Ajia's Amber & Vanilla Orchids

Ajia

Mara this is so beautiful! Very soft and silky..............mmmm, cant stop smelling myself! Thank you , its gorgeous! Xoxo

Im so bad at reviews, so im gonna let someone else describe it. The only thing that comes to mind when I smell it...... is velvet , soft silky velvet.........

Mara this is so beautiful! Very soft and silky..............mmmm, cant stop smelling myself! Thank you , its gorgeous! Xoxo

Im so bad at reviews, so im gonna let someone else describe it. The only thing that comes to mind when I smell it...... is velvet , soft silky velvet.........

Oh I hope I can score a sample of this otherwise I will have to nab up a bottle. Ajia I love all the scents you create and am always excited when another pops up!

Oh I hope I can score a sample of this otherwise I will have to nab up a bottle. Ajia I love all the scents you create and am always excited when another pops up!

Thank you CC! If you dont get one in your order letme know , I can send ya one. :lol:

I'm even worse at descriptions... but, I do know how to say yummy...this is gorgeous

(this month there are a lot of wonderful smelling private editions)

I think the next and last order for me for this month will be all private edition bottles, there are five off the top of my head that I really really want...and one bottle of body paint...hehehe)

djac

CC, you're gonna Like this! It is along the lines of silken Moonlight, but the orchid gives it a beautiful elegant drydown. I think it may be a full bottle for me! I agree with you about Ajaias creations, Castle walls is one I got boosted with Open Windows and in a body cream! Love it!

Ajia !! you are truly gifted ! I recv'd a sample of one, this will be the 3rd of one of your creations, that I must have !!

I was thinking of wearing Groupie and LAM tonight, but now I'm not so sure, I just LOVE the orchid in this !!

I'm not exactly a floral kinda girl, but this is lovely! Very girly with the vanilla, yet sexy because of the amber........I wouldn't use a full bottle of this, but wouldn't mind a half one for those days when I do want to smell flowery.

• 3 weeks later...

This is very clean and soft on me...almost (*gasp*) aquatic. But I actually like the clean evocation, it's sort of the same vibe I get from Christine's Tropical Musk. I think the amber is giving me that feeling of clean skin and then the other elements are like the remnants of fragrance on the skin. This one is very nice for summer it you want something lighter.

Edited by luna65

• 11 months later...

Just tried my little sniffy (courtesy of Rosebud :thank you:) VERY elegant! and it reminds me so much of Karmiel's Silken Moonlight - but I think I like this even better! The orchid gives it a dimension that is missing in KSM on me.

• 2 weeks later...

Tyvey is right on with the comparison to Silken Moonlight--I could also compare this to Crystallized Sugar Web. While it's not exactly the same scent as either of these, it's in the same family. I love this one because I love anything vanilla, and the white amber further warms up the smooth, feminine vanilla scent from the vanilla orchids. This is actually very soothing and a great alternative for those who don't do lavender.

• 6 months later...

Just received these bottles last night and I had to test this immediately. It is so lovely and it reminded me of MWO (perhaps it's because of the vanilla and orchid). I am pretty sure this will gain a spot on my top five scents for the month.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Reminds me a bit of Karmiels Silken Moonlight, too. But I like this one far better. To me, it feels like a day at the beach. I don't know why, but this came to my mind first, when I sniffed it. But when it melts with the skin chemistry, it morphs into a powdery, sophisticated scent, which is perfect for many occasions. Beautiful orchids, creamy vanilla and sexy amber: a great combination :thumbup:

This is a sophisticated floral blend on me. It's ok, not the sort of scent I usually go for but it certainly smells well put together and expensive. Goes a little soapy on me after a while. It should be noted here that amber and I don't agree, so this would probably be lovely on most other people.