Essence vs. Phero Girl

Hello. Brand new to 'mones, and I want some copulins. Hubs and I need a boost big time. I'm about to order, but need to know the difference between Essence and Phero Girl.

I want to feel turned on, those feelings have been long dormant. I need something to revive what I used to be. Also, what effects can I expect out in public with either? Would it be a popularity type response?

~Help~

Because Frigid Isn't Fun!

Essence oil is pure cops in oil form.... It STINKS but lord does it work :blush: You need to apply, wait for it to dry & cover with a cover scent.

PheroGirl is pre-mixed in a lovely honey/musk scent so doesn't need additional cover. It's not as strong/concentrated as Essence olil but still very potent :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=689

Edited by Rosebud

Remember you can add EoW to ANY scent. I had EoW added to Sugared Honeycomb and it is phenomenal!! If you have it added to a scent, it's the full concentration as a plain bottle of EoW, but unsmellie (my word...I just made it up). :) You can do this with any phero. Have fun playing!

PheroGirl has a lot of cops in it, so I would say it's probably as concentrated as if you were to apply EoW straight then cover, unless you (like some addicts we know) bathe in it. :)

Edited by luna65

If you have never used cops before, I would STRONGLY SUGGEST either getting PheroGirl, or having it mixed into one of the other perfumes. Copulins are one of the trickiest pheros to master.....

As far as wearing them in public....NO it is NOT a popularity response.....cops are NOT a social pheromone. It is a purely sexual thing. Whether or not you do wear them in public is a personal choice. There is a thread linked by Rosebud where Ail covers copulins IN DETAIL. Some ladies never wear them in public unless they are with their man, but there are some (like myself), who do it all the time. BUT, if you do, you must be fully prepared for the reactions you may get. You will get full-on sexual responses, sometimes from men whom you have never met. Some women will get catty around you if you wear large doses. You just never know what kind of reaction you will get, so you must be ready for anything.

That said, if you want a phero to boost YOUR libido, get one for your hubby, like Sorcerer.....to boost HIS libido, get yourself either straight cops or something like the new Like A Magnet blend....that is a great sexual blend.....lightly scented and turns up the heat nicely....