Bath and Body Reviews

• 1 month later...

Hey! I get to be the first!! :lol:

I ordered the fizzies scented with Ann's Brown Sugar and Black Amber as well as Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla and Lemon (blatent self advertising), and I love them!

I did get the body wash of both. My only criticism is that I wish the scents were twice as strong. Next time I order these, I will ask for double the scent. I really want to attract as much attention with the body wash as much as I would with the roll-on.

I'll be ordering the cocoa butter body moisturizer soon. I am now swimming a mile at least three times a week and that pool water really dries out the skin.

Hey! I get to be the first!! :lol:

I ordered the fizzies scented with Ann's Brown Sugar and Black Amber as well as Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla and Lemon (blatent self advertising), and I love them!

I did get the body wash of both. My only criticism is that I wish the scents were twice as strong. Next time I order these, I will ask for double the scent. I really want to attract as much attention with the body wash as much as I would with the roll-on.

I'll be ordering the cocoa butter body moisturizer soon. I am now swimming a mile at least three times a week and that pool water really dries out the skin.

If you start a brand new thread in this area, others can add there thoughts and experiences if they get the same B&B products :rolleyes:

So Should I guess that these are your fabulous creations in bath products? :)

Welcome to the forum :) cant wait to read more of your reviews :)

If you start a brand new thread in this area, others can add there thoughts and experiences if they get the same B&B products :lol:

So Should I guess that these are your fabulous creations in bath products? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum :) cant wait to read more of your reviews :)

That's right!

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good scent that smells like cinnamon rolls for a bubble bath. It looks like Bunns of Cinn is sold out. Doesn't have to be exact, just similar. Thanks....I haven't ever ordered bath products from here, but I am going to start!

Buns of Cinn is available via the sale, you just have to post in the sale thread as requesting that fragrance as B&B, though it probably wouldn't hurt to follow up with an email.

Buns of Cinn is available via the sale, you just have to post in the sale thread as requesting that fragrance as B&B, though it probably wouldn't hurt to follow up with an email.

Thank you! Thank you! That makes my day.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI for you ladies who love body oils...these LP scented oils are awesome, not only for the body, but for your hair as well. If fact, I love these oils so much for my hair, I started using them just for my hair and not my body. :rabbit4: They're great for moisturizing. Imagine all the LP goodness in your hair. Nom. I have mine in Santa Clara 2009 and Autumnal Equinox 2009...still! :2182: These last forever.

Hi Jo Anna! Are you talking about the "Fragranced Massage Oil / Skin Smoother / Bath Oil - 4 fl.oz."?

Yes!! I love, love, love them. I'm thinking I need to get several batches with the new Halloweenie scents.