Phero Concentration in Stone and Ail's New Phero Blends?

Hey all,

I am so excited about all these new mixes to choose from. I have however a few questions regarding some of the new potions...

Now I know some of you don't care much about figures and phero concentration in pheroblends and think that 'as long as it works, it doesn't matter'.

As for myself, I am very curious about the pheromone concentration in each blends and it is important info to me.

I remember reading from an old post from Potion Master (http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...heromone+Blends )

that unscented phero blends were 1mg/1ml, for a total of 10 000mcg per bottle and 150 mcg/spray in androtics terms.

I am wondering if the new unscented phero blends will be of the same potency or if it will be different, since you're working with a new lab now?

I am especially interested in Ail's new creations, Open Windows and Heart and Soul, and the unscented version of Sexology.

- What will be the total mcg per bottle of these new mixes?

- As for Stone's new pheroblends, can you tell us more about the components of Focus Potion and Tranquility Potion? I do not see any description of the 'ingredients' on their page and I'd love to know!

- And also could you give us an idea of the total mcg/bottle of these blends?

My last question is about "Like A Magnet" potion, which is lightly scented. The 'old' pheromone enhanced perfumes concentration was 0.50/0.60mg/1mL, for a total of 5000 to 6000mcg total per bottle.

- What is the phero concentration of this particular 'lightly scented' mix please?

I look forward to read your answers, I know it's a lot of questions so thanks in advance!

- As for Stone's new pheroblends, can you tell us more about the components of Focus Potion and Tranquility Potion? I do not see any description of the 'ingredients' on their page and I'd love to know!

They're proprietary, so I believe that information is not available, much as the specific components in Androtics products are also not listed.

Luna, of course I do not mean the exact composition and ratio of the mixes, I know it is confidential, but I would like to know which pheros are part of the mixes, this info is usually listed in pheromones mixes. Most pheroblends here have a description of components (beta nol, a nol, EST, cops, none etc.).

If Stone works with new molecules that he prefers to keep private, that is totally understandable. And it would be interesting -and exciting!- to know this as well.

Luna, of course I do not mean the exact composition and ratio of the mixes, I know it is confidential, but I would like to know which pheros are part of the mixes, this info is usually listed in pheromones mixes. Most pheroblends here have a description of components (beta nol, a nol, EST, cops, none etc.).

If Stone works with new molecules that he prefers to keep private, that is totally understandable. And it would be interesting -and exciting!- to know this as well.

Right, but since it wasn't, I'm assuming that was on purpose, hence the use of the word "proprietary."

Good Questions MAdemoiselle. I am anxiously awaiting the response with you ^_^

The one thing that has been answered is the Focus and tranquility potion ingredients will not be disclosed. This is similar to the way Androtics doesnt disclose their TAF, TAC, TAL, TAH etc pheromones...

Hehe, I am totally curious and REALLY want to know, although I prolly would be confused by the answer, even if I was told ^_^

Thanks Curiouschic! I am glad I am not the only to be so curious about this topic!

Sometimes Androtics aknowledges that there are such and such molecules in a mix and then an 'undisclosed one' or two.

It can be e mix of known components + some new stuff. Knowing a part of a mix is better than nothing. At least imo!

Stone's new blends are at the same concentration as their previous blends that we've offered. They wish to keep the components of their new blends private, just as all the other companies do. Ail's blends were also crafted for us by SIR, but as we provided THEM the list of ingredients, we know what they are.

The comparing of strengths using other companies methods ends now. I made a mistake trying to use a comparative style of measurement - I thought it would be easier for some people to equate info, but it turns out that it is not, because the method in question is entirely arbitrary - ie., no measured dosage, assorted amounts of doses per bottle, etc.... in the end it's nonsense and has caused more confusion.

Thus, you will see total mcg per bottle on applicable listings. BUT, in most cases, even this information is not going to be valuable to you unless you understand what the maximum efficacy of each ingredient actually is, and how that shifts when mated with other pheromonal ingredients. The maximum efficacy of each pheromone is entirely different. Some pheromones require a much smaller concentration to be effective, and using more than that is just plain wasting it. I leave this to Dr. Stone's expertise, as he is a scientist with over 20 years in the industry and understands the mechanics of it better than I ever will.

The products we sell are highly concentrated. Anyone who has purchased them can SMELL how much stronger they are than comparable products on the market. Our pricing structure is, quite frankly, a lot more kind to the buyer than that of our competitors. Things are priced according to the cost of the ingredients to us, not by what other companies are selling them for.

In most cases, the dry weight of each of the pheromone solids is not provided to us, so I do not have the information to share with you. I CAN say however, since the comparable information was posted on another site, that our Magnet blend is 15.625 times stronger than it's nearest competitor.

The products we sell are highly concentrated. Anyone who has purchased them can SMELL how much stronger they are than comparable products on the market. Our pricing structure is, quite frankly, a lot more kind to the buyer than that of our competitors. Things are priced according to the cost of the ingredients to us, not by what other companies are selling them for.

In most cases, the dry weight of each of the pheromone solids is not provided to us, so I do not have the information to share with you. I CAN say however, since the comparable information was posted on another site, that our Magnet blend is 15.625 times stronger than it's nearest competitor.

I wholeheartedly agree, Mara. As a phero user of about 7 years now, what you are selling is stronger than anything on the market today. Experienced users should realize this after just a couple of uses, for sure.

And, your prices kick SERIOUS butt when you look at what you are getting!

Thanks Potion Master! Is there a chance you could obtain the total mcg/bottle for Ail's creations? I would be curious to know.

Honestly, it is a bummer that we cannot get an idea of total mcg/bottle for the new blends. I will still want to try some of them though. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Well the answer didnt confuse me (shocking I know) and I am good with seeing their strength by wearing the product.

I am loving the LP pheros and am kinda relieved to not have to do the measuring thing for myself.

I had fun for a moment (a year ago) playing with the mcg and the different individual pheros, but if I have a blend for the desired situation, I have no need to experiment. Perhaps in a couple years I will want my own chemistry kit to play and make new discoveries. But for now I iwll rely on the wonderful Ail and the mysterious and intelligent, Dr. Stone :)

Thanks Potion Master! Is there a chance you could obtain the total mcg/bottle for Ail's creations? I would be curious to know.

Honestly, it is a bummer that we cannot get an idea of total mcg/bottle for the new blends. I will still want to try some of them though. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Mademoiselle, with all due respect, would you please give it a rest? I don't want to sound rude, but you have asked for the same information about 5 times. You are on the verge of what I would call "badgering" Mara. Mara does not have the information. She has told you that. If she did, she would give it to you. Dr Stone has not told her how many mcgs are in each blend. As far as Ail's blends, I do not know for sure, but I would assume that the ingredients were probably expressed to him in proportions and he did the actual formulating. So, she doesn't have that info either.

I will just ask you this.....What other companies have you purchased pheromones from? Androtics? Do they tell you the exact amount of mcg in each blend? I'm not talking about the straight pheros, but the actual BLENDS. They don't tell you what's in it, or the strength of it.....for IS/A, they tell you it is TAL, TAH, cops, and 4 or 5 other ingredients that they do NOT disclose. Do you know how many mcgs of pheros are in a bottle of IS/A? How about MX 135? Know what's in that one? I would bet not. The forum members over at PheroTalk have guessed, but it is just that. A guess. Do you even know what molecules TAH, TAL, TAF, TAC are? They do not tell you what those are because they are "proprietary". Oh yeah, I like to know what is in the products I use, but with pheromones and the competitiveness of the market, it is better that they DON'T list all of the ingredients. That way, the blends don't get "ripped off" by competitors. That is why very few phero retailers list their ingredients. Dr Stone does not want his ingredients released, and that is his decision. Not Mara's. Not knowing how many mcgs of which pheros are in them will not stop ME from using them.

As far as the strength, how long have you been using pheros? I am going on 7 years now, and I have tried pheros from practically every company out there. And no, that is NOT an exaggeration. NONE of the pheros on the market from ANY other company comes even close in potentcy or efficiency. THESE PHEROS WORK. PERIOD. They are STRONG. At other sites, especially with alcohol based blends, you are paying for mostly alcohol and water. Don't get me wrong, I loved Androtics when I first found their site. Their products were stronger than most I had used up to that point. Then I found LP. I get off the chart reactions from LP pheros, and at a FABULOUS price. And, I use MUCH less product to get these reactions. Did you look at the strength of "Like A Magnet" compared to the competitor? Almost 16 times the strength. At half the price. That should tell you something.

It is your decision, of course, whether to buy the pheros from here or not. I will, because I trust Dr. Stone and the lovely ladies. They will not rip us off, over charge us, or sell us something that is inferior. As for me, I'm not going to sit around worrying about how many mcgs are in a bottle....I am going to use them and enjoy the hell out of them.

Allright Dolly, just calm down.

If I sounded too ... inquisitive or curious, or whatever the word is, I am sorry.

I am not here to pick a fight.

I truely appreciate this community, and that's where I'll leave it.

Oh, I am calm, hun. It is just that I get a little aggravated when I see someone act like they are ignoring the answers they receive and continue to ask the same question.

Let me see if this will answer some of your questions in a clear manner. I have spoken with Mara, and she has said that the unscented blends from Stone will continue to be at the same concentrations that they have been previously (Stone is the creator of Essence Oil, Dominance, Treasured Hearts, True Confessions, Blatant Invitation). She says that the concentration is basically a 1 mg/1 ml concentration. We will have no further details from Dr Stone as to the ingredients, the amounts, or the number of mcgs of each of the different pheros.

Now, let's talk about Woozy Floozy, as it seemed to cause you some confusion. I think that the reason Mara listed the amount of mcgs in the Woozy Floozy is because it is straight A-nol. Other blends may have A-nol in them, and may have more TOTAL phero content, but not as much A-nol as in WF.....mainly because it is a "component" in the other blends, and is not one single phero, as it is with WF. The number of mcgs in a blend will probably not be of ANY use to most of us, because the amount of each phero used will vary based on the OTHER pheros in the blend, and how they all work together. For instance, 3000 mcgs of straight A-nol is high.....10,000 mcgs would be insane.

We enjoy your presence and welcome your other questions, but on THIS topic, there is no other information to provide. Hope that you enjoy the forum.

Edited by Dolly

Oh, I am calm, hun. It is just that I get a little aggravated when I see someone act like they are ignoring the answers they receive and continue to ask the same question.

We enjoy your presence and welcome your other questions, but on THIS topic, there is no other information to provide. Hope that you enjoy the forum.

Hey Dolly-

To be honest I was upset by your post last night to the point that I didn't even take the time to answer you questions bellow. The companies I have ordered pheromones from are Lovescents and Androtics. Lovescents has a table index with components of their pheromone mixes listed, quantities each pheromones and even price per mg. When there's an undisclosed pheromone or molecule used in a mix, it is indicated as well.

And for Androtics, they list the mcg per bottle of their Instant line (IS A/B, Instant Shine etc.) products, and the information on the mcg per bottle on MX135 is available. They do not give of course, a detailed description of the components of their mixes, but they give you an idea of the strongest components, usually.

The reason why I have all this information available is because it is an aspect of pheromone products I am very interested in. I am not even in the scientific field, but I like to have an idea of the composition of a mix.

The reason why I inquire about mcg/bottle in these new LP mixes is because I have been amazed by the high concentration of pheromones in the 'older' LP mixes (like my dear Popularity Potion) and was hoping that the concentration would remain as high as it used to be. It is out of my interest for LP pheroblends that I inquire, not to bother Mara or anyone else. I appreciate this forum and LP community way too much for that.

I asked a second time -not a fifth- about Ail's blends phero concentration for a simple reason, Ail is part of the LP team and I thought she might have more information on the topic since they are her own creations. Plus these mixes are new, so I assumed that more information would be made available about them in the future.

Again I did not mean to annoy anyone of ignore anybody's answers, and I am sorry if that was perceived this way.

Hey Dolly-

To be honest I was upset by your post last night to the point that I didn't even take the time to answer you questions bellow. The companies I have ordered pheromones from are Lovescents and Androtics. Lovescents has a table index with components of their pheromone mixes listed, quantities each pheromones and even price per mg. When there's an undisclosed pheromone or molecule used in a mix, it is indicated as well.

And for Androtics, they list the mcg per bottle of their Instant line (IS A/B, Instant Shine etc.) products, and the information on the mcg per bottle on MX135 is available. They do not give of course, a detailed description of the components of their mixes, but they give you an idea of the strongest components, usually.

The reason why I have all this information available is because it is an aspect of pheromone products I am very interested in. I am not even in the scientific field, but I like to have an idea of the composition of a mix.

The reason why I inquire about mcg/bottle in these new LP mixes is because I have been amazed by the high concentration of pheromones in the 'older' LP mixes (like my dear Popularity Potion) and was hoping that the concentration would remain as high as it used to be. It is out of my interest for LP pheroblends that I inquire, not to bother Mara or anyone else. I appreciate this forum and LP community way too much for that.

I asked a second time -not a fifth- about Ail's blends phero concentration for a simple reason, Ail is part of the LP team and I thought she might have more information on the topic since they are her own creations. Plus these mixes are new, so I assumed that more information would be made available about them in the future.

Again I did not mean to annoy anyone of ignore anybody's answers, and I am sorry if that was perceived this way.

I apologize for upsetting you. I edited my post above which may give you some more insight regarding this issue and a conversation that I had with Mara last night. The concentration of the blends should stay the same.....read my post above please.

The fact that Androtics now lists the amount of mcgs per bottle is a new thing (when I was ordering there (a long time ago), it was not available)....IS/A is 7000 mcgs in a 30 ml bottle.....not much when you consider what you are getting here.....

I do hope you continue to post here.....but just enjoy the mixes without worrying about the mcgs.....we only have limited info at this time....

Edited by Dolly