Chris' Brown Sugared & Spiced Orange Creamy Dream

What can I say except... LOVE THIS TRULY.

perfect spring/summertime scent. Who woulda thought you can make orange smell so yummy.

this is not heavy, it is light...the brown sugar is so perfectly blended throughtout, making this very creamy...this one is nice indeed. Great job Mara/Danna!

perfect for days when you are haning out doing really nothing, running errands, hanging with the kids, not hanging with the SO, perfect picnic in the park scent... it's kind of a "Just for me" scent

but be warned...you may have flashbacks of being a kid and hearing the icecream truck pull up, for real...you may even run out and buy a box of orange cream popsicles...hehehe

ooooh, this would make a great one to give to a younger girl as a perfume...but can also be worn also by us adult kids. LOL

I could see this paired with Cuddlebunny beautifully.

djac

edited to say...didn't realize there was a review for this already...ladies, feel free to move it...I don't know how to do that.

Thank you Ail...hugzzz

Edited by djacquelynstew

My co-worker called this a "Goth Dreamsicle." :) It does have a bit of mystery to it, while still being delicious and fun.

• 11 months later...
No Honey, I'm sorry, this one is sold out.

WELL DARN! That sounds positively delicious!!

ladybegood1 and paganlady, I could be convinced to let go of my bottle. Please email me if interested (my email is in my profile) :)

/hijacking

I adore all the elements in this, but ultimately it just isn't quite for me and I am now trying to discipline myself to focus on just the several hundred other LPs each of which I consider My Favorite Scent Ever :)

ladybegood1 and paganlady, I could be convinced to let go of my bottle. Please email me if interested (my email is in my profile) :)

/hijacking

I adore all the elements in this, but ultimately it just isn't quite for me and I am now trying to discipline myself to focus on just the several hundred other LPs each of which I consider My Favorite Scent Ever :)

E-mail on the way Tyvey! :)

• 8 months later...