Sugared Almonds

salomewilde

• 2 months later...
This goes on very Amaretto and boozey-like, which is a-ok by me.

As she relaxes and morphs, she turns to a luscious honey-dipped almond and lingers sweetly.

Yes, it is very much reminiscent of amaretto when it is wet, isn't it.......very nice.....and drydown is just as nice, also......sweet yet nutty at the same time....

• 2 weeks later...

I am liking this even more......today I wore this one, and right now (after several hours), it has a smell very similar to a toasted marshmallow......very nice and sweet, almost smoky.......oh, and veeeeeeeery yummy...... :blink:

I love the smell of almonds (but dont like to eat almonds, lol) I think I'll try a sample of this next time.

Oh, you should......it's very nice, and it lasts a very long time on my skin.....

• 10 months later...

The morning i tried this the whole sample fell into my lap - this is a soft buttery creamy almond smell, without being overpowering {even though i was wearing A LOT of it}. The smell is comfy and homey, warm and inviting.

Oh I can't believe I never reviewed this one. It's one of my favorites. To me, almond reminds me of a very delicate spice. I know it's not, but something about the aroma gives a hint of it, and when it's sugared, for me it comes off creamy and sweet with a very delicious hint of daring. I absolutely love this one. Haven't layered it yet because I love it so much just on it's own.

• 6 years later...

I was so afraid this would make my head swim, go a bit pladtic/slick on my skin. So happy to say, this is beautiful. It stands alone as as gorgeous "Oooo, she smells great!" scent. Layered with a spritz of the Orange Almond Hydrating water, well, that's a sunny summer morning on the deck ..

• 2 years later...