Got my notification of shipping soon from LP but...

still haven't gotten anything from Stamps.com. I got the email notification that my order had been processed and would be shipping shortly on Friday but haven't gotten the follow-up yet to show that it's in the postal system. Is anyone else running into this?? I know stamps.com is glitchy.

No, I got my stamps.com notification yesterday..two days after I got my processing email...the only thing that happens alot with stamps.com is that the notice is always sent to me twice...this happens all the time...

I hope u get your stamps.com email soon...

Hey Rosebud- (that's Texas for hi)

Got the processing/shipping soon note late last week and Stamps.com notification late last night. I'll cross my fingers you'll get your confirmation today.

Once you get it - how long to get to you in the UK?

Oh, oh, oh!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I just got my most favourite type of email in the world!!! :banana-computer:

I got my stamps.com email :) Only 5 moredays before I finally get to smell my new lovelies :woohoonaner2gy:

still haven't gotten anything from Stamps.com. I got the email notification that my order had been processed and would be shipping shortly on Friday but haven't gotten the follow-up yet to show that it's in the postal system. Is anyone else running into this?? I know stamps.com is glitchy.

Processing Email is different from shipping email. The processing email is the confirmation that we have received your order, and we are putting it together, this can take up to two weeks, longer for special orders. The stamps.com email comes when your package is shipped!

Hope that answers your questions!

SG

Processing Email is different from shipping email. The processing email is the confirmation that we have received your order, and we are putting it together, this can take up to two weeks, longer for special orders. The stamps.com email comes when your package is shipped!

Hope that answers your questions!

SG

Ooh Sinister you still there? I wanted to ask a Q. about if my order is being combined...is it best to phone you guys? I don't wanna be a pain,...but I don't want you guys to have to ship 2x.

Oh, oh, oh!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I just got my most favourite type of email in the world!!! :banana-computer:

I got my stamps.com email :) Only 5 moredays before I finally get to smell my new lovelies :woohoonaner2gy:

Got mine a little earlier too! Phero happiness is on the way!

I was starting to feel a little left out because I checked my email this morning and I had no notice...YEA!!! I just checked and I have two pakages a-comin'. :666:

Guess I was just a bit early. Just got my stamps.com notice! YAY! Thanks SG for the additional information!

Don't worry Jnum's... Mine is an older one that I placed in early April before the new phero's came out. I had a few boosted LP's in there that took a bit longer but I haven't put in a new order for the April releases...

Don't worry Jnum's... Mine is an older one that I placed in early April before the new phero's came out. I had a few boosted LP's in there that took a bit longer but I haven't put in a new order for the April releases...

Hey Rosebud!

Awww....still....I am happy u are getting your goodies...always lovely to be smelling delish all the time...

I did not get many of this month's releases either...maybe about 3 or 4....I decided to just get a couple of my favs though since I know I love those...not much else...

I have a good feeling they are coming in tomorrow..and boy do I need a pick me up!!

It's been a crazy week...

I hope u get my mini goodies soon... I know how much we ladies love our LP's

Wooo hooo!!! I was all excited thinking I got my LP order confirmation today...BUT I just went back to check and it is my STAMPS.COM!!!! YIPEEEE!, gooodies enroute!

Wooo hooo!!! I was all excited thinking I got my LP order confirmation today...BUT I just went back to check and it is my STAMPS.COM!!!! YIPEEEE!, gooodies enroute!

Mine are on their way too. Something nice to look forward to. Happy pheros!