Like A Magnet--WOW

Very interesting re: cops and hair. One of a growing cache of phero questions I'll be asking soon... but for now, I AM DYING TO HEAR REVIEWS OF LAM/BAM'S OTHER SCENTS...

Whew, sorry for yelling, but I haven't been on the boards as much and have had to cut back on ordering, but when I saw the yummy scent options plus BAM's release, I'll be gettin some... I can't wait to hear some feedback, esp since I can only get a couple, three max, and will want to be able to layer... I was thinking 2 BAMs and a LAM, cause I can *blam* the former with WF if I feel like it. But, decisions, decisions! Leaning towards the pink and brown sugars, love amber and cinnamon too. The sandalwood is prob out because of the pachouli. I'm tearing through my original LAM (half gone!), love that one but want to try some new ones.

Also curious about the extra cops in BAM, and the smell factor...

:666: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Can't wait til the BAMs, and all the new scent incarnations, are delivered! ^_^:)

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I'm newer to the phero use. I got my bottle of original LAM yesterday. I tried it today for the first time. How do you all get past the phero SMELL? Even using a cover scent I catch whiffs of the pheros and all I can think is that I am stinky. Any help or comments are appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I'm newer to the phero use. I got my bottle of original LAM yesterday. I tried it today for the first time. How do you all get past the phero SMELL? Even using a cover scent I catch whiffs of the pheros and all I can think is that I am stinky. Any help or comments are appreciated.

Thanks!

The copulins smell different to female noses than male noses.....trust me on this....THEY WORK.

The copulins smell different to female noses than male noses.....trust me on this....THEY WORK.

This is true - when I first got my EoW neat - I was very sensitive to the smell. (read the threads on EoW and u will see this is common) BUT the reactions from men- WOW!!!

Just hang in there, don't panic - and see what happens.

And btw - even of it does smell like STANKY cheese - you may find that your mind wanders to interesting places. Just sayin' :-)

Dolly is ABSOLUTELY correct-

what you smell and what men smell are percieved differently.

i promise LAM isnt offensive;

i work in a bar.

this means people are drunk and blurt out anything and everything.

they love them some LAM.

LOL @ ShellyB...

she's right too.

just sayin' .

;)

Morning all! ^_^

I'm bringing this to the top again, so CC can read my response to her question.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oh thanks dear Ail for responding to my question, and bringing this back up. It is so sad that it has taken this long to get back to this post, but work has been SOOO busy, big cheques to come!!! Woot woot! (More LP, of course ;) )

This is great cops information, I really didnt realize this. I am totally a hair flipper, my hair is about 3-4 inches below my shoulders. It gets some great flipping action ;) I love how the pheros diffuse from my hair and dont think I could not put pheros in my hair now (I am addicted) BUT I will definetly have to watch which mixes I use in my hair and avoid the mixes with cops.

THANKS AGAIN! I am having sooo much fun with LAM btw, met some very cute baseball players and had a hot time with another boy....oh the things this mix allows!

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Hey Cirish, always good to see you around the forum. Make sure you allow for a good dry down with any phero/copulin formula. I final the original LAM really blossoms upon drydown and the vanilla comes out nicely. Peach scents have given good cover with this one for me as well as some other bold LP scents.

Are you a fan of honey scents? Cuz this may also affect you being able to handle the cops and honey smell.

Are you a fan of honey scents? Cuz this may also affect you being able to handle the cops and honey smell.

You know, maybe that's it....I just ordered the BAM in pink amber. I'll try the original LAM one more time and if it's the honey I'll put this one up for trade.

Thanks for all of your help you guys!!

Did you try shaking the bottle a lot before applying?

I actually added a few drops of really strong vanilla perfume oil to my regular LAM, less than 1ml so not doing much in terms of diluting the phero's but it's given it a gorgeous varm & creamy vanilla scent :D You could always try that?

I got my bottle of LAM a few days ago after reading all of your great reviews, and I have to say I was very impressed with how the blend smells. It is totally wearable by itself, at least on my skin, and my BF who is notoriously good at smelling cops even when I think I did a good job covering them didn't say a thing.

He doesn't know that they are cops, he'll just say that there is 'something weird' in my perfume lol

But not with LAM, he didn't say a word.

I think it is a great option for when you're running out of time. I like it a LOT

Plus, the A-nol effects are totally there too. I remember someone's review that said 'I felt slightly drunk', I kinda got this feeling for a few minutes but then it passed. I like that it's an uplifting + sexy blend, great mix!!

I've been eyeing this one for a long long long time!!!

And today I broke down and bought the original scent it sounds absolutely delicious!!!

And today I broke down and bought the original scent it sounds absolutely delicious!!!

What I really love is it blends with SO many other LP scents...non-intrusive, but pretty on it's own!

Ok, got a few Bam scents here. The orchid rose is really nice. I know this one will layer well with any scent. The pink amber is really pretty. Even if you're not a big pink sugar fan you might be able to do this. It is nice layered with Tail, and I am gonna try it with some others. As a sandalwood lover I really expected the sandalwood and resins to be one of my faves, but it isn't really. I shook it really good but didn't get much fragrance, just cops. My SO can detect cops from a mile away and HATES it when he can smell them. In Nakaai Necter and others he doesnt smell them so it's not an issue, but I am scared there isn't enough scent here to keep him happy. I think this one is going to trade. Dolly did great with this so don't let my review dissuade you. I LOVE how the blend makes me feel!

You know, maybe that's it....I just ordered the BAM in pink amber. I'll try the original LAM one more time and if it's the honey I'll put this one up for trade.

Thanks for all of your help you guys!!

If you decide you don't want it afterall, I will gladly gladly take first dibs on it...

BTW... LAM/BAM with the following scents are fantastic Pink Amber. spicy brown sugar original, and I am waiting to smell the orchid rose... Though I am not a rose scent person, someone told me this is not the grandma/cloying type rose

if it doesn't work for me then I will trade away. but I suspect it shall be fine.

BAM/LAM are the bomb!

djac

If you decide you don't want it afterall, I will gladly gladly take first dibs on it...

BTW... LAM/BAM with the following scents are fantastic Pink Amber. spicy brown sugar original, and I am waiting to smell the orchid rose... Though I am not a rose scent person, someone told me this is not the grandma/cloying type rose

if it doesn't work for me then I will trade away. but I suspect it shall be fine.

BAM/LAM are the bomb!

djac

I love the scent of brown sugar bam,and original lam.yummy

Oh esmeralda, good to see you! You are going to LOVE LAM, it is a staple! The anol makes everything super carefree and fun and the cops make the men go wild :)

Oh esmeralda, good to see you! You are going to LOVE LAM, it is a staple! The anol makes everything super carefree and fun and the cops make the men go wild :P

aww, CC I miss you too. Excellent! I'm super excited now plus the combination of honey and vanilla sounds irresistible!

aww, CC I miss you too. Excellent! I'm super excited now plus the combination of honey and vanilla sounds irresistible!

Good to see you Esme! You will absolutely LOVE the LAM.....not only does it smell great on it's own, it layers beautifully with other scents! AAAAAAAAND......it is approx 16 times the strength of it's closest "competitor"....

Good to see you Esme! You will absolutely LOVE the LAM.....not only does it smell great on it's own, it layers beautifully with other scents! AAAAAAAAND......it is approx 16 times the strength of it's closest "competitor"....

Aye Dolly!

dayum 16X?! LOL oh my goodness ladies what are you trying to do to your men? :)

I meant that with love ofcourse... a little bit of passion doesn't hurt :001_302:

Now, I'm so tempted to get another bottle of LAM and possibly TAIL sheesh this is such an expensive hobby! lol

Now, I'm so tempted to get another bottle of LAM and possibly TAIL sheesh this is such an expensive hobby! lol

No kidding!

I keep trying to hold off on ordering. I was good this month and only got the BAM! But they have lots of good scents now and I don't know how I can resist... my will weakens...

No kidding!

I keep trying to hold off on ordering. I was good this month and only got the BAM! But they have lots of good scents now and I don't know how I can resist... my will weakens...

be strong !!

we have to remind eachother that we have

not only a huge SALE comming up,

BUT

new releases being given at the same time !!!

easy for me to say,

i just ordered a day before i heard about the sale.

im going to have to borrow for this one,

im wiped.

but theres no way im going to let this sale go by ......

be strong !!

we have to remind eachother that we have

not only a huge SALE comming up,

BUT

new releases being given at the same time !!!

easy for me to say,

i just ordered a day before i heard about the sale.

im going to have to borrow for this one,

im wiped.

but theres no way im going to let this sale go by ......

Exactly Lor...LOL...ain't no dayum(borrowed from dear esmy)way, I am gonna let this sale go by...and I know I do place a lot of orders, but don't be mad at me ladies but I am buying big time...so it will be a race all the way...lol and I know I am usually nice and all, but for this sale I am gonna be worse than the lil ol lady who knocks everybody over at Macy's to get that last designer knockoff coach bag...

oh it's definitely on ladies...did I hear mara say first come first served...Then I 'm not leaving this site...hehehe

I hope y'all know I am just making funny here cause ain't nothing funny going on in this hospice room right now

be blessed

djac

ETA: Heeeeeyyyyyy Esmy...long time girl...good to see you here...stick around for awhile please. lol

Edited by djacquelynstew

Esmeralda! How are sweetie ? Weve missed you!

((((((Ajia)))))) I'm doing great! I miss you guys too!!! No worries I'm back for good now! I've got some major major shopping to do lol! how have you been baby?

Heeeeeyyyyyy Esmy...long time girl...good to see you here...stick around for awhile please. lol

Aye DJ! I know eh?! I never see you a the other place, but I'm glad I could see you often here! Fo sho! I'll be right beside ya shoppin' all day - a girl can't let her goodies go :happybirthday: LOL my god this lam stuff sounds too good - dayum can't wait to receive my mail soon lol!

Ok, so I've now tried 3 of the LAM's...

* Original... My favourite by far! I did add a few extra drops of vanilla so mine is just sooo creamy and vanillaish! It's my daily staple :) It blends really well with any scent combination!

* Brown Sugar... I was not too excited at first... I got a lot of cops smell "skanky ass" before dry down despite shaking the bottle. Then I realised it's difficult to shake a full bottle so I removed roller-ball to make more room in the bottle, put my thumb on the bottle neck and shook it like there was no tomorrow :) There's a lot less of the butt smell after shaking the contents properly...The butt smell does go with dry-down though and leaves a nice brown sugar scent. I've also tried to layer with MRF and that's just the bomb scentwise! I love that brown sugar!

* Pink Sugar... Oh, this one is just gorgeous too! It would be lovely to layer with my more floral scents. It's very much like E's Pink Emerald on me :draggy: Light, a slight touch of soft vanilla but more pink sugar and faint florals...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I just received my bottle today (its the original honey and vanilla) wheee! ^_^ (you have no clue how many times I ran to the mail man asking him if he had anything for me - no pun intended lol)

So anyhow, I shook it well and tried it on. Phiew-cops galore yeck!

However it dried down and the stank cleared up which was fantastic because I got a bit scared lol imagine walking outside smelling like rotten cheese :o

I get mostly honey on me, I hardly could smell the vanilla though. But then this is it with my body chemistry - my skin always amps on honey hmph! I get a lot of drippy honeycomb (not complaining!) and a tad of dry vanilla

- The scent is just darn sexual alright. And now there is cops and androstenol to make things worse LOL

It's also a very close to skin kind of perfume, I feel like someone would have to hug me or something to smell it. Which is kind of sensual I suppose ;) I don't know I feel a little self conscious wearing this lol we'll see hmmm...

I really need to get myself a BAM too :D hehehe

I wonder how the original would smell like with Ail's new PE (the vanilla vanilla one) since I'd like some vanilla on me too...I guess I'll need to add that in my shopping list too :D

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG

this stuff works like mad or maybe this is just plain coincidence... but today was a weird day at driving school!

Anyways, I worked up alot of courage to wear LAM today, used only 1 swipe (around 4" on each lower arm) rubbed it well and it dried down to a sweet skin kind of smell (I like it)

So anyways, my friend offered me a lift to driving school and we were laughing in the car and all, I guess the alpha-nol was working. I did not wear any make up, only a pair of jeans, flip flops and button-up shirt. Nothing sexy, just casual.

But when I went to the class...OMFG you wont believe this, the teacher was staring at my breasts (he's probably twice my age) but anyhow, it kind of started getting embarrassing cause it was pretty obvious...and my friend ended up asking me if I knew this guy :rolleyes: and I don't know him at all!! he's new to me LOL

This kept on going on for an hour, god, I'm glad I'm home. but I'm still so embarrassed... now if I could wear this to university :D

Note to self: get bam next!!! to those who have it, are the effects with bam more blatant or more intimate lovey-dovey kind of thing?

Edited by esmeralda

OMFG

this stuff works like mad or maybe this is just plain coincidence... but today was a weird day at driving school!

Anyways, I worked up alot of courage to wear LAM today, used only 1 swipe (around 4" on each lower arm) rubbed it well and it dried down to a sweet skin kind of smell (I like it)

So anyways, my friend offered me a lift to driving school and we were laughing in the car and all, I guess the alpha-nol was working. I did not wear any make up, only a pair of jeans, flip flops and button-up shirt. Nothing sexy, just casual.

But when I went to the class...OMFG you wont believe this, the teacher was staring at my breasts (he's probably twice my age) but anyhow, it kind of started getting embarrassing cause it was pretty obvious...and my friend ended up asking me if I knew this guy :rolleyes: and I don't know him at all!! he's new to me LOL

This kept on going on for an hour, god, I'm glad I'm home. but I'm still so embarrassed... now if I could wear this to university :D

Note to self: get bam next!!! to those who have it, are the effects with bam more blatant or more intimate lovey-dovey kind of thing?

If you had that with LAM, be careful with BAM in a public setting with hormones raging like a university! It has MORE cops, but a little less beta-nol....

can't wait to start experimenting with this one....I wore LAM when I went out the other night but didn't feel the greatest so I probably wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. The bartender was verrry attentive so I'm sure I'll have fun with this one in the future!!!

If you had that with LAM, be careful with BAM in a public setting with hormones raging like a university! It has MORE cops, but a little less beta-nol....

LOL...hehehe I'm pretty excited for uni, it's my very first year in french LOL going to have french men around me :green_smiley_monster: now if I only could communicate well without grammar errors...

Ah well, less beta-nol the better. I guess body language counts more than anything :censored:

LOL I am writing down myself a reminder about the order as we speak :D

can't wait to start experimenting with this one....I wore LAM when I went out the other night but didn't feel the greatest so I probably wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. The bartender was verrry attentive so I'm sure I'll have fun with this one in the future!!!

I wasn't paying attention either until the guy was there just looking dowwn :rolleyes: it's fun stuff keep your eyes peeled m'love!

Edited by esmeralda

So when I get my LAM, I intend to do much damage. I intend to show these fools around here no mercy!! Yeesh,I think I've been posessed by my avi!! I hope the sandalwood gives me enough cover.

I tried wearing the vanilla LAM the other day. Nothing of note happened until I happened to glance over at a coworker who has caught my eye before and my reaction went from "Eh. Kinda cute." to "Want to treat him like a chew toy!" (I did not.)

Warning: May have dangerous self-effects. Wear with care. :)

I tried wearing the vanilla LAM the other day. Nothing of note happened until I happened to glance over at a coworker who has caught my eye before and my reaction went from "Eh. Kinda cute." to "Want to treat him like a chew toy!" (I did not.)

Warning: May have dangerous self-effects. Wear with care. ;)

Ha, no worse than Ciroc!!! :)

Warning: May have dangerous self-effects. Wear with care. ;)

LOL!!!!! Chew Toy - bwaha!! :)

LOL!!!!! Chew Toy - bwaha!! :)

I'll bet my man would volunteer to be used as a chew toy!! He enjoys serving in that capacity!

LOL, I nearly lost my coffee there, it reminds me of something.

Every year, the couple who introduced Quince and I have a "scenario" formal dinner, where we all appear as our personas and stay in character the entire evening. Everyone has a whimsical placecard at the table. Last year, these were ours (our hosts are quite cheeky, heh):

Master Quince

Quim's woobie

Quim

Master Quince's chew toy and wicked wench

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just tried on the LAM in spicy Brown Sugar.....just like the others, it is a masterpiece in copulin-disguise..... :lol: I love it, and could totally wear it all by itself......I have amassed quite an arsenal of LAM and BAM in original, sandalwood, and now brown sugar.....I should be ready for any mood that strikes.....I'm not sure I am going to try the others, because pink sugar type scents just DO NOT work for me, and I have to be careful with florals (sometimes they work and sometimes they don't).....but I am QUITE SURE that I am going to be buying MANY more bottles of the three scents that I do love.....

I think the spicy brown would layer great with Naughty on the Nile.....OOOOOH, I'm trying that this weekend.....

Edited by Dolly

I received my new bottle of LAM in spicy brown sugar as well and was surprised by the scent. To me there is something quite fruity about it, the stronger note, surprisingly is plum. It smells like ripe plum at first.

It does have a good presence for a lightly scented mix, and as Dolly said, the cover of cops is remarkable.

Ladies, you shouldn't be afraid of wearing this one by itself.

So far, my favorite scent is still the original honey/vanilla, but I will love wearing this spicy brown sugar as well.

Got a half bottle of LAM in Sandalwood in a split with CoffeeMama (thanks so much)! Am layering it with Neaderlicious. I love it by itself and I think the two will go wonderfully together!! I also have a half bottle of BAM in Sandalwood and so will be able to BLAM this weekend!

I also have a half bottle of BAM in Sandalwood and so will be able to BLAM this weekend!

Tell us how it goes! I've always wanted to try that combo!

I think the spicy brown would layer great with Naughty on the Nile.....OOOOOH, I'm trying that this weekend.....

And I was SOOOOO RIGHT! My darlin' absolutely LOVED the combo of Naughty on the Nile and spicy brown sugar LAM......need more bottles.....