Vampire Bait

ivy_fiddlefox

I get worried about the vials that get swapped sometimes. We had that situation you know about with a gal who went by at least 3 different names and either sent nothing or adulterated products in our bottles until we stopped her. Sometimes I fear, when someone describes something so distant from our ingredients, that they may have gotten hold of a fraudulent bottle. That's why I asked.

Sometimes I wonder about that too, but in this case I think my nose is just weird. It does wind up being a pretty scent but it needs a little bit of time to morph. I'm going to send you an email though about a related question.

When do you think you'll decide on whether to make this again? I've finally decided that I really like this one, but it was REALLY touch and go for about 24 hours. Not sure if my nose adjusted and was able to make it past the initial what-came-across-as-rose period, or if it was just travel shock that made it initially disagreeable to me-- but I like it now :)

Also, with a rebrew do you do new artwork?

• 1 year later...

Soft juicy sweet roses this time around, and so strange that there isn't any rose in this but I swear I can smell them. Must be some of the peony coming through. Now it's all lemon/verbena and musk, and lingers...a very feminine scent. It's wonderful! My sample has aged some too so that may be some of the difference. Adding to my wish-list

• 3 years later...

I still love this one. I just read "Life and Death; Twilight Reimagined" and finished it today, so I was in the mood to wear this tonight. The story isn't quite as good as original Twilight, but then I'm pretty biased I guess,ha! Yep, still love the Twilight,ten years later! But you know what this reminds me of? It's the Lisa Frank Poster of the Perfume World! It's all these dewy, sparkly bright flowers in flaming pink, blue and yellow with hyper juicy honeyed berries on a shiny purple background. It's sooooooooooooo Spaaaarkly,and Pretty. The girliest scent in town. It's darling and I love it still!

I know it's been redone, and I haven't tried the new version, but this is delightful!