GROUPIE

Dolly

AD-Groupie.jpg

Groupie

Another one of Danna’s Rock-and-Roll trio! Crank up the volume! A loud and lascivious, self-confident, playful and HOT musky floral with just a touch of sweetness. Contains Vanilla, Musks, Frangipani, Karo Karounde, Oak and a bit of Leather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, insatiability.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
FRANGIPANI ~ Trust, confidence.
OAK ~ Masculine/projective energy, endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, heroism.
LEATHER ~ Protection, dark, secrets, safety, surviving what comes at you, sex.
KARO KAROUNDE ~ Self-confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity, powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, wet this one smells kind of like Bosom Bows, but differs as it dries down....I guess that initial sniff comparison is because they do have a few ingredients in common....it is a very nice scent.....sexy, woodsy, a little sweet and dirty.....may need a bottle....if I can find my hiding credit card....

Oooh this is very sultry and complex! Fits the concept perfectly! I'll elaborate more on it later but to me, if you want to go out on the town and turn heads...or stay at home and enact an elaborate scenario ( :Hug_emoticon: )...this is the one to wear.

*smushes Danna*

This is a very potent type of floral, there is a similiar aura to Bosom Bows but Groupie is a lot more insistent, again very congruent with the concept. I've always wanted to smell karo karounde, since it is native to South Africa, and wow! The floral notes really lend a deep exotic quality which is complemented by the dark base...I think it's very sexy, but in a womanly way, even with the more dirty elements of the musk and leather.

I love this one, was thinking of getting this blended w/Heart & Soul.

ordered it, my 1st blend w/phero scent, can't wait to get it and test it !! (hope it keeps me satisfied till the new releases )

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I like this one! There is a note in here that I am in love with. I don't recognize it, so it must be the Karo Karounde. I don't even know how to describe this one other than loose and sexy. This smells like dirty sex if you throw in some sweet floral massage oil.

Now that it has dried, the floral comes out a little more. It is a deeper floral, if that makes any sense. It plays into the dirty, sexy smell. It is a very feminine scent. Hot girl on a motorcycle in leather and high heels kind of girly. Very feminine in a bad-girl kind of way.

• 5 months later...

Mmmm, sweet and dirty indeed...sniffing it makes me think of Bret Michaels and all his leathery, boozy, horny badness, not that I ever actually smelled him (ha, I wish!) or been a groupie for anyone in general, but it's just pure badass--dirty and sweet and sultry...YUM.

At first I didn't like this one. Having gone back into my sniffies & smelled the incensey goodness, that Groupie has morphed into. I would like a full bottle:)

I just tried my sample of this this weekend. OH MY! I think we have a winner here!!!! I will HAVE to order a full bottle of this. It is amazing, and I usually don't do florals.....

I just tried my sample of this this weekend. OH MY! I think we have a winner here!!!! I will HAVE to order a full bottle of this. It is amazing, and I usually don't do florals.....

I don't either, but this isn't even very floral, just a smoky/sweet haze, which is what makes it so amazing...I've never been backstage with a rockstar but smelling this just puts me there.

• 1 month later...

Me neither, but it's never too late!

I am just loving this more & more. It's just so sweet & sexy on me. I can't stop sniffing myself.

I'm so glad I got a big bottle of this...

• 2 months later...

I tried a sample, this scent is very soft on me, almost baby-powder-like, and though I don't like baby powder I do like this scent, I am wearing it today. I did think it would be deeper or sharper, given the woods and other notes, but I am new to LP, maybe this is a characteristic of LP scents in general?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I picked this sniffee out of my trade box this evening. I remember that I didn't like this scent as it was too perfumery to me. I mixed some my body lotion and slathered the potion generously. It is actually quite pretty once the flowers mellow down. This is unique as Luna said. Will be a head turner for a night out. I think I like this.

• 4 months later...

At first this smelled like sweet greens on me, looking at the ingredient list I don't know why! It kind of reminded me of Oleander the Great. Then as it dries down it goes musky, but in a nice way. I must be amping the frangipani because it's very musky floral on me. It's quite complex and nice but does have that commercial aspect to it.

• 1 year later...

This is a crazy floral on me! i remember disliking it after i first got it and left it alone for while.

Its reminiscent of soap? Very clean on me. First on, the oak was there greeting me and Theres also some other green-stuff goin on near the front, the florals came crashing through then the musk was just crowd surfing and the vanilla is just raining on everything and its so so fun. I dont get it either but i think "fun" is a good word to describe this scent. Im serious i could probably wear this and do the dishes and it would be the most funnest shit goin on at that moment(Figurative visual, i wont wear this and do dishes because dishes are dumb) Its all good clean "fun"! All subtle and sweet in a nature-y kinda way that i have a feeling it would make a good undercover ho and i must get my hands on a bottle stat :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Ah, wore this today over aja and Bang!

It held up alright for a bit but after about 4 hours in it faded away and Aja just wafted around me n made me self conscious haha.

Anyways, this showed up more leather on me today, i didnt let it dry down or anything since i was running out the door. I smooshed and rubbed it dry (thats what probably killed its staying power)

It really paired well with bang, me thinks. I was feeling really vulnerable and my 'danger' sense was all over the place but after i lathered this on and i got a whiff of that musky leather-- i felt really at ease with myself n got my shit together. It wore a bit different compared to my last review, The masculine notes were the ones to first pop out then fade to a more faint feminine nature scent that hardly covered the 'mones.

Should test this out again with out rubbing it dry to see if it could actually hold out longer :B