Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, thank you so much Mara & LP elves!

I just got home to find the best early chrissy present ever waiting on my doorstep- a huge box full of LPs! :PolarChristmas:

I love how beautifully presented and lovingly wrapped your parcels always are. And thank you for the lovely extras!

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at five years' worth of valentines from you, Twin, and you are teh bestest! :wub:

Awww, I remember the little heart-bracelets, I still wear the little silver heart charm! ...this years' sweets were wonderful! Thank you Mara, for always considering the extra smiles you pack! :LuvU396:

pretty package just for the full set Valentine samp/btls? :(

anyway got my order today afraid to smell it though

Edited by liz

Got my order today!!! Mara, thank you so much for the lovely little red bag / Valentine! It made my heart smile :LuvU396:. I couldn't wait to try Decadent Diva! Resin lovers rejoice!!! This is a beauty alright and I am going to do my best to describe this and do it justice in a review! WOW! Again Mara, thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Donsie, and now you know the sniffies! Those little vials have found me some of my most favorite scents. :)

I really am overcome at how many there were. Of course from reading this thread I thought there might be one or two but my expectations were exceeded! Then again, I probably should have expected that, too based on what I've read on here!

Thank you for all the great samples with the order! Very kind and exceedingly generous of you as always!

Thank you for everything! I was so excited to get my package today - it feels like it's been forever and a day since I've had the pleasure of diving into an LP package. And I love Sweethearts! :D

Does this mean I can start enjoying mine haha?!?!

Edited by quietguy

Many thanks for the beautiful bounty of gorgeous goodies and generosity! After experiencing some "new LP withdrawal" symptoms I was in awe when I opened it up, and just spent ages appreciating the beauty of the packaging and lovingly stroking my new bottles like beloved pets.

OMG, Mara and all the lovely people at LP!

I tracked down my package at the postal annex.... and let me tell you, it was totally worth the drive! First of all, I couldn't believe it when I opened the box and discovered all 3 of my orders together... I can't believe how quickly you processed everything! If all I had gotten was what I ordered I would still be over the moon, and rightly so, but I can't believe the generous gifties! You are truly amazing and I cannot say enough good things about this company. Love love love you guys!

BTW, I also can't believe you paid all that in postage.... and given what's happening with those rates, I will completely understand if at some point you need to start charging for shipping. As it is, that is another enormously generous gift. Thank you so much!

And Vladmyra -- I had to chuckle, your description captures what is happening here perfectly!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, Mara and all the lovely LP people, HOW DO YOU DO IT? I can't believe you got that last minute panic order in with my sampler -- what was that, two day turnaround?! The new bags are beyond gorgeous, and I can't believe all the sparkly fun enclosures. It's been a tough day in a tough week in a tough month and this just turned it all around. Thank you so much!!!

Mara, got my package and was beyond delighted with the magickal LP treasures and the BEAUTIFUL bag and sparkly Mardi Gras beads! I am always so excited to go down for the mail and find a pkg from LP. Thank you so much!!! :) I wanted to smell all of these scents at once!!!

I had a dream last night that I got my package (no, I'm not obsessing)! It was beautiful! But the real thing will probably be even better.

Update: It is!!!

Edited by Gale

• 2 weeks later...

Totally forgot to stop by here and say thanks for my gorgeous goodies, due to all the excitement of opening them!

I am slightly afraid of the relationship I'm developing with my LPs. I've started thinking of them more as personalities than perfumes, speaking to them, and treating them like tiny little people. At least it is a pleasant form of insanity.

Totally forgot to stop by here and say thanks for my gorgeous goodies, due to all the excitement of opening them!

I am slightly afraid of the relationship I'm developing with my LPs. I've started thinking of them more as personalities than perfumes, speaking to them, and treating them like tiny little people. At least it is a pleasant form of insanity.

Love this, Vladmyra!

Mara, I just need to say thank you for your extraordinary generosity! Couldn't believe it when I opened the box and found your incredible extra. There is no business on earth like LP. You are simply the best.

And I already raved over in the March PE thread, but you know what, I'm going to rave here too. Thank you so much for taking my muddled ideas and making them a beautiful reality! This is a hard time, and it's really extraordinary what a difference having LP in my life makes. I mean that.

SQUEEEEEEE! I ran to the mailbox from the car because I could see the box on top of my mailbox. I danced the entire time i opened the box (very tricky). I smelled everything once, then again. My kids think I am bonkers. I am!!

Mara, I am always amazed that you can keep track of our craziness. Not only did my box arrive in two days (Washington seems to have way better efficiency!) but everything was there including the PEs. The crayon box was adorable (don't know if I'll share with my kid) and the extras - its almost like you read minds on top of everything else you do! Thank you as always. Especially this month, I had the chance to take out everything and play and sniff and enjoy it. In two days, I won't be enjoying anything other than sleep!!

I think it's a valid question: Mara... is there no end to your wonderfulness? Really. I want to give you an especially BIG thank you this month, but I'm not sure I can find the right words without resorting to semi-filthy compound superlatives! :lol:

This is the second-most special order I've ever received from LP, the most special being the first one I ever received. I had no idea what wonderfulness I'd found when I made that first order. But every single day since then, Mara and the ALL the LP peeps have added friendliness, fun, and a playful spice to my life that I never could have anticipated. Between the many, many beautiful perfumes that scent my days and nights, the pheros that have helped add a new level of richness to my personal relationships, (not to mention those that have helped at work, putting money in my pocket!), the forum where I've met so many fabulous people, made great friends and received incredible support, between the monthly excitement of new releases, the wonderfully scribed descriptions and stories, the personal customer interaction and support, the absolutely unbelievable generosity (I could go on and on here)... I really have to wonder if there is an end to your wonderfulness!

Thank you so much - all of you. :Hug_emoticon: You guys are amazing.

XOX Eggers :wub:

Mara I got my HUGE package today. Thank you so very much. It was a box of treasures. I smell so amazing. Thank you for the free gifts and also your patience with me when I make multiple orders before you ship the first one!

I feel so lucky to have found LP!

Xoxoxo

Ohhhh, Mara!!!!! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! The post lady practically had to use a fork lift to deliver that HUGE LP BOX! :cat690:

I unwrapped that "little gift" (did you hear all that screaming and squeeing??!), then panicked, thinking it must be a mistake and I'd landed up with someone else's order. But no!!! You put that sweet little smiling happy face on the invoice to say, "No mistake -- ENJOY!!" And yes, that gift will be enjoyed! And treasured and coddled.

You made me cry, Mara. Gross, slobbery, mascara-smearing crying. Your generosity, integrity, thoughtfulness - - you are simply amazing. Thank you thank you so so much.

You rock our world! Blessings upon you, forever. :burning-heart:

Edited by Just Ducky

Thank you for all the extra sniffees! And the shipping from Washington is much faster - only two days clear across the country. I don't know what is going on in CA - maybe it was just the sheer volume. Maybe we need to send LV into the USPS there to straighten them out in her own special LV way.

Edited by quietguy

LOL, QG!

Lower population count, for sure! But I'll tell you, the post offices up here are really SWAMPED. Every single day, John has to wait at least 45 minutes to get to the counter.

We got very spoiled by our secret post office in Toluca Lake....it was an entertainment industry post office. Most of the PO Box holders were famous, and the wait to get a box was over a year, but when we moved up there, Danna went in there without my knowledge and spun this whole story for them about me being a (former) celeb and having stalkers (which is true) and somehow talked them into putting us at the top of the list. Every once in a while it was still a long wait, but compared to the other POs, there was no security or bullet-proof glass like the others in the area, and they let us walk behind the counter and scan things ourselves that were pre-stamped without waiting in line. And we spoiled them with gifts too for the privilege, and had fun seeing celebs there.

Not surprisingly, there are no secret celebrity post office locations up here. LOL!

:king: