Treacle Trollop

I love my bath products! The cream is fantastic. It is scented just perfectly. I had it added to the Cocoa Butter cream. mmmm. The bubble bath is yummy. nice and bubbly, just what I wanted. The bubbles fade pretty fast, but I smelled sooo edible when I got out. Delicious.

I also ordered the bath salts (haven't tried yet) and shower gel (haven't tried yet).

I love my bath products! The cream is fantastic. It is scented just perfectly. I had it added to the Cocoa Butter cream. mmmm. The bubble bath is yummy. nice and bubbly, just what I wanted. The bubbles fade pretty fast, but I smelled sooo edible when I got out. Delicious.

I also ordered the bath salts (haven't tried yet) and shower gel (haven't tried yet).

Ooh I am glad you are enjoying yours! I just got mine and am enjoying it too. Mine is LP red and I wanted to write a review on it but wasnt smart enough to find out where to do it...lol thanks!

Does the Treacle Trollop smell come through in the cocoa butter cream? Or do you get a thick chocolate/cocoa smell frome it?

Ooh I am glad you are enjoying yours! I just got mine and am enjoying it too. Mine is LP red and I wanted to write a review on it but wasnt smart enough to find out where to do it...lol thanks!

Does the Treacle Trollop smell come through in the cocoa butter cream? Or do you get a thick chocolate/cocoa smell frome it?

The Treacle Trollop comes through perfectly. No chocolate smell comes through. This was a perfect scent choice for cocoa butter. :smilies-23596:.

• 8 months later...

I just wanted to toss out there that I am just finishing up my tub of cream and I love it. The suggested "use by" date was 10/2009. The integrity of the cream is still perfect and it smells just as good as the day it arrived. I probably have about 2 weeks of use left in it (I use a lot of lotion/cream this time of the year) and will definitely be planning what I am going to order next.

The cocoa butter is a heavier cream designed for dry skin. It leaves me silky soft. There is a touch of greasiness for about 5 minutes after use until the oils fully soak into the skin. That may be partially due to the amount that I apply (slathering amount).

I just wanted to toss out there that I am just finishing up my tub of cream and I love it. The suggested "use by" date was 10/2009. The integrity of the cream is still perfect and it smells just as good as the day it arrived. I probably have about 2 weeks of use left in it (I use a lot of lotion/cream this time of the year) and will definitely be planning what I am going to order next.

The cocoa butter is a heavier cream designed for dry skin. It leaves me silky soft. There is a touch of greasiness for about 5 minutes after use until the oils fully soak into the skin. That may be partially due to the amount that I apply (slathering amount).

:bad: *jealous*