Differences between Cougar versus Stone Cougar?

Mara, Danna, Dolly or Ail -

Could one of you tell us if there are a lot of differences in the two blends?

Have a Stone one on order and will be happy to road against the older version - but I didn't see a blend listing so am not sure how different to expect them to be.

But I have an event coming up where I want to be truly mind boggling intoxicating so I'm curious for any guidance you can give me? I loved the old Cougar so I'm sure I'll love the new one as well.

Best,

Mara, Danna, Dolly or Ail -

Could one of you tell us if there are a lot of differences in the two blends?

Have a Stone one on order and will be happy to road against the older version - but I didn't see a blend listing so am not sure how different to expect them to be.

But I have an event coming up where I want to be truly mind boggling intoxicating so I'm curious for any guidance you can give me? I loved the old Cougar so I'm sure I'll love the new one as well.

Best,

Mara has told me that she has NO IDEA what is in the new Stone Cougar. She apparently gave Dr Stone the recipe for the old one, told him what we would like for it to DO, and then he did his thing. He has not given her the full list of ingredients. We have to trust Dr Stone.....he is GOOD....

Now remember Shelly, you are our Cougar guru (now that could totally be taken wrong :) ) SO we expect a full report and comparison on the two products.

Handwritten, double spaced with a spritz of pheromones for extra love :D

Now remember Shelly, you are our Cougar guru (now that could totally be taken wrong :) ) SO we expect a full report and comparison on the two products.

Handwritten, double spaced with a spritz of pheromones for extra love :D

Yeah Shelly, do a "Contrast and Compare" paper like we used to have to do in school.....

Handwritten, double spaced with a spritz of pheromones for extra love :wink2:

Oh - y'all know I am planning on that!!!

Right before the plastic sugery btw - out shopping with DH and the kids. Nothing special on - just sweat shirt and yoga pants. But I had drowned myself in Cougar and HAM. Was feeling anxious about the surgery so wanted to perk myself up.

Anyway- TWO different 20 something year old puppies stopped to check me out and try to flirt with me in front of the DH. Who got pissed off in a major way at them. And while he was pissed, pulled me aside to tell me whatever I was wearing was making him crazy and if we were home he'd be.... Well -hmmm. I'll settle with telling you it was a very animalistic and uncharacterictic statement from poor afflicted Mr. Shelly.

Stuff like that? So totally why I love love love Cougar.

Anyway- TWO different 20 something year old puppies stopped to check me out and try to flirt with me in front of the DH. Who got pissed off in a major way at them. And while he was pissed, pulled me aside to tell me whatever I was wearing was making him crazy and if we were home he'd be.... Well -hmmm. I'll settle with telling you it was a very animalistic and uncharacterictic statement from poor afflicted Mr. Shelly.

Stuff like that? So totally why I love love love Cougar.

Hehe, I love it! A man stating his territory and all that he sees that needs to be done! :wink2: Hope you had some fun and can bask in those memories, while you heal. Take care my dear.

Hehe, I love it! A man stating his territory and all that he sees that needs to be done! :wink2: Hope you had some fun and can bask in those memories, while you heal. Take care my dear.

Seriously - I wasn't have sure he wasn't going to Neanderthal and drag me out by my hair. :-) Which it would be funny if it was just once. But it wasn't, it's happening a lot now, and he's been acting off the chain jealous. It's become profoundly irritating. Since the arrival of the newly renovated bosoms - I get stared at - a lot. With him there. With him not. It just happens. And now he's getting all p*ssy about it - wanting to know when I'm out on my own if it happened again, how many times, what comments my buddies sent me when the saw the pictures of me post-surgery - (YES - IN MY CLOTHES) - and then gets mad because some of them had quite pithy/funny commentary that he turned out not to like.

And yet - talking to me - mid sentence he goes DIHL - sneaking a peak at them himself. (Again - dressed - incisions not healed and I am not coming out to play with unhealed incisions. GROSS.) I don't mean a little DIHL - I mean - loses complete train of thought and gets the most goofy teenage expression on his face. And can't be brought around to focus on my face even with saying - "Oh for the love of pete. They are called breasts. You've even seen them before. Can you quit acting like such a bobo head already?!"

Honestly - he's majorly on my last nerve at the moment. I don't do possessive that well. I'd much prefer it if he just decided to be charming and sexy and keep my attention in a positive way. This jealous tantrum stuff? That is mega not going to work for me. I'm getting really irritated and I behave badly when I'm this irritated.

Oy vey - this is train wreck just waiting to happen. Cross your fingers it gets better - or the Shelly Family is going to have issues. :-)

I'd much prefer it if he just decided to be charming and sexy and keep my attention in a positive way.

Okay sure, but...has he ever been like that? Because remember: you had a makeover, he didn't. I'm not trying to be flippant, but yes, some men are very threatened when the partner they took advantage of is suddenly an object of desire for everyone.

Ok ladies g I hear I'd . Zz

Bumping due despertion. Pls promise I canhelp DH'S head out of his proverbial butt.

As right now - I coudn't care less.

Wondering?!!!!

u

The new Cougar- world changes.

Ok ladies.

Bumping due despertion. Pls promise I canhelp DH'S head out of his proverbial butt.

As right now - I coudn't care less.

Wondering?!!!!

Hmmmm, really don't know. Depends on your man and what kind of personality he has.

I don't do well with jealousy either. I am a big flirt, so whomever I am with has to accept that and get over it. I have had to tell a couple of them....I am going home with YOU, so just chill and don't pull a Tarzan on me.

Edited by Dolly

u

The new Cougar- world changes.

im not sure if your implying its worse with cougar, or worse since surgery...

my SO is jealous for NO reason, and blames me, not whomever.

im not a flirt.

like i said, no reason. :)

this behaviour DOES get old, and we have even separated (in the past) because of it (he gets suspicious of me and he will never know someone more faithful than i).

this is something i hope for you is a passing phase.

sounds like it,

because he wasnt this way before,right?

im not a flirt.

this behaviour DOES get old, and we have even separated (in the past) because of it (he gets suspicious of me and he will never know someone more faithful than i).

sounds like it,

Dang, Lor.....your SO sounds like my second ex-husband! When I was with him, I did not flirt, I did not so much as LOOK in another man's direction, but he accused me anyway.....in the end, I found out that HE was the one who was cheating.....

Edited by Dolly

im not a flirt.

sounds like it,

Hard to say - because I have lost 140 lbs starting 4 yes ago and kept it off for last 3 years.

So - for a long time - I was invisible for lack of a better word. Super morbidly obese means your socially acceptable role is typically limited to the funny fat girl. At better than 300 pounds - he didn't have competition.

I slept on it and remembered the divorce statistics they give you before you choose weight loss surgery. I'd forgotten that many marriages are unable to survive the changes in dynamic.

It's good the subconcious dug up that nugget of info. I'll get on the bariatric support web sites tonight and do some research.

Sorry for being so needy about it yesterday - it's really been bothering me and it was just overwhelming for some reason. Probably because with plastics done and going back to the real world next week- I am anxious for it to not get worse - although all signs point to it getting worse.

Anyway - thanks for listening/letting me vent. :-)

Hard to say - because I have lost 140 lbs starting 4 yes ago and kept it off for last 3 years.

So - for a long time - I was invisible for lack of a better word. Super morbidly obese means your socially acceptable role is typically limited to the funny fat girl. At better than 300 pounds - he didn't have competition.

I slept on it and remembered the divorce statistics they give you before you choose weight loss surgery. I'd forgotten that many marriages are unable to survive the changes in dynamic.

It's good the subconcious dug up that nugget of info. I'll get on the bariatric support web sites tonight and do some research.

Sorry for being so needy about it yesterday - it's really been bothering me and it was just overwhelming for some reason. Probably because with plastics done and going back to the real world next week- I am anxious for it to not get worse - although all signs point to it getting worse.

feel free to email me.

we have some stuff in common.

keep in mind it will get worse/maintain.

it just needs to play out.

odds are in favor of him getting used to it, and then getting over it.

time has a way of making exciting things dull -

and this works in our favor here,

and in other areas of relationship this totally sucks.

wearing Cougar probably doesnt lighten him up,

but its nice to have xtra sexy attention from him,eh?

thanks to you i have just ordered it :)

You vent all you want to Shelly.....we'll be here to listen!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lor
Dang, Lor.....your SO sounds like my second ex-husband! When I was with him, I did not flirt, I did not so much as LOOK in another man's direction, but he accused me anyway.....in the end, I found out that HE was the one who was cheating.....

whats funny is that my SO is against anyone cheating, not just in our relationship but he is opinionated when it happens anywhere.

he is conservative in alot of ways, so i always took this as an extention of that.

we have known eachother since we were 15, how do you not know me by now? LOL.

guys are so wired differently.

the mistake is in thinking we all think the same, but OMG that so wrong.

its almost as if a man is more interesting after the sexy deed,

because then the conversation isnt all about how it all relates to his ego (never obviously,but they find a way to make it about that).

we were born with 2 hands,not 3.

put that thing away,life goes on .... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

whats funny is that my SO is against anyone cheating, not just in our relationship but he is opinionated when it happens anywhere.

he is conservative in alot of ways, so i always took this as an extention of that.

we have known eachother since we were 15, how do you not know me by now? LOL.

because then the conversation isnt all about how it all relates to his ego (never obviously,but they find a way to make it about that).

we were born with 2 hands,not 3.

put that thing away,life goes on .... :666:

Lor- great mind think alike - I answered on the other Cougar thread right as you were typing. Don't miss the application tips on it just because the cookies would take you past it(g)

Have fun - try it that way tonight and see if you don't get a different response.

Honestly - he's majorly on my last nerve at the moment. I don't do possessive that well. I'd much prefer it if he just decided to be charming and sexy and keep my attention in a positive way. This jealous tantrum stuff? That is mega not going to work for me. I'm getting really irritated and I behave badly when I'm this irritated.

Hmmmm, really don't know. Depends on your man and what kind of personality he has.

I don't do well with jealousy either. I am a big flirt, so whomever I am with has to accept that and get over it. I have had to tell a couple of them....I am going home with YOU, so just chill and don't pull a Tarzan on me.

This is sooo true! My ex was extremely jealous and possessive. He constantly wanted to control me when I was out with friends and always made me feel like I was cheating on him. It was ridiculous. Yes I am a flirt, but just like Dolly says "I am going home with YOU" ...yeesh.

I dont do jealous boys well. I need a man who is secure and realizes that I have made a choice to be with them. Jealousy and telling me that I am cheating on them when I am not is just going to push me into someone elses arms...

Phero use, well that just made him Crazy lol. He hated me using them cuz he doesnt totally understand them and well hates me getting attention to start.

Its true, guys are just different. Just when you think the two of you can understand eachother and talk maturely, the guy will throw a curve ball into the mix!