G String

Dolly

AD-GString.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

G-String

Another one of Danna’s special Rock-and-Roll trio. The most disgustingly sexy, slutty combination of musky honey and sweaty, smokey leather…..growl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
SMOKEY LEATHER ~ Sensuality, seduction, relaxation, protection, protection, dark, secrets, safety, surviving what comes at you, sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, I LIKE this one....musk musk and more musk....hint of fruit, hint of leather....WOW.....going in to buy a bottle as soon as I write this review....and I may boost it with something....probably BI....OMG this would KILL somebody....

Ok, please tell me you have Express Delivery, right? ;)

Mine came priority because I had like 10,000 orders piling up!

Mine came priority because I had like 10,000 orders piling up!

lol... I understand... I'm just on the edge of my seat here waiting for my (relatively little but big enough to have me excited) order. I'm sure it's going to be this weekend! I expect *moar reviews*, Miss Dolly! ;)

OMG....now the honey is coming through......imagine sugared Honeycomb mixed with fruit, musk, and leather.....a lot of you ladies will swoon over this one.....

And have ya'll read the individual page description on this one.....I had to giggle....too funny!

Edited by Dolly

I should hate you Dolly for getting your goodies so quickly, but I think I'll get mine today or tomorrow. ;) Your reviews always benefit me because I think scents smell the same on us. ;) Bonus! I've learned to listen to the wise sensei!

I should hate you Dolly for getting your goodies so quickly, but I think I'll get mine today or tomorrow. ;) Your reviews always benefit me because I think scents smell the same on us. ;) Bonus! I've learned to listen to the wise sensei!

Yeah, we do seem to have similar skin chemistries.....

BTW, I DID order this, boosted with BI....I am going to be sooooo dangerous!

Edited by Dolly

This was the one I was most looking forward to and...mmmm. The pear isn't even like pear to me, it's got an unusual quality to it (or the musk changes it somewhat) and the honey is gorgeous, as always. It's got a dark aura to it, like a darker version of UNE or Cheap Girls.

My favorite of the Rockin' Trio (though all three are fabulous)!

Edited by luna65

This was the one I was most looking forward to and...mmmm. The pear isn't even like pear to me, it's got an unusual quality to it (or the musk changes it somewhat) and the honey is gorgeous, as always. My favorite of the Rockin' Trio (though all three are fabulous)!

Yeah, I didn't quite get PEAR exactly, just the fruity essence....

This was the one I was most looking forward to and...mmmm. The pear isn't even like pear to me, it's got an unusual quality to it (or the musk changes it somewhat) and the honey is gorgeous, as always. It's got a dark aura to it, like a darker version of UNE or Cheap Girls.

My favorite of the Rockin' Trio (though all three are fabulous)!

I don't know about the pear but you are dead on about the honey being so gorgeous, and is perfectly blended with the fruit, making it a sweet but not fruity scent. Never smelled cheap girls...but I can definitely liken this to a darker version of UNE... It's funny I don't really know much about scents, but can definitely smell the leather and it is sexxay. LOL

I love it and I knew I would... the one in the trio that doesn't work for me is Backstage pass...based on the descript, I so wanted to love this...somehow this one is too dark for me... I guess I don't really care for the really dark scents. I put Backstage Pass on my trade.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Djac,

I'll trade you for the Backstage Pass! I LOVE it! Did you ever try Lors Honeyed Strawberry Musk? I am thinking of what you might like that I don't have on my trade. I've let it get kinda out of date!

Hey TG...you got it,

That one doesn't really work for me (Lors Honeyed Strawberry musk...think its the strawberry)...I added some wants to my post...maybe you have some of those at private editions listed...anyways we can keep workin it out girl.

djac

Hey TG...you got it,

That one doesn't really work for me (Lors Honeyed Strawberry musk...think its the strawberry)...I added some wants to my post...maybe you have some of those at private editions listed...anyways we can keep workin it out girl.

djac

DANG! Now that I have tried Backstage Pass, I want a bottle of it too! WAAAAAHHHHH!

Edited by Dolly

UGH! More testing is required, but I honestly got almost nothing from this one. I'm going to try it with the D5 undercoating. I really wanted to fall for this!

Ohhhh I wanna know how filthy this one is Quin? LOL

I haven't tried this one yet... :)

When Danna said it was disgustingly sexy and slutty.....that is pretty much accurate.....I LOVE IT!

OOOOOH, I am loving this one! I had it boosted with BI, and it is just sooooo naughty and dirty.....

turned straight to horse pee on me. I hate my skin....

Skin chemistry can be a killer sometimes.....mine turns some florals rancid....YUK.....

But, my skin is loving this one.....it generally DOES love musks, though....

On the first trial:The honey in this one reacts to my skin like the honey in Pherogirl. It becomes very sweet and light and almost aquatic. The musk and leather are very light. This is not nearly as floozy-like on me as I had hoped.

Second Trial: Something similar to sugared honeycomb with hints of leather and musk. This is so delightfully dirty. Need a large bottle. Would be dangerous with pheromones ^_^

Edited by DeliberateAngel

On the first trial:The honey in this one reacts to my skin like the honey in Pherogirl. It becomes very sweet and light and almost aquatic. The musk and leather are very light. This is not nearly as floozy-like on me as I had hoped.

Second Trial: Something similar to sugared honeycomb with hints of leather and musk. This is so delightfully dirty. Need a large bottle. Would be dangerous with pheromones :lol:

It IS dangerous......I bought it boosted with Blatant Invitation.....all I can say is WOW....

It IS dangerous......I bought it boosted with Blatant Invitation.....all I can say is WOW....

I wore the boosted version for my sweetie last night.....he really liked it.....and he showed me just how much! I was totally ravished.....I'm surprised that I can walk today.....

Edited by Dolly

Sounds like a great evening. :666:

I wish this one worked for me, but leather does not do well with my chemistry.

Oh well, I have so many other LP's that smell amazing on me!

Oh, it WAS! Leather works beautifully on me.....dark, dirty, and sexy.....MMMMMM.....

Wet: all I smell is the honey. As it Dries: The smoke and musks start to come out. Very interesting. Sexy. Oh, here comes the pear. Delicious and juicy. Not quite pear, but fruity. Darn it, just as I was beginning to think this one would work, the honey starts to wax up on me. Me and those darn honey scents. We have a love/hate relationship. I love them, they hate me...

• 2 months later...

This was honey, not sugared honeycomb honey or honeyed seducations honey. It seemed to be like a drier, more powdery honey.Then a touch of musk, tons of leather and no fruit. The honey turned very powdery and the leather amped to headache inducing levels. The leather then died down and just smelled like an ingredients in a mens colgne (grey flannel?).

This didn't work with my body chemistry needless to say. Some honey's don't, like the Possets Girls Love Honey line.

• 3 months later...

My skin turns this into musk & baby powder. No fruit. Slight leather. Kind of sophisticated. I want to amp it with pheros yet I'm timid to tamper with the scent I like.

My skin turns this into musk & baby powder. No fruit. Slight leather. Kind of sophisticated. I want to amp it with pheros yet I'm timid to tamper with the scent I like.

I have this one boosted with BI.....it is absoluetly sinful.....

• 4 weeks later...

This was just sickeningly sweet on me....it was starting to make me nauseous. I let my almost 18 year old daughter try it though & Wow does it smell great on her. I guess I'll have to get her a full bottle.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I am not complaining because I am not fond of dirty scents anyway.

Me too. I was expecting it to be slutty-smelling (don't ask what that should smell like) but it's actually a very seductive scent to me.

• 2 months later...

I love this drity whore bathed in leather and fruits smell. This scent reminds me of fogging up windows in a sports car with black leather seats.. being out so late that you have to wake up in 2 hours to go to work, so you go home and miss the alarm, can't shower so you find some pretty smelling cream and bathe in that, and you realize you smell like a slut that is trying to walk the line the next day at work by covering up your escapade in fruity scents... but the hair and crunchy mascara with that odd smell of black leather and sex seems to float around you all day. And yes I would always wear G strings in that sexy little sports car with the black leather seats.. that now seems to be too small now for my SUPER G sizeD ass but at least I have the memory of those good times in this..

I LOVE this one!!! Sweet little Slut in a bottle.

• 1 year later...
Guest icing

We need more leather scents, badly. :D

This is a very light scent on me, the honey and fruit make a subtle dewy sweetness, and the leather is the soft, smooth, shiny black kind, which... is the best type, in my opinion.

It vaguely reminds me of Closer, except that scent smells dewy but cool blue or grey. This one is warm and golden.

• 1 year later...

Okay, Dolly's bottle that she had boosted with BI -- I recently won that in her auction. (I'm assuming it's the same bottle. lol!) Sometime in between her last post in this thread and placing it up for auction, she added 10 drops of cops to the bottle.

Anyway, I finally had the guts and the opportunity to wear this out today -- I went out to lunch by myself and I wore this G-String BI X (the X is for the extra cops added). The hits were pretty cool, one stands out: a man at another table looked at me and then looked back to make more eye contact and say hello. He then slowly shifted in his seat so that he was turned towards me and had to practically talk over his shoulder to his lunch partner. ha!

My self-effects were ... amazing. Within minutes of putting this stuff on, I felt GORGEOUS and SEXY and in a very good mood! I was putting on makeup and thought, "Damn! I'm gorgeous!" and i definitely walked with a lot of swagger to the restaurant! And my thoughts were very sexually oriented. I could not stop thinking about sex. I told BF that I am going to wear this the next time i'm with him and I want him to guage his reaction -- normally, I do not tell him the phero i'm wearing and then later we'll discuss any effects, but this time, I'm telling him up front so he can be aware of his sexual response and guage if it is more intense than normal? Because with me, yes the hell it is! (good grief, I cannot wait to wear this with him!!!! yowza!)

And it smells extremely sexy in a hot, bothered, sweaty kind of way. Not classy sexy at all -- more like ... making out in the booth at the diner after having been to the bar and picking up this hot guy and who cares what his name really is, I'm just calling him Steve, mascara smudging, hair messed, bra strap falling down my shoulder and legs opening a little wider when he puts his hand on my thigh and the waitress having attitude at our PDA but who gives a shit what she thinks? this is HOT!

This is the dirtiest honey with leather and musk. This is sneaking out of his apartment the next morning before he wakes up and smelling last night all over you on the cab ride home -- and smiling at every little memory of the night before!