Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday I missed the mail lady..When I came home I had a slip to pick up something for today after 1:00.

I hope its my my order! Didnt think I need to sign for it..but mabey she didnt want to leave it,knowing I wasn't home?

I have to walk down there this afternoon,we shall see :)

eta-I got it today! I had to sign for it,no problem though,thank-you!! I am so happy

Edited by tanya27

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!! got my NR's for October !!! :w00t: :w00t:

Thanks SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GOODIES Mara, John and LPMP Gang !! :thank-you:

and SUPER FAST delivery WOOHOO !!I won't give it away....BUT you all will really enjoy it ALL OMG !! :thank-you:

:vampire::witches::witch1749: :pumpkin: :witchnaner::pumpkin2::hallo1ween:

Edited by liz

Mara you are too much,I am just grinning from ear to ear,of all days for this to arrive :lol::abfx: ...don't want to give it away,ok just one of them :666: thumb and ring can kiss,but stay in the middle if you like being on top :rofl222: caliicacklesrunningoff

Mara you are too much,I am just grinning from ear to ear,of all days for this to arrive :lol::abfx: ...don't want to give it away,ok just one of them :666: thumb and ring can kiss,but stay in the middle if you like being on top :rofl222: caliicacklesrunningoff

Huh? I'm lost...but I love your cackles! What is this mystery?? Does everyone get one??

ring ? they must be random goodies !

Huh? I'm lost...but I love your cackles! What is this mystery?? Does everyone get one??

think Mara mentioned it comes w/sampler in the NRs thread

Edited by liz

Mistress Liz,I mailed you :001_302:

...it was a riddle of sorts,hey I am easily amused,especially today :P

yais ma'am I gotz it

Thank you so much! That little grab bag of Halloween party favors, adorable! My 5 yr.old said to tell you thanks. He loves bubbles & he collects rubber duckies. I told him my friend Mara sent it for him. He said "does she know me?" I said "no, but she knows I have you." He said "well tell her I'm putting this duck in my collection & I can't wait to go outside & blow my bubbles!"

Thank you so much! That little grab bag of Halloween party favors, adorable! My 5 yr.old said to tell you thanks. He loves bubbles & he collects rubber duckies. I told him my friend Mara sent it for him. He said "does she know me?" I said "no, but she knows I have you." He said "well tell her I'm putting this duck in my collection & I can't wait to go outside & blow my bubbles!"

Heh - that's cute Beccah :) I still haven't got to the post office yet to pick up this month's sampler. I can't wait...

My package arrived today! Thank you so much - the bag of treats will soon be strewn across the floor, (cats gone wild!), and my new Halloweeny duckie is going to meet my old, naked duckie in the tub. :D. Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for all the lovely sniffies once again... I so love the "surprise" perfumes that I get to try this way, things I'd never have thought to order for myself suddenly become these great loves! Xuehua Xing is a case in point. How lovely can you get? Thank you so much!

My package this month was wonderful! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got my order today - thank you! I already like Moon of the Falling Leaves, Winter Wizadry, Ruisseau, & Ambuscade. I will get to work on the reviews!

I received my package as well! And, it is always such a wonderful pleasure to open a package from Mara and the others from LP! It nevers fails to amaze me how generous and caring and thoughtful each shipment is... so many wonderful sniffies and new scents! Not to mention the fact that my new FB of Focus Potion arrived just in time for me to put it into use! No sooner was it out of the box until it was being dabbed and dotted all over; I have TONS and TONS of coursework this weekend for some advanced certifications on which I am working! Thank you, Mara!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to post this last night when I got my package...I was bursting with excitement...but alas my laptop refused to cooperate. I was so excited to see the beautiful silk and lace bag the Romance collection came in. How extra special was that...sorry can't use any symbols anymore like question mark, exclamation mark or parentheses.

All the extra samples and the beautiful water sprays...I could hardly get to sleep knowing I have DAYS AND DAYS of sampling ahead of me...

I can't wait to give my mother her bag of sprays.