G String

Dolly

Cougarrific, I am soooo happy to hear you had such great results with this. Makes me wonder if I need to get a bottle of EOW to have on hand. May I suggest you contact halo for an email exchange? I really do need to raise some $$$ but I don't have the energy to do an auction like Dolly did. Maybe I could list mine with a "Best Offer Takes It" addendum on the Trade Forum, but I have never seen that there. At any rate... :you-go-girl:!!!

And it smells extremely sexy in a hot, bothered, sweaty kind of way. Not classy sexy at all -- more like ... making out in the booth at the diner after having been to the bar and picking up this hot guy and who cares what his name really is, I'm just calling him Steve, mascara smudging, hair messed, bra strap falling down my shoulder and legs opening a little wider when he puts his hand on my thigh and the waitress having attitude at our PDA but who gives a shit what she thinks? this is HOT!

This is the dirtiest honey with leather and musk. This is sneaking out of his apartment the next morning before he wakes up and smelling last night all over you on the cab ride home -- and smiling at every little memory of the night before!

Such a good description! Loved this! Now I need a cigarette! LOLOLOLOL

Makes me want to break out the spare bottle that I kept!! I think that is what I will wear today.....oooooh, paired with 2X Dom Unscented spray.....my "double D" spray!

This scent just BEGS for cops! I may have to add some to my bottle!!

Edited by Dolly

Everytime I uncap this little bottle and take a whiff I'm always taken aback. Should I try this? I've been leaning towards the sweet, foody, fruity, pretty scents more... even though I love the honey in some of them. To me, this smells like SEX. Period. It is lusty, smutty, moist skin (that heated point BEFORE sweaty) and all kinds of male and female hormonal combustion going on. I'm not crazy about it, honestly, because I absolutely LOVE all the OTHER lucious scents I have from Mara that give me all kinds of great selfies (phero'd or NOT)... grounded, peaceful, happy, feminine, sexy, confident, capable, strong, amorous and even frisky. But G String stays in my protected little treasure chest, waiting... I've considered trading it, but curiosity may get the better of me and I may 'try' it just to see if I get any reaction from my SO. It amazes me how it smells loaded with cops (but it's NOT) so I can't imagine boosting it with BI or Bang! but if I'm going to wear a scent I'm not crazy about with the sole purpose of testing it's effectiveness on the male in my life then I may just have to throw all caution to the wind and amp up G-String... and take one for the team, LOL. Based on Dolly's experiment with it I may just find a new obsession! :dancingkoala:

It is a *very* sexy blend in my opinion Lovestruck, but my only skin just rejects it. :( The cops smell/vibe you are picking up on is probably the honey which I s often so close. The bottle I had bought in the trade forum came boosted with EoW, but I do not think it came that way. And yes, most often if a perfume gets The Dolly Seal of Approval, it is usually going to be VERY SEXY! It's good to venture outside of your comfort zone now and then. I am doing just that with the foody type scents myself. Exploring what works and what doesn't, and also we simply change. Our tastes, our chemistry, etc. Have a blast with it! I look forward to reading about your results! ;)

Yes Rose you are right... I'm sure it must be the honey and musk as I really checked the bottle and descript to make sure there wasn't something "in" there! OMG I can't imagine this with EoW too. I have a bottle of Sheer Essence - maybe I'll try and 'layer' once and see what happens! Some of the honey blends I really love - amazing how many varieties Mara can use in her scents! I know you like the sexy scents so it's a shame that your skin rejects this one! I'm now at a stage where I'm loving just about everything I try... a total 180 from March. It will be hard to EVER come up with my own trade forum because I will be second-guessing my choices I'm sure!

Do you remember if G-String was one of those in Danna's Rock N Roll themed bunch... like Backstage Pass, etc.? :12_small7:

Lovestruck, I could be mistaken, but as I recall it was* one of the Rock n Roll themed ones. And just so you know, the EoW in the G string I had was barely decipherable! Honeys and Musks can be awesome cover up scents for it. ;)

Edited by Rose Blackthorn