Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, the bookmarks got a mention! :) We get asked the same questions so very often, we needed something printed, and I wanted it to be pretty, and perhaps even useful as a bookmark! lol

Oopsie...should have put it here too :D and I think they are perfect !!!

Forgot to say...keep your eye out for the nifty Bookmark in your order,special!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

YAY! My package arrived just this moment, safe & sound, & FULL of GOODIES! Thank you so much, Mara! You are much too generous! :D Everything is lovely and wonderful, as usual, but the little extra tucked in there is a special treat! :love:

BF is going to be so excited to try all of his stuff! :w00t: I can't wait till he gets home! YIPPEE! :banana038:

Wow, Mara, thank you soooo much for the Ishtar's Star, I love it (and bf clearly did too as he draggedme upstairs nt long after I applied and he put on Voracious - good combo ;) !)and the samples and especially the men's samples fr bf, he was really pleased :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my ArtFire package today and I'm just going to say that Mara and Co. are THE BEST! You went above and beyond and it's perfect!!! Thank you!!!!! :Love09751:

Mara,

Came home from vacation last night to find my packages safe and sound. Everything, as always, packaged so nicely. I always appreciate the the care and thoughtful packaging. Thanks a ton for the advice with Ann's Brown Sugared Amber & Sexpionage. The combo is a huge win! I LOVE the label, but the bottle should probably come with a skull & crossbones or a flashing warning light. :smiley-signs136:

Also, the extra bags for the gifts I had purchased in my previous order were such a nice touch and are appreciated. The gifts went over well. The Radium Girl in the spray bottle was so beautiful!

As always thanks for the extras.

:blow-kiss:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I got my PE!!!!

THANK YOU so much Mara!!!!! :D EVerything else I ordered was amazing, and thank you for the extra sniffies!

But seriously, that Year of the Snake PE is AMAZING. It's so perfect I kinda wish I got another backup bottle! in spray form! LOL. It IS light and refreshing.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first order of Sandy Bottom - thank you so much!! The scent is perfect!

II got my big order today. Thank you!! I tried the Space Coyote. I think I really like it.

I got all of my stuff & of course everything is amazing, as per usual. I also have to say that I really love the beaded organza pouches. They look & feel so lux!

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee! I got my July package this morning, and it's wonderful! So many goodies to sample! The beaded bag is gorgeous! And Mara, BF is going to be just tickled to have his very own packet of sniffies to test out! :D Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, really. I can't wait to give it to him!

Off to start the sniffing process! :D

ETA a BIG THANK YOU from BF. I just texted him to tell him he has his own packet of sniffies, & he was so excited. (Very cute!). Plus, he's having a crap day at work, and now he has something fun to look forward to when he gets home - aside from me, drenched in Agent XXX. :666: Thank you again!

Edited by Eggers

New release sets always come in cloth bags, and some orders too if they fit the particular size. But if the order is too large we need to wrap everything individually so they are protected from breakage in transit, and that makes a bag impractical. Sorry!

This month's NRs are in a very pretty shade, one considered magickal. :)

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! xoxoxo

Got the latest shipment! :D

Everything's great. I Love my PE :heart:

you did a great job and really understood what I was after. The grapefruit is a nice delicate note it blends in very well and lends that bit of brightness, it's slightly floral very unique. I really like it!

I'm so glad I got the chance to try some of the older LPs like Haunted Hallows, Sea Find and Persica. :). :heart:

XO THANK YOU

Edited by StacyK

Mara- it was awesome to finally speak to you on the phone today! You are the sweetest. Thanks for working so hard to deliver us our amazing treasures!!! I'm in love with everything and I'm in heaven playing with my new shipment! Mwah!! Xoxo

So kind and generous and sweet... Someone I'm so blessed to consider a friend!

Thank you THANK YOU for the lovely potions! Spencer, Tara and the kittens are now proudly living on my LP bookcase - YES, 'tis now a BOOKCASE that use to store my collection!

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

I got my massive package today (which is by no means as big as some of the others that have gone or will go out). As I was sitting and unwrapping everything in the box, I couldn't help but be in shock and awe at the work that Mara and John and everyone at the LP cottage do to get all of our goodies to us. And they still find time to hang with us on the forum too! Y'all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my sale order and I'm so happy! I love my PE. I think that might be my favorite label ever, it is so cute!! I was also so excited to find out what you were rebrewing and it came out perfect! :020105~21: Thank you so much for the store credit! It feels like Christmas with all these surprises. :bday639::PolarChristmas:

I got my first sale package today! (I think I should mention here, that BF opened the package before I did, 'cause he thought his bottles of Jack and Touchdown were in it! :lol: That's a first!).

Mara, I want to thank you, and John and all the LP elves... This is really all so amazing. Thank you again for featuring sweet Clio on a label, and A BIG THANK YOU for the free bottle of her potion. (It smells incredible! :wub: ). I'm just floored by all the work you do for us, and by your amazing generosity. You. Are. All. Awesome. I want to give a big hug to every last one of you! :Hug_emoticon:

I'm off on a gigantic sniffing spree now! Happy day!

It's like Christmas in here! :D