Focus Potion

For real???? I'm a forum member over there (under a different handle), but not a very senior member. I have bought their stuff in the past, but...I'm not in any way affiliated with the company. This year, I've actually bought more stuff from here. I don't go there as often as I used to. Who said I worked for them?

Well, as most of you know, I have been banned and have not been able to access the forum over there for a long time. But, I do still have friends, and was told that they had hired some new staff, one of who is "Michelle".....and then they told me that they heard through the grapevine that "Michelle" at APR is "Michele20" from the Love Potions forum.....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ail is stunningly beautiful!! OMG you're like a living Barbie!

And, she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.....

• 1 month later...

I will start here by saying that I love the unscented focus potion. I have it added to several of my scents as an add-on and it totally works. I love wearing it to work when I have deadlines hanging over my head. I really am able to focus and “get ‘er done.” So for the phero portion of this scent, it rocks. OK, so for the scent of this… It doesn’t overwhelm or underwhelm me. It isn’t one that I love, but I also don’t dislike it. It has a hint of citrus, yet also feels like it has a hint of mint. So, it is warm and cool at the same time. Balanced. Very good given the purpose. It is nice and undistracting, which might be good if you are trying to focus (you won’t be busy huffing yourself). For the intent, it is a great scent that doesn’t attract a lot of attention one way or another. When you need to really focus on a deadline or project and not be bothered, this may be just what you need; a scent that is nice, balanced and unassuming. 

• 2 weeks later...

I totally dismissed this phero when it came out because I didn't think I needed it. But I have something that I'm going to start working on and I'm thinking maybe FP would be a good addition to my arsenal even though my focus is generally laser like once I am on point, it might be helpful just to get me into the flow and minimize distractions. (Oh this internet thing has become wildly distracting, hasn't it?)

I guess I'm going to have to add this to my next order.

I can't wait to try this. I have ADD as well and my meds are helping a bit but not as much as I'd like.

I've been playing with FP for a while now. I didn't get dramatic effects like TG (?) did, but then I am on meds for my ADD, and I'm well controlled so I wouldn't expect to get much improvement. What I have noticed though is that when I get home in the early evening & I have things to do workwise or studying to do, and my meds are wearing off... That's when FP is really great. I've used it a few times and it does give that extra push and allows me to go on concentrating even though my meds are wearing off. And best of all, it doesn't disrupt sleep like TAF does. TAF is also great as a complement to my meds for that extra sharp edge of my focus, but I can only use that in the morning or midday, any later than that and it disturbs my sleep as it's so long acting.

I've been playing with FP for a while now. I didn't get dramatic effects like TG (?) did, but then I am on meds for my ADD, and I'm well controlled so I wouldn't expect to get much improvement. What I have noticed though is that when I get home in the early evening & I have things to do workwise or studying to do, and my meds are wearing off... That's when FP is really great. I've used it a few times and it does give that extra push and allows me to go on concentrating even though my meds are wearing off. And best of all, it doesn't disrupt sleep like TAF does. TAF is also great as a complement to my meds for that extra sharp edge of my focus, but I can only use that in the morning or midday, any later than that and it disturbs my sleep as it's so long acting.

That's interesting Rosebud! I used My bottle of Manifestation/TAF yesterday to "get things done" - and BOY it worked, but I also had some difficulties sleeping. I wonder if I'm sensitive enough to disruptions that -though I wore it in the am, it still got to me? I *should* have been exhausted from all the chores!

That's interesting Rosebud! I used My bottle of Manifestation/TAF yesterday to "get things done" - and BOY it worked, but I also had some difficulties sleeping. I wonder if I'm sensitive enough to disruptions that -though I wore it in the am, it still got to me? I *should* have been exhausted from all the chores!

I doesn't surprise me that much actually. TAF is very potent, even in low doses, and it is also very long acting. If you have a "normal" brain (ie. you don't have ADD/ADHD) you probably are more sensitive to it. From what I've noticed myself, as well as when comparing notes with others over at PT, the users with ADD can tolerate much higher levels of TAF than "normal" people.

Kind of the same principle as with stimulant meds that are used for ADD/ADHD... for us with the condition it doesn't give a high, it just brings us up to a normal level of neurotransmitters...but if a person without ADD/ADHD takes stimulants they already have normal levels of neurotransmitters so the meds end up topping up with even more...end result is getting high :)

Focus Potion...I have no idea what's in it, but it seems to give a "smoother" increase in focus than TAF. To me it lacks that stimulant feel and doesn't give a buzz that you can get with TAF if you overdo it.

Oh boy, I am lost again. Remind me what TAF is?

Oh boy, I am lost again. Remind me what TAF is?

TAF is an Androtics phero, (putative, so they don't tell us what the actual molecule is) but LP has used it in one of their blends.

TAF increases focus but it also acts like a stimulant so if you use too much it's like having coffee jitters

TAF is an Androtics phero, (putative, so they don't tell us what the actual molecule is) but LP has used it in one of their blends.

TAF increases focus but it also acts like a stimulant so if you use too much it's like having coffee jitters

Thanks, that one might not play nice with my ADD medicine. Although I drink coffee sometimes to boost my meds. But it makes me so edgy and sick to my stomach

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest icing

Would this work well with something like Like a Magnet, Cougar, or Open Windows?

I really could use some aid in focusing on assorted tasks, while staying upbeat and and enthusiastic (I can do that naturally, the upbeat part at least, but now and then I could use a boost).

Edited by icing

Would this work well with something like Like a Magnet, Cougar, or Open Windows?

I really could use some aid in focusing on assorted tasks, while staying upbeat and and enthusiastic (I can do that naturally, the upbeat part at least, but now and then I could use a boost).

I just love focus potion....I find that it works better on me when in the alcohol-based version to aid diffusion....one small spritz to my chest where it will waft up, and I am good to go! And, yes.....I have paired it with Dominance and with Leather, and it has worked just fine!

I am wearing Focus Pocus,the scented less strong version right now,but I have Focus Potion too,in oil... I get great results with both...try it alone first,you might be pleasently surprised :)

• 10 months later...

I tested my bottle of Focus Potion yesterday. The results I got from it is much stronger than when I used Focus Pocus previously. One important factor for the difference in results could be I was under pressure to focus on the report I needed to complete. I worked at least 3 hours without break. I guess I used more or less the same amount in both tests. In addition, I used Hathor over Focus Potion.

I have a bottle of Focus Pocus in the office which I will put to test again.

I tested my bottle of Focus Potion yesterday. The results I got from it is much stronger than when I used Focus Pocus previously. One important factor for the difference in results could be I was under pressure to focus on the report I needed to complete. I worked at least 3 hours without break. I guess I used more or less the same amount in both tests. In addition, I used Hathor over Focus Potion.

I have a bottle of Focus Pocus in the office which I will put to test again.

For me, Hathor plus Focus Potion is the BOMB! It turns my focus AND my productivity up a notch! Love it!!

• 1 year later...

Is there alpha androstenol in this? I'm burning the wax tart with it and my heart has started pounding and I've got the shakes. Mentally I feel fine, but the physical caffeine-like symptoms are what I get with too much alpha androstenol, and I'm not using any other pheros.

Is there alpha androstenol in this? I'm burning the wax tart with it and my heart has started pounding and I've got the shakes. Mentally I feel fine, but the physical caffeine-like symptoms are what I get with too much alpha androstenol, and I'm not using any other pheros.

We don't know what is in it, exactly. This is a patented blend created by Dr Stone. He will not release any additional info about it.

Well then, I am putting my money on alpha androstenol :P I felt fine when I left the house, and now that I'm back in the room that was burning the wax tart I'm a little heart poundy again, but less so in the other rooms. Seems to be a correlation.

Don't know if Focus Potion contains any alpha androstenol. I've put on Focus Potion when I went to the dentist so that he would concentrate on my teeth and do the treatment properly. Everything went very well, but he was chatty anyway (in a good way), so I won't be surprised if this phero blend would also contain some androstenol.

Don't know if Focus Potion contains any alpha androstenol. I've put on Focus Potion when I went to the dentist so that he would concentrate on my teeth and do the treatment properly. Everything went very well, but he was chatty anyway (in a good way), so I won't be surprised if this phero blend would also contain some androstenol.

OMG! :surprised: That's probably the last thing I'd ever do! LOL I can't think of anything worse than using Focus Potion at the dentist...I'd be focusing on what was going on and on how terrified I was.... I'd be more likely to slather in Tranquility Potion and top that up with a bit of Valium if I had to force myself to put my butt in the dentist chair

I was bottling some the other day and thought it smelled just like an ex-boyfriend. Not that he used pheros, but the musky part of it smelled just like his t-shirts. I would love to know what the top 'note' phero is in this, it would be interesting to know what he was exuding so strongly.

OMG! :surprised: That's probably the last thing I'd ever do! LOL I can't think of anything worse than using Focus Potion at the dentist...I'd be focusing on what was going on and on how terrified I was.... I'd be more likely to slather in Tranquility Potion and top that up with a bit of Valium if I had to force myself to put my butt in the dentist chair

Good point, Rosebud, but I was not wearing it with the self effects in mind, I just hoped the dentist would focuss on his work in order to not making mistakes. Background is: a dentist once destroyed one of my teeth while he was chatting with his helper. Not sure if this happened because of the chatting or if it would have happened anyway, but I had the impression that he had been too much distracted. This time, everything went very well.

I will also try the Focus Potion when I go for a hair cut next time. Let's see how it goes.

I'm really curious about Focus Potion. I got an MX from Androtics a couple months ago that worked like magic on me. I had bought my son a small table to do his homework but it was one of those build it yourself type of table. It sat there unopened in the box for 3 weeks. One day I decided to try the MX out, they sent it for free, and honestly 30 min later I'm on the floor opening the box reading the instructions and putting this table together!

I had no idea what it was supposed to do, at that point I didn't even know mones could do more than attract. So I went to the Androtics forum to read about this MX and sure enough members were saying how it helped them get motivated and focus! I had one of those "wow" moments with mones. By the reviews on Focus potion it seems to have similar effects!

Does the unscented smell like mones, that musky smell? Because I want to use it at yoga class but I'm afraid that it will get stinky, especially because I sweat like crazy. Should I get it lightly scented?

• 2 months later...

It just hit me today -- un Focus Potion and un Dominance smell very similar to one another on me. And their self-effects significantly overlap. It would make sense that they share phero chemistry -- focusing is basically being in control of your concentration, right?

But I don't think they are complete clones by any means. I prefer the smell of the Dominance pheros to the FP pheros. And Dominance puts me in a happy place, whereas FP stands up to its name by locking my brain on a one-track path towards work.

LOVE them both!

• 3 months later...

Help! The Focus Potion has done nothing for me so far...I have sprayed once and then twice on both wrists and behind my ear.

Should I use it more? Or maybe I am spraying the wrong places?

I find that focus works best sprayed directly to my chest.....try 1-2 sprays there. On your wrists is only helpful to you if your hands are in your face.....

Edited by Dolly

I use this in the bottle oil because you don't need to "spread the love" with this one. I wear a sleeveless top and swipe up one arm and down the other and around my upper chest, then sniff my arms a few times to get the juices going. I'm fairly liberal with this one since it's for me and me alone. Then I sit down in front of my laptop (or start whatever project I need to get done) and within five or ten minutes the laser-y focus sensation starts creeping in and BAM. I'm gone, lost into the work or project.

But I have to be starting to actually DO the work I need done. I can't be just running around waiting for the impulse to kick in.