the date on the calendar when I get it. It has to be a special occasion of some sort right? The Day I met my new beloved Leather?? At least I hope!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE BI So hopefully this will be close :):)

Congrats!!

I got my notice yesterday...Journey of the Goddess on the way!!

hmmm not sure what happened to the "About my order" section but ill post again here. My beauties are on the way!!!! Seems like I have 2 packages coming. Iam so excited.

I did place 2 seperate orders so I guess the ladies decided to send it in 2 seperate packages. Thats ok! 2 Happy Boxes on the way yippie!!! :) :For-Adrienne:

Well if you're just posting to announce you're getting a shipment it should be in this thread. If you have an issue with an order you need to either email or call M&D, not post here, because they may not see it. But a lot of us are getting shipment notices so the squee should just stay in this thread to avoid confusion.

Edited by luna65

Two notices! Two orders on their way!! I'm so excited, I can't wait for my PE to get here!

oh my gosh you guys iam so excited. I have my babies on the way and my refund check from my taxes as well on the way. Which is great! because I was waiting for my refund check so I can place my big bottle order and both should be here at the same time which means I can smell the February releases and figure out which big bottle I want. I know I need a big bottle of "Jink No More" and iam also going to pick a big bottle of something either from the February sampler or January not sure yet. I know what I like from the January sampler but iam gonna smell the February and pick a nice one for love/desire. So iam gonna get one big bottle of protection and one big bottle for love. :)

sometimes you get two if the printer misfires, or the system goes down. If one package tracks and the other does not- that is what happened.

SG

oh ok no problem.