Like A Magnet--WOW

I have an idea. So we don't confuse the comparisons between the LAM from they that shall not be named and our own fantastic LP ladies, I say we call the other one LAMe (or lame). :)

I almost spit my tea on my computer when I read this....LAME it is, the LAM from "they that shall not be named".....

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think various options with LAM would be awesome. I like the candy floss idea. A brown sugar/honey scent would be fantastic as well.

I have an idea. So we don't confuse the comparisons between the LAM from they that shall not be named and our own fantastic LP ladies, I say we call the other one LAMe (or lame). :)

That's too good! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

*Izn't alloued to laugh for obviouz reazuns..*

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

..Does so anyway!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE it! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Well, the idea is just a light fragrance to cover the pheros.

It wouldn't be a full blown perfume, just like this LAM is but with a couple of different options.

We are trying to keep it streamlined, If I can pull it off the shelf it's faster and easier, as opposed to an add in.

So, lite fragrances that are simple: suggest!

It wouldn't be a full blown perfume, just like this LAM is but with a couple of different options.

We are trying to keep it streamlined, If I can pull it off the shelf it's faster and easier, as opposed to an add in.

Well, Danna, what I can say is that I love the fragrance that it has now, so KEEP THAT one as an option.

Secondly, as far as suggesting specific scents for you, I'll think on it..... but I do know from working with EoW for YEARS, that there are certain scents that will blend and cover it well....you have two of them, vanilla and honey, in the original. Others would be amber, musk, cinnamon, and fruity smells in general. I have also noticed that dewey, fresh smelling florals would also work (I added cops to my Happy Water and it is THA BOMB).

Edited by Dolly

Simple blends, hmm...a pink sugar would be popular, I think (so many people seem to like that one), and maybe a simple floral (like with two notes, tops), and then a somewhat darker one, maybe an amber that's not too intense, or a light musk.

Simple blends, hmm...a pink sugar would be popular, I think (so many people seem to like that one), and maybe a simple floral (like with two notes, tops), and then a somewhat darker one, maybe an amber that's not too intense, or a light musk.

Hey, how about these.....a light amber/musk......a brown sugar/cinnamon.....an green apple/pear.....

For floral, PLEASE DON'T use Ylang Ylang....my skin amps it, and that is the main reason I couldn't wear Tantric Butterfly....for light florals, maybe lavender and lilac....do those go together? I have no clue!

Edited by Dolly

Even a light brown sugar and amber would be verra nice.

Even a light brown sugar and amber would be verra nice.

I agree....that would be a good one too.....

Hey, how about these.....a light amber/musk......a brown sugar/cinnamon.....an green apple/pear.....

For floral, PLEASE DON'T use Ylang Ylang....my skin amps it, and that is the main reason I couldn't wear Tantric Butterfly....for light florals, maybe lavender and lilac....do those go together? I have no clue!

The apple/pear is right up my alley. I would go for something like that for sure.

So - I'm wearing this with Woozy Floozy - and as light as LAM is - it covers both the cops and the high ANOL perfectly.

And I love this - Dolly's right - I'd buy this by the gallon. It's perfect. This may be a new favorite - light, sweet - just beautiful.

The apple/pear is right up my alley. I would go for something like that for sure.

Yeah, I remember that some ladies have had excellent luck covering cops with the DK Delicious scent, which is like a Granny Smith apple type scent.....apple and pear seem to complement each other nicely.... it would be a fresh crisp scent for those who don't care for honey or sugar scents.....

Edited by Dolly

I was thinking also that maybe a variation of the existing formula would be nice: brown sugar, honey and vanilla. So changing the current sugar note to a brown sugar.

I was thinking also that maybe a variation of the existing formula would be nice: brown sugar, honey and vanilla. So changing the current sugar note to a brown sugar.

Yeah, that would be cool also.....

Posting again to add that I just slathered this over my Cuddle Bunny Body Creme... That's what I'm talking bout ladies! I am surrounded in a beautiful, fluffly, phero cloud. AHHHHHH, pheros, cops, and beautiful scents. Life is good.....

OH hun! CB Body Cream1!!! I was thinking about it AFTER I ordered my B&B, now I am SOOO jealous! :) Looks like my wishlist is adding up again...I have got to go get this on paper, so I dont forget!

I think various options with LAM would be awesome. I like the candy floss idea. A brown sugar/honey scent would be fantastic as well.

Hehe, TOOO perfect Jo! LAMe, works for me! :)

Such a great idea SG!

I like Dolly's ideas down below, other variants could be cinnamon/amber and pinksugar/vanilla

and and ooooh this is fun! I will keep thinking about what would be just yummy!

Edible scents are ALWAYS good!

Maybe a peach/honey one or something else with peach? hmmm...

NO YLANG! I get LAMe nightmares, just thinking of this! lol

OK, I am slathered in Like a Magnet once again.....wearing more tonight (testing for OD/sweet spot range)....my sweetie and I will be all alone for the evening....let's see what shakes loose this time......hehe....

Speaking of the B & B products, how about a body cream with the Like a Magnet scent....OOOOOOH.....that would be sooooo goood.....OR with Like a Magnet including the pheros! Mara and Danna, can that be done? Use a phero blend to scent the body creams/lotions?

I am actually thinking of ordering a body cream with the LP Black scent also.....

Edited by Dolly

OK, I am slathered in Like a Magnet once again.....wearing more tonight (testing for OD/sweet spot range)....my sweetie and I will be all alone for the evening....let's see what shakes loose this time......hehe....

Speaking of the B & B products, how about a body cream with the Like a Magnet scent....OOOOOOH.....that would be sooooo goood.....OR with Like a Magnet including the pheros! Mara and Danna, can that be done? Use a phero blend to scent the body creams/lotions?

I am actually thinking of ordering a body cream with the LP Black scent also.....

Oh yes B&B LAM would be great! Id vote for it!

LP Red worked great, so I think LP Black would be divine!

My only problem was the Cocoa Butter, it has no LP Red scent to it. All I get is a Cocoa chocolate scent...It is yummy but not Lp redish, so I would avoid the cocoa unless you want to slather yourself in delicious chocolate :)

Oh yes B&B LAM would be great! Id vote for it!

LP Red worked great, so I think LP Black would be divine!

My only problem was the Cocoa Butter, it has no LP Red scent to it. All I get is a Cocoa chocolate scent...It is yummy but not Lp redish, so I would avoid the cocoa unless you want to slather yourself in delicious chocolate :)

Oh yeah, I would get either the shea or the olive and apricot. I have some unrefined cocoa butter and it does have a nice scent all it's own.....

Yeah the body cream samples which first went out were scented with Coeur de l'Amour.

This sounded lovely! I soooo wish I coulda nabbed a sample :) If anyone has one.... :) lol

This sounded lovely! I soooo wish I coulda nabbed a sample :) If anyone has one.... :) lol

Gone in 60 seconds! It was delicious...it made me buy a full bottle. I think I would get Coeur de L'Amour in the body cream. I wonder how good Wildflower would be??? Hmm...

Sooo, how about this for a potential label for a pink version.... ROTFLMAO - look at it's feet!!! BWAHA! :)

pinklamb.jpg

Okay, that's just TOOOO funny! :)

I was so hoping my LAM would get here today, I even hunted down my mail lady to see if she had a package for me! But alas, just bills. :lol: The tracking number shows it just hanging out in Arizona since the 6th...me thinks a road trip may be in order!!

I'm camping out under my mailbox tonight! :)

Sooo, how about this for a potential label for a pink version.... ROTFLMAO - look at it's feet!!! BWAHA! :lol:

pinklamb.jpg

Somebody's been huffing the Woozy Floozy!

those are some crazy feet, I like 'em.

Somebody's been huffing the Woozy Floozy!

those are some crazy feet, I like 'em.

I was huffing the woozy floozy when Mara posted this lamb last night- and between the flippin' flood control and the fit of the giggles that made my incision hurt. (g)

I vote the lamb with penis feet versus plunger feet. After all - what's the intent?!

I was huffing the woozy floozy when Mara posted this lamb last night- and between the flippin' flood control and the fit of the giggles that made my incision hurt. (g)

I vote the lamb with penis feet versus plunger feet. After all - what's the intent?!

Exactly! We must have that one on the label! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I can't stop myself from giggling every time I look at the picture!

ROFL...Still laughing, (does he come with the bottle...hehehe)

*snort*

OMG!!!

A penis footed sheep!!!

I can't stop laughing...my stomach hurts...

glad I wasn't the only one that saw that ! HA !

The tracking number shows it just hanging out in Arizona since the 6th...me thinks a road trip may be in order!!

Swears I had *nothing* to do with that! Although at this point I *would* consider hijacking a bottle of LAM... j/k.

I was so hoping my LAM would get here today, I even hunted down my mail lady to see if she had a package for me! But alas, just bills. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co The tracking number shows it just hanging out in Arizona since the 6th...me thinks a road trip may be in order!!

I'm camping out under my mailbox tonight! :(

I call Mercury Retrograde as the guilty party.

So true and way tooo funny. Very nice MARA hehe, this would be a priceless label to show off to our friends. :smilies-23596:

ROFL...Still laughing, (does he come with the bottle...hehehe)

Okay this commetn got really dirty in my mind, I'm sorry! lol

Okay so I had to try this with Sexology (scented) and I have just this to say

I smell freakin sexxxay...like I know I am getting me some attention, some affection and some damn hot sex.....

really, somebody try this combo, tell me ain't it gorgeous

djac

So you knew I would get around to sharing with y'all how this night turned out.

Let's start with :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: HOT HOT HOT sex, and more HOT sex....

Steamy...as we were at it all night long...he was driving 75 in a 40 mile zone...hehehe

seriously, he worked my body like we were rehearsing for the lead role in one of those not for children movies. I mean he's always been fantastic in that area...but uh, in case y'all wondering, even fantastic can, and does, get better when you are wearing something like LAM... and for the sake of TMI, I won't even tell the whole story. No, seriously ladies.

and his breathing...he kept making these sounds, I can't even describe, like he was trying to breath me into his very soul

and I will tell y'all the energizer bunny has nothing on Mara/Danna's LAM phero. LOL

LAM is a definite winner... it is the bomb fo shizzle! and I am glad that I have another bottle on the way.

After a night wearing LAM... I felt just like that lady on the bottle. My whole attitude was like "Yeah, I know you want all this good stuff boy...come to mama" :666:

Here's a fu****g great combo (PUN intended)for all y'all that really really really like to spice things up about ten degrees in the bedroom...

some LAM, some Sexology and a touch of TUTH applied under the nose area... You ain't never coming outta that bedroom...and make damn sure he is in it for the long haul...cause if he is not, you could very well go to jail that night for rape...ROFL, but true.

LAM Power :)

another great scent I think for LAM would be...lavender and Sage.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew