Ann's Brown Sugared Black Amber

NO WAY! Keep it front and center as your "go to" :lol2::thumbup:

Lol.. I do. I love the bottle label and the scent!

DD.. I think it would cover your BI. My bottle is boosted with a fill dose of Sexpinoage.. it's very yummy.

:purr:

I get all spiced, brown sugared, thick gooey dark amber. A little dirty, but in a sexy way. It's not sweet at all.. but my bottle has a dose if Sexpionage and the cops make a dirty sweetish addition that I don't think a neat bottle has.

Lol .. I don't find it comforting ... well only when fucking is comforting. :P

This starts out all gooey brown sugar but quickly flips to a heady, sultry perfumed amber that is ULTRA sexy and UBBER femme fatale :girlHeart-5:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol .. I don't find it comforting ... well only when fucking is comforting. :P

I love this!

By the way, I cop'd mine. Great decision, I think! Covers so well and I find the scent melds so nicely with many of my favorites for cop-layering.

Edited by Chaionlife

• 2 months later...

I'm late with my review as it was few weeks ago when I decided that I LOVE Ann's BSBA and have to get a FB. Now the order is shipped out to me and soon I'll have it in my hands. That fact warms my heart, really.

I got a sniffie of this with my July order, I think. And from the vial it appeared to be too dark and resinous, eg something I wouldn't wear. Don't get me wrong, I did try to wear dark scents before, but those either smell like sugared men's feet, or feel really suffocating on me. I don't know if it's my skin chemistry or just scent preferences.

So I put that sniffie aside and forgot about it until the sale begun. At that point I dug out my sniffie bag and started testing them all, and Ann's BSBA was just perfect. Very dark sugary sweet amber, smokey and mysterious. But at the same time not heavy or suffocating at all. Actually it's the opposite, it feels almost airy and definitely very alluring. Like the darkness you enjoy and cannot resist.

Also the scent is quite strong even with small amount applied, so I did get several days of use off that sniffie vial and enjoyed every moment.

• 5 years later...

I still have some of this, veeeeeeeery little. I just revisited last night and, ooooooh how lovely it has aged. Still a sticky, chewy, delicious brown sugar, black amber bomb with staying power like that of aja on me....it lasted into this morning and is still delicious today! I would love to see this come back as a re-brew!