Tranquility Potion

Tonight I laid down on my cuddle chair exhausted to read some posts, and I applied tranquility potion.I noticed a warm feeling surrounding my ears and chest. I noticed that I was starting to breathe more deeply and relax. The tensions of the day left me, and I felt like a new person. Even my nine year old not wanting to take a shower didn't ruffle me (wtf is up with that anyway??). I am mellow, and happy and listening to Iron and Wine. Sigh, life is beautiful. I'll buy this again!

Tonight I laid down on my cuddle chair exhausted to read some posts, and I applied tranquility potion.I noticed a warm feeling surrounding my ears and chest. I noticed that I was starting to breathe more deeply and relax. The tensions of the day left me, and I felt like a new person. Even my nine year old not wanting to take a shower didn't ruffle me (wtf is up with that anyway??). I am mellow, and happy and listening to Iron and Wine. Sigh, life is beautiful. I'll buy this again!

See that's what I'm talking about... I can't wait to try this one...glad to see a review.

djac

It's about two chair's width, and is covered in microfiber (I have four children and sticky hands, love that I can wipe it down and it is very soft), it reclines as well, it is the perfect chair for me to sit with a child and read to them, or snuggle and watch a movie. We call it the cuddle chair!

It's about two chair's width, and is covered in microfiber (I have four children and sticky hands, love that I can wipe it down and it is very soft), it reclines as well, it is the perfect chair for me to sit with a child and read to them, or snuggle and watch a movie. We call it the cuddle chair!

That is so sweet!

Can't wait to try out the Tranquility Potion for those days when I feel ready to CHOKE somebody!

OK, for our 16 hour drive next week (with 3 kids in the van), I am planning to wear either Nymph with Tranquility or May Day.....I have them both at the ready! I have my May Day sample, and some Nymph that has been boosted with Tranquility potion. I am sure it will be one of those unforgettable trips......two boys (10 and 11), and one 12 year old girl.....she is in puberty, so she has mood swings from hell.....not looking forward to the drive too much at all.....

Dolly

You will be happy to hear that Tranquility works exactly as it's intent was purposed...I am wearing this today, because I felt I could use a lil tranquility in my hectic life right now...well as you know, its not a good time for me in my life...anyhow, I put this on about 4 1/2 hrs ago and the effects are still going strong...

I immediately experienced a sense of peace, calmness and all around serene and tranquil vibe as if all is right with the universe...at one point today, I could have gooten very upset with one of the hospital nurse aides assigned to mom (she didn't want to put on gloves...uh, excuse you...mom does have c-diff...duh) well her attitude was real stank!

antway, I found the wearing tranquility kept me serene, grounded and more at peace and easy going temperament...even the nurse after being exposed to the phero had a whole attitude change...the best part was how mom was affected...breakfast time went over like a charm...she was not so agitated and fretful, she was calm and wanting to cooperate and be obedient as I fed, cleaned and took her to the potty...it was great.

like I said it's been some hours now and I still feel the calm serene feeling. I like this, it is not at all somber, just peaceful and very tranquil vibe to it.

I must get another bottle as I just have the halfsy from my split with TG...

I bet you will enjoy this one Dolly...and its perfect for any type of stressful job or for a day of running errands

Dolly, let me know your opinion of this one after your day with the kiddies

be blessed - djac

OK, for our 16 hour drive next week (with 3 kids in the van), I am planning to wear either Nymph with Tranquility or May Day.....I have them both at the ready! I have my May Day sample, and some Nymph that has been boosted with Tranquility potion. I am sure it will be one of those unforgettable trips......two boys (10 and 11), and one 12 year old girl.....she is in puberty, so she has mood swings from hell.....not looking forward to the drive too much at all.....

i get self-effects from the Bosom Bows, so that might be a balancing-options for mood swings.

just a thought...

Dolly

You will be happy to hear that Tranquility works exactly as it's intent was purposed...I am wearing this today, because I felt I could use a lil tranquility in my hectic life right now...well as you know, its not a good time for me in my life...anyhow, I put this on about 4 1/2 hrs ago and the effects are still going strong...

I immediately experienced a sense of peace, calmness and all around serene and tranquil vibe as if all is right with the universe...at one point today, I could have gooten very upset with one of the hospital nurse aides assigned to mom (she didn't want to put on gloves...uh, excuse you...mom does have c-diff...duh) well her attitude was real stank!

antway, I found the wearing tranquility kept me serene, grounded and more at peace and easy going temperament...even the nurse after being exposed to the phero had a whole attitude change...the best part was how mom was affected...breakfast time went over like a charm...she was not so agitated and fretful, she was calm and wanting to cooperate and be obedient as I fed, cleaned and took her to the potty...it was great.

like I said it's been some hours now and I still feel the calm serene feeling. I like this, it is not at all somber, just peaceful and very tranquil vibe to it.

I must get another bottle as I just have the halfsy from my split with TG...

I bet you will enjoy this one Dolly...and its perfect for any type of stressful job or for a day of running errands

Dolly, let me know your opinion of this one after your day with the kiddies

be blessed - djac

Thanks for letting me know Djac....I tried the May Day the other day, and it seemed to help....we'll see how it works for a major road trip....

i get self-effects from the Bosom Bows, so that might be a balancing-options for mood swings.

just a thought...

Oh I am definitely taking it with me....I get some effects from it, but not as much as some of the others....it does make me happy though.... I'll probably use some of it where it will "waft"....

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

I used Tranquility Potion layered with Nymph on the 16 hour car drive....we had a 10 yr old, 11 yr old, 12 yr old, and a 19 yr old in a van.....3 are siblings who fight considerably, so I was ready for an uptight, aggravating trip to say the least.

The tension was there at the beginning of the trip.....we got in the van, started the journey, and I turned the air on with it directed across me, wafting the pheros and scent toward the back. After about 20 min, the tension eased, the children were all amicable toward each other.....even the 11 & 12 yr olds who are ALWAYS fighting were being nice to each other. I was amazed and impressed.....

For the entire 16 hrs, they were polite, calm, and peaceful....I will be re-ordering more of this.....I feel sure it will become a staple in my arsenal!

I used Tranquility Potion layered with Nymph on the 16 hour car drive....we had a 10 yr old, 11 yr old, 12 yr old, and a 19 yr old in a van.....3 are siblings who fight considerably, so I was ready for an uptight, aggravating trip to say the least.

The tension was there at the beginning of the trip.....we got in the van, started the journey, and I turned the air on with it directed across me, wafting the pheros and scent toward the back. After about 20 min, the tension eased, the children were all amicable toward each other.....even the 11 & 12 yr olds who are ALWAYS fighting were being nice to each other. I was amazed and impressed.....

For the entire 16 hrs, they were polite, calm, and peaceful....I will be re-ordering more of this.....I feel sure it will become a staple in my arsenal!

Who could not love Tranquility... I swear it really does work like the intent it was made for...great post Dolly, Obviously made for a better ride too huh? LOL

Tranquility is one of those, "Must keep a bottle no matter what" pheros. I have a half bottle from my split with TG...but I also have a bottle on the way...I believe I shall get my large happy package on tomorrow...did the tracking and it shows arrived at my post office station this evening...wheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 1 year later...
I immediately experienced a sense of peace, calmness and all around serene and tranquil vibe as if all is right with the universe..

I found the wearing tranquility kept me serene, grounded and more at peace and easy going temperament...

I get that too!!! I thought i will have a very tense conversation with my bf ytd night, so i put on Tranquility potion + Dark Seduction II (my new found love :)) a few hours before calling him ... and as i was typing away on the pc... i found myself breathing very deeply?? Like everythingz peaceful, calm and relax!!! :lol: I didn't really pay much attention to Tranquility potion before and thought it might not work...

BUT! IT worked wonders!!! And i had the sweetest conversation with my bf ytd night :P:):) No stress, just calm, peaceful which reli helped my bf coz he's having a reli stressful time studying architecture :S It puts both of us in a really good mood yesterday WOOHOO!! :):):001_tt2: THANKYOU LP!!! THANKYOU!!!

:020105~21:

I would say this is def. a keeper!! :) Will try out Open window more as i think tranquility has a bigger effect on me than OW!!

• 1 month later...

WHEN oh when did this sell out? WHY oh why did I not order more earlier? :lol:

I am totally dejected. Had *zero* idea this was at risk for GGG, thought it was permanent ...well, as perm as a phero can be.

Anyone out there have any for tradesies/sellsies, or know of anything else that is very similar? (I already have BB, doesn't really do anything for me.) I REEEALLY liked tranq... Oh, my...

WHEN oh when did this sell out? WHY oh why did I not order more earlier? :lol:

I am totally dejected. Had *zero* idea this was at risk for GGG, thought it was permanent ...well, as perm as a phero can be.

Anyone out there have any for tradesies/sellsies, or know of anything else that is very similar? (I already have BB, doesn't really do anything for me.) I REEEALLY liked tranq... Oh, my...

aww!! Have u tried B2? It calms me down and makes me sleepy too!! :lol:

^^It is awesome, yeah?

I keep hearing great stuff about BB2, but I really want another tranq... I found my 1/2 bottle, so I can survive for a bit...and if Mara says more is coming, honey you totally just made my New Year!!

Happy New Years all of ya, btw!! :thumbup:

Well, in about an hour, in this neck o the woods at least

• 10 months later...

Wow, this hasn't been posted on in awhile....Are there more tranquil phero's out there now besides Tranquility?

I test drove this one today.... So far didn't notice anything overt on me or those around me. Did have meeting w/ son's teachers, Everyone was very team player-ish, but they are anyway.

Husband was civil (after yesterday's :bomb: :bomb: )

Not specifically for this purpose, but since this one does the job I don't see the point. I use it for self-effects myself, but sparingly, because it chills me out when I need it

Wow, this hasn't been posted on in awhile....Are there more tranquil phero's out there now besides Tranquility?

I've tried both this and teddybb for sleepytime. This gives you a smooth, mild mellow. Teddybb is much more sedating - gives me amazing sleep -

• 2 weeks later...

what exactly is in this ? I wore it (un-T spray, ONLY one squirt, layered with MR 2009/Mojo Oil) the other day and my neighbor (male) asked if I was wearing cops? *YIKES :blush:* and I have to admit, thru out the day at work, I thought I smelled it as well ?!!

Edited by liz

I don't think there are cops in this.

Created exclusively for us by Stone Independent Research, this proprietary blend of pheromones was crafted for both women & men to wear, to encourage a peaceful, calm demeanor. Tranquil and soothing for the wearer and those around you.

If it's also for men, I don't think it would have cops in it. I have it in UN and it doesn't have a smell to it. Maybe it was the MR?

Edited by Raq On

Crap,I cannot edit...seriously tho, I have a bra that has turned on me,and no matter what I wash it with it has *that* odor,too bad,it was a favorite :) off topic for Tranquility,no :lol: ...hey I love Elixer of Silver for the thunderboomers :D

yeah....I didn't think so, hmm....

Thx Ladies :)

@ Calii, you're good for the ego, I luvs you :blow-kiss:

• 3 weeks later...

You know, this one is the only phero blend that I haven't actually "felt". I know I must be having issues with the dosage but I'm almost done with my sample so have to reorder sometime in the new year. Now for my Aunt, she puts just a few dabs on and she feels instantly calmer--- jealous cuz I need this right now badly. The scent is nice though, almost metallic, something about it reminds me of night; darkness without the scent actually being "deep". I will get another sample and a mini spray bottle and add alcohol, I imagine this one needs to have better diffusion for my brain to pick up. Will report back later.

Mine: it has a very specific use for me, because I only use Teddy BB related to menstrual issues. If I'm anxious for another reason then Tranq is the one I turn to. So if you do decide it's necessary from a business perpsective to discontinue it then I need to hoard some!

Edited by luna65

Well I'll try to get some Tranquility soon, I do want to try it out in spray form and then I'll be able to give you a better report. Seeing the effects on my Aunt makes me want to get more of this ASAP. It really soothes her nerves and anxieties, she's still coming to terms with my Grama's death and she uses this one during those difficult days, she also has TM but she grabs this one more often, she's almost out actually.

• 1 month later...

Today was a sucky day. Exhausted, stiff, sore. Gym trainer had a 'tude. Dad had a 'tude when I called. Came close to hanging up but knew that wouldn't do anybody any good, least of all Mom. And I had a podcast interview coming up. So I floated into the bathroom while I was talking to them and opened my little chest where I keep my smellums (I had to get another! I overflowed!) and got out the Tranquility Potion.

The first spritz hit the side of my throat kinda. (In other words, I almost missed completely. I didn't have it turned right.) The second one got me just under the hollow of my throat where I wanted it.

By the time I could put it back and latch my box and get out the door I was aaaaaall happy!

And I still am!

• 1 year later...

I absolutely love love love both the self-effects and other effects of Tranquility Potion and was so sad to hear of its demise. I use it in my office, when working with special needs children, at home... I love how it makes me an avatar of tranquility... It's absolutely incredible! Strangers will stop me in stores to tell me how simply walking by me in the aisle is helping them feel like they are in an oasis of calm; cashiers will breathe deeply when I'm checking out and tell me how I have just made their day; people sharing elevators with me will comment on my serenity. And, those are effects from being in my presence for only seconds! The effects are dramatically amplified for clients and family members!

And, when my inventory of TP is depleted, I want to be prepared with a replacement. I would so greatly appreciate assistance with my doing so :). So, to that end, and while I know it has been mentioned before in various threads as to what blends can be used in TP's stead, if you were one of those who, like me, loved TP and, unlike me, have had more experience with the more recent blends, if you would please be so kind as to summarize for me your experiences as to what works most like (or even better than... Wouldn't that be absolutely awesome!) Tranquility Potion and in what regards these blends are like/are better than and/or in what situations you find which particular blend works best (as in, Balm Bomb best for PMS... TH best for calming in the home, etc), I would so greatly appreciate it!

Edited by Chaionlife

• 1 month later...

How does it compare though-- Balm Bomb to Tranquility Potion? Anyone?