Sugared Honeycomb w/EoW

I was looking for a way to wear EoW without the Eew factor. I decided to use Sugared Honeycomb as a base. :blush: Sweet! I love PheroGirl, but this is combo is different. This one is all honey! It's a perfect cover and I am proud of myself for thinking of this. :woohoonaner2gy: I wouldn't be surprised if EVERYONE else already has a bottle of this. :lol: I run at my own speed sometimes. Hee hee.

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking for a way to wear EoW without the Eew factor. I decided to use Sugared Honeycomb as a base. :cry: Sweet! I love PheroGirl, but this is combo is different. This one is all honey! It's a perfect cover and I am proud of myself for thinking of this. :great: I wouldn't be surprised if EVERYONE else already has a bottle of this. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I run at my own speed sometimes. Hee hee.

One of these on it's way. And one boosted with Cougar. And one boosted with popularity potion.

Really - how can you have enough Sugared Honeycomb?! It layers with everything and it's pure sexy magic on it's own.

Thanks for the idea JoAnna. :-)

i already have one boosted with Ail's Cuddle Bunny.

i dig the Une though, that one is boosted with cougar :)