Woozy Floozy phero concentration?

Ok guys, I am excited like you are to try out these new phero mixes, although for now I have got two orders on the way and I will have to wait for my next order...

Yes, that's how it is when you're a student lol

Anyway,

when looking at the Woozy Floozy new phero mix, I noticed that the page + label on the bottle both say the same thing, that it is 1000mcg per bottle.

Now, I am guessing it is a typo, otherwise I don't get it.

The unscented phero blends from LP are 1mg/1ml, so 10mg/10mL, for a total of 10 000mcg per bottle.

I remember these figures from old posts on LP phero concentration.

This particular new phero blend, Woozy Floozy, is supposed to be highly concentrated, so I don't understand...

If it is 1000mcg per bottle it is 10 times less potent than the usual unscented pheroblends, which I doubt.

Somebody please help!

Hey hun, I saw your other post today abut this and I just noticed that you arent noting the dilutant.

Androtics pheros (if you are familiar with them) are diluted in Alcohol, which doesnt help the longevity of the phero.

The pheros here are diluted in CP5 or oil. As the thread you posted mentions 1mg/1ml of pheros to 9ml of oil.

the 1mg is 1000mcg of pheros. (or 150 mcg per spray).

Does this make sense. It is still TOTALLY Highly concentrated and a great deal. If you were using 10000mcg of Anol, WOWSER that would be crazy!

Anyways, hope this helps and makes sense. I wouldnt get too caught up on the numbers. The reactions off these pheros are great and AMAZINGLY priced...

OK TOTALLY CANCEL WHAT I SAID!!! I am now SOOO confused. Looks like what you said is what is mentioned in the other post...I am not sure. I misread and am taking a step away lol. ALL I know is that I LIKE these pheros and they work for me! :001_302:

ALL I know is that I LIKE these pheros and they work for me! :001_302:

I try not to get caught up in the numbers.....these pheros are the strongest, most potent on the market, and they work for me! That's all I know! If it works, it's all good.....

I try not to get caught up in the numbers.....these pheros are the strongest, most potent on the market, and they work for me! That's all I know! If it works, it's all good.....

I for one am glad that I don't have to worry about the numbers and all that...I was lost at the other site for the very same reason, and I couldnt make heads or tails so I just sprayed and hoped for the best...

Now I just let the ladies worry about that, and I will worry about how to pay for the next (hit) I mean bottle...lol

so I second that CC... "all I know is they work for me" which is really an oxymoron of sorts, as it is I, who work for the pheros...

I crack me up...I must be giddy cause I got goodies on da way.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

can anyone recommend a base for WF ? silicone or oil ?

The pheros here are diluted in CP5 or oil. As the thread you posted mentions 1mg/1ml of pheros to 9ml of oil.

the 1mg is 1000mcg of pheros. (or 150 mcg per spray).

Does this make sense. It is still TOTALLY Highly concentrated and a great deal. If you were using 10000mcg of Anol, WOWSER that would be crazy!

Thanks for your answer Curiouschic!

I think the unscented pheroblends are 1mg/1mL so the equivalent of 10mg/10mL, for a total of 10 000mcg/bottle.

10 000mcg for a 10ml bottle is the equivalent of about 150mcg/spray, I believe.

That is why the 1000mcg/bottle inscription seems odd to me.

I would love to get the input of our phero gurus!

Maybe it is the mcg/spray, which would be crazy high. I don't know, but I am curious!

I understand why some of you guys don't want to bother with numbers. It is a "science" to me, and I do like to get an idea of what I get -even if I am assured the quality is top of the line- to be able to compare to other mixes, if just that.

can anyone recommend a base for WF ? silicone or oil ?

I am going to get all mine in the usual silicone base. It seems the Oil is good if you plan on splitting it with someone else and are worried that it may not be mixed properly so one would be more diluted. I know I often wonder about this. HOWEVER for full bottles I am going to keep with the silicone cuz I am use to it. AS well I like the length of time for diffusion AND I like that my skin cant eat it in this base.

In my eyes: If it aint broke dont fix it....Mine are working just fine :)

Thats my oppinion and reasoning but the opposite might be best for others. It may be a good idea to try the oil one time...hmmm maybe I will have to give it a spin...well maybe in a couple orders :)

I am going to get all mine in the usual silicone base. It seems the Oil is good if you plan on splitting it with someone else and are worried that it may not be mixed properly so one would be more diluted. I know I often wonder about this. HOWEVER for full bottles I am going to keep with the silicone cuz I am use to it. AS well I like the length of time for diffusion AND I like that my skin cant eat it in this base.

In my eyes: If it aint broke dont fix it....Mine are working just fine :)

Thats my oppinion and reasoning but the opposite might be best for others. It may be a good idea to try the oil one time...hmmm maybe I will have to give it a spin...well maybe in a couple orders :)

Yeah, I like the silicone base also......it imparts such a "silky" feel, and I like the diffusion rate too......

Mademoiselle, Mara will have to answer your specific math question.....since I found out how effective the LP phero blends are, I don't even worry about the numbers.....

I will say this though....she did tell me that the Woozy Floozy is VERY STRONG.....

Edited by Dolly

Mademoiselle, Mara will have to answer your specific math question.....since I found out how effective the LP phero blends are, I don't even worry about the numbers.....

I will say this though....she did tell me that the Woozy Floozy is VERY STRONG.....

Dolly, the product description does mention a higher phero concentration -I am guessing higher than unscented phero blends concentration- so that is why I was surprised to read "1000 mcg/bottle".

me + math= :Hug_emoticon: ...just sayin'

hehehe...that's what I'm saying...and thats exactly why I don't get involved in the numbers of it all...long as the LP's do what i need 'em to do...for real

:) but on another note...where ya been daisy?...girl you been missing it!...we gots lots of hot new goodies coming... Mara and Danna have really been so very very

busy creating :emot25: masterpieces

...starlight been getting folks in trouble (well not really...hehehe)...Dolly crossed over the 3000 post mark, and some of us got some hot new avitars...

and theres so much more... Way too much to bring you up to speed.

Sooooo, have fun my dear daisy catching up reading all the post :emot22:

that's what ya get for being away so long when you know we love :Hug_emoticon:

and miss you daisy

djac