Lori's She-Wolf

• 1 month later...
I am not sure how this one made it without a thread...

Wet: green, wet and sweet. As it dries, it starts to get dirtier and the green falls to the background. I like it.

I wish I had noticed this one, what with all the 'Weres' in the books I'm reading. Anyone want to share ? a small sample perhaps ? hmmm ?

Edited by liz

I wish I had noticed this one, what with all the 'Weres' in the books I'm reading. Anyone want to share ? a small sample perhaps ? hmmm ?

Liz... I got a sniffee,

you are more than welcome to it...no charge lady....sending out on friday if post office is open...if not, then next saturday

be blessed - djac

Liz... I got a sniffee,

you are more than welcome to it...no charge lady....sending out on friday if post office is open...if not, then next saturday

be blessed - djac

Thanks Djac !!

Hey Liz, I got one of the last two bottles so if Djac's sniffie works for you, let me know and we'll figure out a decant trade for you if it turns out that you love it....

Hey Liz, I got one of the last two bottles so if Djac's sniffie works for you, let me know and we'll figure out a decant trade for you if it turns out that you love it....

Sweet ! will do, Thx SWBookworm !!

ps: will gladly decant anything I may have that u may be interested in !

Edited by liz

Sweet ! will do, Thx SWBookworm !!

ps: will gladly decant anything I may have that u may be interested in !

No worries. We'll figure it out once you've tried it! Life is good!

• 4 years later...

Glad Cheesey traded this to me! It's green and earthy but has a sweetness to it. It reminds me of Fall, leaves and cooler weather. Although its very leafy- it still has a perfumey quality. I love the name "She Wolf"!

Does anyone know the notes used in this?

Yes M'amm! This one is greenery,specifically a type of water ivy, civit musk and woodsmoke. I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that, but those are the ones I remember.

How on earth I never reviewed this one,I don't know! It's supposed to be the werewolf counterpart to the sparkly vampiric Sugared Twilight. It's very feral and natural to me. It feels grounding and makes me feel in touch with my primal base nature.

It's very much a nature scent, but with a distinctly feminine edge. Like all the PEs I've had done here, I love it to death!

I think a fabulous job was done evoking what it was meant to evoke; primal, back to nature,female animal instincts! :D

Yes M'amm! This one is greenery,specifically a type of water ivy, civit musk and woodsmoke. I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that, but those are the ones I remember.

How on earth I never reviewed this one,I don't know! It's supposed to be the werewolf counterpart to the sparkly vampiric Sugared Twilight. It's very feral and natural to me. It feels grounding and makes me feel in touch with my primal base nature.

It's very much a nature scent, but with a distinctly feminine edge. Like all the PEs I've had done here, I love it to death!

I think a fabulous job was done evoking what it was meant to evoke; primal, back to nature,female animal instincts! :D

Yes that's it exactly- primal, fierce but nature-y and definitely female. Ok this weird but civit and woodsmoke are usually BIG no no's as far as scent goes for me. And dry down is reminding me of something I wore in middle school?! Maybe CK one or Tommy Hilfiger? This totally reminds of a commercial scent from long ago. It's got to be the ivy and water combo...

Yeah isn't it LIGHT for civit?? I've always been amazed at that too.

Luckily it doesn't pull a ck one type thing on me. Just fresh grassiness, but I can see how it could on certain skin!

• 1 year later...

I've been visiting this thread for years and I am so excited to finally have some in my hot little hands! This is a GORGEOUS scent...I get the leafy greens and the musk threading through it, with the smoky edge. And at the same time, I am also getting that classic perfume evocation with the drydown in the best way. I remember that when I was a little girl and my mom put on perfume it always transformed her into some so exotically adult and more than my mom. This has that sense about it. It would not be out of place at a fancy dress event. It definitely evokes a really primal sense of femininity and female power--totally get the werewolf bit! There was a series by Donna Boyd called the Delacroix Dynasty about werewolves that I really enjoyed and this puts me in mind of that. Thanks so much for sharing, Cheesy!

Your welcome my friend! I'm so glad you like it! I never really thought of it with that grown up lady sort of angle, but now that you mention it, I can see that too! Also now I want to check out the Delacroix Dynasty(as though I can somehow find time to read, I'm still reading the same book I was reading when I went into labor! It's easy to read short blurbs with a baby,but getting into a book is another matter). The well has finally run dry on this one..I only have my own lil stash left. But maybe we can brew it again one day. Gonna give her a spin right now...I am waiting for my mailman so I'll do a hand test. I bet that civet is doing a classic perfume vibe thing,and I want to check it out with new eyes,ya know? Thanks for mentioning that aspect! I have come to know so much more about perfume than I did when I made this, and I'm finding new facets in lots of different things Its fun! :D