Jo Anna's Honeyed Sandalwood & Vanilla

luna65

This is made of NOM and MMM and WIN.

If I had to make an analogy, it's kind of like Naughty, Sweet & Dirty except with sandalwood. A yummy warm skin scent which encourages lots of nuzzling. There's something about sweetened sandalwood which is so sexy - and paired with the dark vanilla and honey - an almost deep musk-like quality to it. And I can see this as a luscious base upon which one can layer other delicious things.

Great idea, great execution! *snorts skin*

Edited by luna65

This is beautiful...great job on this one

I like it very much...the sandlewood smells absolutely fabulous wet, right behind it is the vanilla and the honey but the sandlewood continues to hold it's own, and together they mesh into yummy yum

Great one ladies...you gotta try this in the decant circle or something.

(actually I got to smell a lot of the private editions and they are pretty)

djac

YES!!! I knew this would be a winning combo. I can't wait to get mine. :D I'm glad you ladies are enjoying it. I specifically wanted a NOM NOM fragrance. :D

I was *so* happy to find a sample of this in my order yesterday!! When I saw it on the PE page, I was curious how it might work on me.....because all the notes *should* smell fantastic, but sometimes it's just not what I had in mind, yk?

But this.....this is absolutely glorious and it lasts and lasts and lasts on me too!! I think I might just have to order a full bottle of it (and boost it with Open Windows or some such phero).....

The sandalwood smells dry and like actual wood, but with the sweetness of the sugar, honey and vanilla it's just soo o sexy.

I was *so* happy to find a sample of this in my order yesterday!! When I saw it on the PE page, I was curious how it might work on me.....because all the notes *should* smell fantastic, but sometimes it's just not what I had in mind, yk?

But this.....this is absolutely glorious and it lasts and lasts and lasts on me too!! I think I might just have to order a full bottle of it (and boost it with Open Windows or some such phero).....

The sandalwood smells dry and like actual wood, but with the sweetness of the sugar, honey and vanilla it's just soo o sexy.

This is absolutely glorius...smells really really pretty...and yes, it does last a long time and I like that....

djac

I'm thinking of boosting this wonder with Sexology. This is just as I imagined. I love, love, love it!!

The sandalwood is perfect. I wanted a sweet, sexy scent and I got it. :)

• 5 weeks later...
I'm thinking of boosting this wonder with Sexology. This is just as I imagined. I love, love, love it!!

The sandalwood is perfect. I wanted a sweet, sexy scent and I got it. :)

omg.

this scent loves me.

thanks, Jo Anna!

im actually having my bottle made up as we speak with Ail's Heart and Soul !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to get a sample of this with my most recent order, and had to try it right away, since it includes three of my favorite notes. It's delicious...I love the LP sugared scents, and now I find I like the honeyed just as well. A full bottle is already in my shopping cart.

• 1 year later...

Wet: HONEY and a bit of vanilla!! My skin AMPS honey!! I was a bit scared about this at first because sometimes... my skin says no to honey!! And i actually thought about putting it on my trading list! :D

Dry: The honey is much more subtle, vanilla is a bit stronger and the pretty sandalwood started to come into play :) IT's SUCH a beautiful scent, almost like a subtle mature floral honey on me and I LOVE IT. :) It's not WILD sexy but an elegant and calm sexy, one that you want to return to every now and then!! It's not loud on my skin and i think itz kinda mysterious... i think it'll make people wonder what this scent is! :) I like it!!! :):D:D

This actually reminds me of Jouir De somehow.... but a lighter version of it :)

Edited by bumbob

• 1 year later...

I'm so in love with this. On wet, the honey was quite forefront, giving it a dirty sexy scent. On dry down, the honey eased off, allowung the vanilla & sandalwood take centerstage, turning it into a soft, musky skin scent.