Open Windows vs Heart & Soul

I'm a bit confused about these 2 new phero's and how they are different... :unsure:

Open Windows; Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone

Heart & Soul; EST, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone & Epi-Androsterone

Both seem to induce closeness & making people feel relaxed & comfortable around you but how do they differ? What does androsterone do in general & to the HS mix?

Does EST & the bigger concentration of beta-nol make HS more bonding & snuggly or is that not what makes them different?

While we're waiting for Ail to give us The Answer...I will say, from her conceptual descriptions, that Heart & Soul is more of a "romantic" mix than Open Windows. In my experience EST promotes romance in the right circumstances in that it emphasizes the primordial roles of male and female (yeah, I know sexual identity is a sticky wicket and I don't mean to start a sociological debate, but it's what I think); then Androsterone adds a sexual component.

Edited by luna65

No sticky wicket for me at least, I tend to be dominant in my every day life, but I really want to find an alpha male that can make me submissive occasionally, if ya know what I mean (luna I'm sure you know what I mean, I've read your stories. :666: ).

Don't look at me - I am listening to raunchiest Kid Rock song ever on the I-pods wishing the TIC would drag me off by my hair. Fans self. Hard.

Oh crap... Was that my outside voice? Fans self again? Repeatedly.

Did I say repeatedly? Going now....

(luna I'm sure you know what I mean, I've read your stories. :lol: ).

:666:

Yeah...I'm a switch but mostly a bottom. But a man has to make me want to worship him to get my utter submissive devotion (remember, I'm a Pisces, I give till it hurts. :)).

Don't look at me - I am listening to raunchiest Kid Rock song ever on the I-pods wishing the TIC would drag me off by my hair. Fans self. Hard.

Oh crap... Was that my outside voice? Fans self again? Repeatedly.

Did I say repeatedly? Going now....

Oh Shelly, that reminds me of last week when I was at the gym & my crush (I guess he could be considered a TIC) was there. He was working out & his shirt kept rising up & he kept pulling it back down & I was talking to myself saying "don't do that" & then I realized that music on my iPod was only in my head & I may have been using my outside voice instead of talking to myself. :D

I'm a bit confused about these 2 new phero's and how they are different... :unsure:

Open Windows; Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone

Heart & Soul; EST, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone & Epi-Androsterone

Both seem to induce closeness & making people feel relaxed & comfortable around you but how do they differ? What does androsterone do in general & to the HS mix?

Does EST & the bigger concentration of beta-nol make HS more bonding & snuggly or is that not what makes them different?

Great question Rosebud, I would love to know as well.

I think EST probably makes a big difference. Beta-nol is supposed to encourage connection on a deeper level I think, so maybe -just maybe!- one mix is more social-social where Heart & Soul is social+intimacy (and I don't mean intimacy in a sexual way).

Also, what makes a big difference in a mix is how the components are blended and their ratio, not just which components are in the mix.

Anyway, I'll let the experts chime in!