Like A Magnet--WOW

The Sandalwood and Resins was an interesting one....

Because the scent is light, I wear it when I want to layer.

I think the reason I like this one so much is because it doesnt change my woody/resiny scents that I layer with it into something sweet or foody.

The woody/resiny scents get to keep their character without me seeming like I just hid cookies in my pocket.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sandalwood and Resins was an interesting one....

Because the scent is light, I wear it when I want to layer.

I think the reason I like this one so much is because it doesnt change my woody/resiny scents that I layer with it into something sweet or foody.

The woody/resiny scents get to keep their character without me seeming like I just hid cookies in my pocket.

I know what you mean......and since deep and resinous scents are my "thing", I love this one for layering.....

Yeah that's the one I'm leaning towards, as I love resins and you ladies and Steph have recommended it. With the Pink Amber I'm afraid my chemistry might amp the pink sugar notes too much, which happens once in a while.

But this is definitely my phero veil, as it were. The two components make for such a great combination, the me I like to present to the Outside, but also a me I enjoy all by myself, heh.

But this is definitely my phero veil, as it were. The two components make for such a great combination, the me I like to present to the Outside, but also a me I enjoy all by myself, heh.

weird that you say that,

I was in the process of organizing my pheros and scents by things that I wear for the "outside" and things that are just very personal.

I have public and private scents as well.

LAM has grown on me. I have Original and Pink. Sometimes I just roll a little on and somehow it makes me feel good, sort of content and womanly. For public wear I usually layer with a congruent perfume.

I made the mistake of holding the opened bottle to DH's nose once and he recoiled in horror with a look of "You WEAR that?!?" After drydown though is a different matter...

LAM has grown on me. I have Original and Pink. Sometimes I just roll a little on and somehow it makes me feel good, sort of content and womanly.

me too.

i dont have to have an audience to wear it.

me too.

i dont have to have an audience to wear it.

Same here.....I think I need more......<runs to evaluate stash of LAM>

• 3 weeks later...

I tried LAM Original last night, applied in places where I normally wouldn't apply it...and I also had a few swipes of Garland & Lace along my neck & wrists because I know Mr Cheeky loves it... I've never tried LAM on him before though...

Lets just say the results aren't really suitable for this post...they should probaby go in a TMI thread in my phero review section of my journal... LAM definitively works on Mr Cheeky :10_small16:

Veeeeeerry happy :10_small16:

GO ROSEBUD!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi girls!

Im new here, though not new to pheros and after reading all your posts about, Im ready to give it a try!! Ordering today ....and super excited!

Just a quick question -- when you all refer to the nearest competitor, does it start with an A or a L?? Do many of you have experience with either?? Im excited to be here!!

Just a quick question -- when you all refer to the nearest competitor, does it start with an A or a L?? Do many of you have experience with either?? Im excited to be here!!

I think many of us have experience with both Androtics & Love-Scent. And pretty much every phero vendor has an Alpha Androstenol/Copulins product. It's a tried and true combo, after all...

But none of them offer it with the sort of fragrances you can get here, let alone that you can have it added to any full-strength perfume you like.

I still have most of a bottle of a-nol/cops from LS, but it smells like death warmed over. Why would I wear that when I can have LP's LAM??

Edited by Pony

I think many of us have experience with both Androtics & Love-Scent. And pretty much every phero vendor has an Alpha Androstenol/Copulins product. It's a tried and true combo, after all...

But none of them offer it with the sort of fragrances you can get here, let alone that you can have it added to any full-strength perfume you like.

I still have most of a bottle of a-nol/cops from LS, but it smells like death warmed over. Why would I wear that when I can have LP's LAM??

SO glad to hear you say that, Pony! I ordered LP's LAM today and cant wait to try it! Are you talking about the other lam?? I do like their products but i think they've been out of cops for awhile - and my friends have had it with the pink sugar / eow stink!! So Ill love this LAM?? How much do you all tend to use? Im 38, so will likely need...um, tons??

SO glad to hear you say that, Pony! I ordered LP's LAM today and cant wait to try it! Are you talking about the other lam?? I do like their products but i think they've been out of cops for awhile - and my friends have had it with the pink sugar / eow stink!! So Ill love this LAM?? How much do you all tend to use? Im 38, so will likely need...um, tons??

LOL

they have been out of cops for a few years now, if memory serves me (it doesnt always,so correct me)

you wont need much of this stuff, but it smells so good you will WANT to!

I have tried most the scents.

There is usually SOME part of the day when I use one of them, although more often than not I prefer BAM to LAM .

I wish there was a BLAM, but we just blam it ourselves.

Age is not the only factor when your making copulins.

Your pretty much making copulins *if* for all intents and purposes your body is still behaving fertile.... no birthcontrol, meds that affect hormone production,ect.

At 39, I dont as much need the cops as I like the cops.

These work AND smell good.

Hehehe - I slather. Like, a ring around my neck, stripe from elbow to wrist, and then sometimes from throat to pubis...if I am expecting DH to be...ahem...inhaling that area....

But don't judge by me b/c I am a bit overboard with the slather...but then I'm 40 and LAM never fails to get a "Oh you smell so good!" out of the DH (AFTER drydown, that needs to be noted!).

LAM here is only lightly scented, so it melds with the natural smell of a-nol & cops, but doesn't drown out any other perfume you might want to wear. I have the LAM original, and the Pink Amber. I wear the original more often, but the Pink Amber is perfect if I am wearing a more girlie, sweet scent.

Fragrance is not AD's strong suit. LP has 100 perfumes you can have "Magnet" (that's what LAM is called when it's boosted into a bottle of perfume) added into. AD just can't compete with that.

You might want to take a look at the OCCOs as well, if you're interested in a strong dose of cops (without a-nol) with a nice cover scent. I've tried the White, Pink, Blue, Purple and Black and they're all great.

I'll second that! They are FAB.......love the Black!!

I'll second that! They are FAB.......love the Black!!

Next up for me will be the OCCOs...though so many look so good! Lol - I wish you could scratch and sniff your monitor to see what they smell like!!

So are the OCCOs the most cop-laden?? Does anyone know which products have the highest concentration of cops??

Thanks so much ladies, I love this board already!

There's a thread somewhere wherein Mara explained it, but yes, I believe OCCO has the highest concentration of copulins (the scientific term is "raging assload" :) ). I'm sure someone with the patience to do search-fu today will find it for our edification.

Raging assload - terminology at its finest.

I was just fantasizing last night about doing an OCCO with added Woozy Floozy - kind of a LLAAMM - note the bold & italics.

lol

that sounds freaking killer.

I want to go out grocery shopping like that for the shock-value,

but really you have inspired me to try it on SO tonight :666:

ps

if it doesnt say "raging assload" , then consider it moderate for this forum :lol:

I want to go out grocery shopping like that for the shock-value,

but really you have inspired me to try it on SO tonight :666:

ps

if it doesnt say "raging assload" , then consider it moderate for this forum :lol:

I love loading up on the sexies and then going grocery shopping! DIHLs left and right. Right now I am testing out some new phero lovies (yes I am a heathen traitor - bite me). I have on 2 different men's blends and 3 women's...I am SOOO headed to WalMart at lunch.

There's a thread somewhere wherein Mara explained it, but yes, I believe OCCO has the highest concentration of copulins (the scientific term is "raging assload" :666: ). I'm sure someone with the patience to do search-fu today will find it for our edification.

Yep, I think that was the scientific term.....LOL....it contains a "raging assload" of cops......yeah, that sounds right!

• 3 weeks later...

Someone around here I forget who exactly said I sounded like I might be a Brown Sugar girl and they were right! At least according to the LAM's the Spicy Brown Sugar is my favorite! :toast:

I had a strange or at least unexpected experience with the Sandalwood and resins. All I got was coconut mixed with alcohol then that completely faded and all that was left was the cops musk. Nothing else period just straight musky.

I am still trying to figure out the Vanilla and Honey Lam. From what I remember last time It became super powdery and I could detect a slight vanilla after dry down, but mostly honey with powder. This time I seemed to get no vanilla at all just tiniest musk with honey. So I am going to try again tomorrow to see what happens. Last time I tried the Vanilla and Honey it was spray and this time the sample so maybe I will compare the two and see what happens.

Phero Girl, OCCO Gold smell exactly the same to me. I also noticed this time I didn't get as much of a powdery with the OCCO Gold as last time. I used the spray last time and the sample this time. I am going to compare all of these again over the next few days to try to figure them out. Will be back when the results are in! :):woohoonaner2gy:

Someone around here I forget who exactly said I sounded like I might be a Brown Sugar girl and they were right! At least according to the LAM's the Spicy Brown Sugar is my favorite! :)

I had a strange or at least unexpected experience with the Sandalwood and resins. All I got was coconut mixed with alcohol then that completely faded and all that was left was the cops musk. Nothing else period just straight musky.

I am still trying to figure out the Vanilla and Honey Lam. From what I remember last time It became super powdery and I could detect a slight vanilla after dry down, but mostly honey with powder. This time I seemed to get no vanilla at all just tiniest musk with honey. So I am going to try again tomorrow to see what happens. Last time I tried the Vanilla and Honey it was spray and this time the sample so maybe I will compare the two and see what happens.

Phero Girl, OCCO Gold smell exactly the same to me. I also noticed this time I didn't get as much of a powdery with the OCCO Gold as last time. I used the spray last time and the sample this time. I am going to compare all of these again over the next few days to try to figure them out. Will be back when the results are in! :) :)

IN GENERAL, many sprays will smell different than the oils....keep trying....

IN GENERAL, many sprays will smell different than the oils....keep trying....

Thanks Dolly! Awesome avatar! I am really excited as I am not getting all the powderyness I was getting before. Maybe it was something on my skin. I want to write about it when I get a journal though. Super happy :lol:

Thanks Dolly! Awesome avatar! I am really excited as I am not getting all the powderyness I was getting before. Maybe it was something on my skin. I want to write about it when I get a journal though. Super happy :)

Excellent!

yes, i just got my like a magnet last week and yes it works. I love the light smell of it and does have a effect on children my daughter kept hugging me for some reason when i had it on. My husband kept pawing me. i would recommend this scent for anyone who wants to have fun with there significate other. IT DOES WORK !

I think various options with LAM would be awesome. I like the candy floss idea. A brown sugar/honey scent would be fantastic as well.

I have an idea. So we don't confuse the comparisons between the LAM from they that shall not be named and our own fantastic LP ladies, I say we call the other one LAMe (or lame). :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Hi Ladies! I just got my first bottle of LAM today....and naughty girl is wearing this one to the office to check out work husband's responses...

again, I feel evil and bad, but not sooo bad ;)

Ill keep you all posted!

I ordered sampler sets of all of the Like A Magnet and OCCO fragrances. I've gotten some nice hits from this combo. Nothing out of the ordinary. People were more friendly in general and more willing to help. Let me also say, the self-effects from Like A Magnet are amazing! Mrgreen I feel so upbeat, maybe slightly manic, but very cheerful and happy when I'm wearing it. Like all is right with the world. The cops just make me feel hella sexy. :P Can't be mad at that.

Last Friday, I wore Like A Magnet Spicy Brown Sugar to a casual work lunch. Cops at work--I know :) ... A bunch of us ordered pizzas and we watched the Duke/UVA ACC game in one of the conference rooms. I got a definite DIHL look from one of my colleagues who happens to be married. He also invited me to have Thanksgiving dinner with his family when I was wearing MX274 at that time. The other guy I sat next to was kind of neutral. Or maybe the cops were getting to him, because he seemed to be more restrained than usual.

Last Saturday I wore a combo of the Vanilla and Honey Like A Magnet with OCCO Gold. Not crazy about the fragrance, but I wanted to see what kind of reactions I would get. I was in Borders last Saturday and had ordered a chai latte. A man who approached the counter after me gave me a definite look. After we had both picked up our orders, he made a point of handing me a coffee lid. Doesn't sound spectacular, but I think it was something.

This past Sunday I wore Pink Amber Like A Magnet with OCCO Pink. Let me just say, I love OCCO Pink. It smells just like Love Potion's Cougar after dry down. I wore it to JCPenney's and the male cashier, in his mid twenties, was very pleasant, and told me to enjoy the nice weather for him with a little catch in his voice. Subtle, but it was there.

Then at the last minute, I decided to go salsa dancing. I reupped on the combo (maybe I didn't need to). Saw my TG, and right off the bat he approached me, gave me a :), and asked how I was, which was first. He never asks how I am. I usually ask him. We chatted. He hovered pretty close to me for a few minutes before going off dancing. Later on a girl asked him for a cha cha, and he refused, saying he didn't know how. Then I asked him, and he consented. Maybe because I called him out about not knowing how to cha cha when we had danced it twice before. Hmm. He seemed a little distracted. Something tells me he danced just because I asked him, even though he's not entirely comfortable with the cha cha. That's kind of flattering though.

Then later we danced a salsa, which is my favorite dance with him. :) He obviously enjoyed this dance much more and was smiling the whole time. Can't say for sure that I saw any effects from my Like A Magnet/OCCO combo, but he was more into me. He even asked me where I was last Friday when I missed rock climbing. I told him I had a dance performance, and he seemed impressed. More general flirting. I had to leave early.

Will try this combo again rock climbing. Maybe throw in a bit of Instant Sexiness/A.

Edited by Pirouette

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got around to trying my Magnet Pink Amber sniffy this morning. OMG is this stuff soo yummy, if you love the LP Pink Candy floss version this is very similiar, but a lil lighter and slightly less complex. I think this is my fave Magnet scent. Im going to layer with Occo Pink tonight, thanks Pirouette for that brilliant idea! :(

I just have to re-iterate that I love LAM (and BAM)! I wore LAM sandalwood to the grocery store over the weekend, just for funzies (no other cover scent)....my son was laughing because there were men following me around like puppy dogs.....he was saying....."What is WRONG with them mom? They are acting WIERD!"

I just had to order some more of the brown sugar one.....I always keep brown sugar, sandalwood, and original on hand in my arsenal.....the scents are just so versatile.....great for layering or on their own when you don't want a heavy scent.....I have to say my fave is the sandalwood and resins....very light and almost not there......

And, I don't even have to mention how potent it is, do I? It works, period. And doesn't break the budget. And now, you can get the LAM sampler so you can try all the scents before you decide on a full bottle. How cool is that? Hmmmmmm.......Why do I sound like a public service announcement?

Edited by Dolly

I agree the LAM blends are a must have for the arsenal :) I noticed my self effects are phenom in the C/E form. Leading me to believe that these are a red alert must have in the beta sprays!

I agree the LAM blends are a must have for the arsenal :666: I noticed my self effects are phenom in the C/E form. Leading me to believe that these are a red alert must have in the beta sprays!

I made an original LAM and a sandalwood BAM into sprays with some of the DIY alcohol loaded bottles.....they work brilliantly!

• 1 month later...
I made an original LAM and a sandalwood BAM into sprays with some of the DIY alcohol loaded bottles.....they work brilliantly!

This was exactly the question I was going to ask. I knew SOMEONE had tried it. ;)

I am a newbie to this site and I have been OBSESSED with it all weekend! I just have to say that I am really enjoying the positive happy vibe I feel from this forum and cannot WAIT to become a regular. After having been to some other pheromone forums, I have been turned off by the negative clique-y-ness of it all. Until I found this one!

And just FYI, last night I found myself laughing so hard there was no sound coming out, tears rolling down my face... at the picture of the lamb with the 'interesting' feet.

I'm hooked!