Ail's Heart & Soul

Shelly, that post was hilarious and wonderful! Fantastic report.

"I don't know what perfume you are wearing - but it smells clean and cheerful and it has made me happy every time I pass you. It's just lovely."

...Wow. I've been using pheros & reading reports for just under three years, and that is the most direct hit I have ever seen. She basically described exactly what was being done to her without realizing it. That's amazing.

Edited by LaurieNY

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, heh, she said nipplage (and tits) heh heh :c352-0016:

Wtf are u and Luna drinking? Unless I missed a critical post - I did NOT say tits, nipples or any other hooter related expression.

Dang people - what kind of zoo are we running here?!!!!

Sheesh - the inmates are in charge - again.

Wtf are u and Luna drinking? Unless I missed a critical post - I did NOT say tits, nipples or any other hooter related expression.

I think it's the pheros....that's what I am blaming it on..... :emot3:

Dang people - what kind of zoo are we running here?!!!!

Sheesh - the inmates are in charge - again.

Liz said something about getting a Tit Hard On and then it went to nipples from there...... I too, blame the pheros.

Liz said something about getting a Tit Hard On and then it went to nipples from there...... I too, blame the pheros.

Well thank goodness someone explained that. Iz confuzed.

The iPhone organizes posts in a weird way - like a syllabus or an outline - not the way they are on the actual site when I am at the computer - so it's easy to miss one when I am using the web phone to browse.

It's a bit of a PITA.

Muchas gracias for clarifying as the iPhone showed Luna as a response to me - saying Nipplage- and try as I might - I could find no evidence that I had gone loco and said anything about hooters- let alone that I had forgotten I said. :-)

LMFAO @ this thread! So Shelly B. when do you get to see, if you can't tempt your crush into asking for babies? I'm thinking the TT & I are going out for a comedy show next week. If he doesn't get off work. Then I'm wearing Un-H&S over OCCORed *me sticking out my tongue childishly* That'll teach his a**! :)

LMFAO @ this thread! So Shelly B. when do you get to see, if you can't tempt your crush into asking for babies? I'm thinking the TT & I are going out for a comedy show next week. If he doesn't get off work. Then I'm wearing Un-H&S over OCCORed *me sticking out my tongue childishly* That'll teach his a**! :)

OH goodness! We are dangerous on this board, huh? LOL

Well - first I have to survive tomorrow. The soon to be Ex Mr. Shelly has invited his brother - a priest - to spend Thanksgiving with us. I didn't want to spend Thanksgiving with Mr. Shelly at all - but he refused to go out of town to his family's Turkey Day.

SO - I'm pretty sure I'm getting a version of Intervention tomorrow for Thanksgiving. You know - Mr. Shelly's version of why our marriage is screwed up, why God should be given a chance to unharden my heart, why I just need to trust divine will, how I need to change my wicked and self destructive ways, blah blah blah.

And I might add - I'm not putting up with it for ONE minute. Open Windows anyone? I'm swimming in it tomorrow. But really - maybe I should Heart and Soul it so I have more patience. Must think on this more...

As to the work crush - I have no earthly idea when I'm going to see him - I only do a few times a year even though we are in the same building - our paths don't cross much. No way for sure to know when I need to look cute and Cougar him. And one of my best girlfriends said he is a total A hole and she'd have to kill me if I hooked up with him. I pointed out I seem to have a thing for A holes but she says I can't. Shrugs. (Like that would stop me if I really wanted to.)

Now - my super tall European coworker - I see him the week of December 7th. He's married so nothing really truly interesting is going to happen - but it is fun to flirt. And we are flirting shamelessly. :)

I think he is dying to crack his EU reserve and try to lay a big fat kiss on me - he's so torn and curious about it - you can almost see the good angel and bad angel arguing on his shoulder.

:ange: She's a coworker.

;) But I really really want to kiss her.

:ange: Your married!

:666: But I really really want to kiss her.

:ange: If you kiss her and she didn't want you to - she'll carve your heart out and feed it to you while it's still beating.

:) You have a point.

It's kind of cute actually. I find it endearing in a weird way.

And I think the KSPBF is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. I want more from him than I'm going to get and so I'm inclined to just let it expire the death of the untended flirtation.

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Fooey. I need to find a nice divorced guy.

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Fooey. I need to find a nice divorced guy.

And, you will Shelly......when the time is right!

And, you will Shelly......when the time is right!

I know it's not a good time now - seriously - I am in the same house with the soon to be ex Mr. Shelly.

But good gravy - perimen is a biological imperative...capeche?

:)

Again, so glad the succubus virus subsided after six months for me. I've learned to control the monster fairly well (though someone would say just barely).

But good gravy - perimen is a biological imperative...capeche?

OH, I know EXACTLY what you mean about perimen.....it is hellish on me! My libido is almost out of control......

Again, so glad the succubus virus subsided after six months for me. I've learned to control the monster fairly well (though someone would say just barely).

Still wrestling with that particular demon(ess). Might just let her win!

:) Yeah well - the succubus virus is NOT under control for me - and I am lacking an SP - so this is not that much fun.

Of course - when I was actively living with Mr. Shelly - I didn't have an SP - so this is not so much a new situation but WHATEVER.

And no - as much as I love ya'll and I DO LOVE YA'LL - I do NOT want the helpful suggestions about buying a Rabbit. I don't want a Rabbit. I want an SP. A voracious and naughty SP. And the sooner the better. Luna's loop is running through my head and I swear I am one step up from HOO HOO CRAZY.

And yes - I know I'm crabby about it and whining and no one can help me but me. Sighs. Sighs again.

Edited by Shelly B

Heh, the Succubus was with me just a little while ago...if I believed in Hell, I would surely be going there. Not the Special Hell, mind you, we all know I'm going there...I write fan fiction fer chrissakes! But my son and I went to get ice cream and there was a beautiful beautiful beautiful boy at the Baskin-Robbins who was Surely Not Legal and he was EATING AN ICE CREAM CONE IN A PURELY ILLEGAL SORT OF WAY. For the benefit of his girlfriend, of course. BUT STILL. GOING TO HELL. :)

Heh, the Succubus was with me just a little while ago...if I believed in Hell, I would surely be going there. Not the Special Hell, mind you, we all know I'm going there...I write fan fiction fer chrissakes! But my son and I went to get ice cream and there was a beautiful beautiful beautiful boy at the Baskin-Robbins who was Surely Not Legal and he was EATING AN ICE CREAM CONE IN A PURELY ILLEGAL SORT OF WAY. For the benefit of his girlfriend, of course. BUT STILL. GOING TO HELL. :)

oooooohhhh- the brain bleach comment in my email suddenly makes more sense....

Dear one - my kick boxing instructor? 19. Flexible. 19. Did I say 19? 19.

Hotter than Hades and every time he yells out - What are we working on today? And I yell - why do you even ask - the answer is always the same - my A$$.

And then he laughs. And I think it's seriously wrong how hot he is...Did I mention how flexible he is. He's 19 for Pete's sake. If I hadn't lost 140 lbs - I'd have jeans older than he is. Not fashionable ones - but still - I'd have them.

I seriously - seriously - need an SP soon. Or my brain is gonna 'splode. Yeah I know. We were all told in HS how guys who told us about terminal maladies if they didn't - you know- yeah that - were full of it. I'll have you know I am gonna die and I am NOT full of it. DIE I tell you.

Did I say DIE? Flops hand dramatically over forehead. Slumps over keyboard for effect.

DIE.

That's right. And picture that tombstone if you will.

Shelly B.

Love you but I am not listing birth year until NOW.

Died - due to a lack of a suitable SP. Just imploded at her desk at work. Darn Shame that.

There you go. My tombstone. Because I died. Due to a lack of a SP.

I'm sad. How 'bout you?

Oh screw you and your giggling.

I tell you I am going to DIE and you giggle.

Piss off you bloody witches. What kind of girlfriends are you?!

Yes my darling, but 19 is LEGAL. This boy, he was SO NOT LEGAL. And of course the perverted Limey I have sex with every now and again wants me to put away the brain bleach and tell him everything. :)

YOU'RE NOT HELPING, I tell him. But he insists he is, for obvious reasons. :)

And yes, I'm laughing at you. Because I've been there. :)

Yes my darling, but 19 is LEGAL. This boy, he was SO NOT LEGAL. And of course the perverted Limey I have sex with every now and again wants me to put away the brain bleach and tell him everything. :lol:

YOU'RE NOT HELPING, I tell him. But he insists he is, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

And yes, I'm laughing at you. Because I've been there. :001_tt2:

PISS off you bloody witch. :001_tt2: Or call me and tell me all about the boy that required brain bleach. :001_tt2:

Oh crap - there's that outside voice again.

Slinks off. To get ready for tomorrow. Where the Priest may or may not do an intervention and I may or may not - get arrested for murder. Just sayin'

You both are putting SOOO many thoughts in my head! And I can see Ms. Shelly doing the dying swan for lack of an SP, even though I've not seen Ms. Shelly! And then there's ice cream in the mix....

You both are putting SOOO many thoughts in my head! And I can see Ms. Shelly doing the dying swan for lack of an SP, even though I've not seen Ms. Shelly! And then there's ice cream in the mix....

Well you should picture it - I was quite dramatic I think. I'll have you know if if I did that my local girlfriends - at least two of them would have been in danger of peeing in their pants laughing. But one of them lived through the Succubus and the other currently living through the Succubus like I am.

The one who lived through it - divorced her husband and went on quite the human sexuality exploration. Which makes for great tales over adult beverages. Really - there are few things in life better than crying your mascara off because you are giggling with a girlfriend.

The other one - has been married 22 years - to the hottest darn man - and they are still head over heels in love with each other. The way they look at each other still - good grief. It's like out of a novel.

The rest of us are just jealous hags about it. We admit it. If we had that waiting for us at home - and still looking at us like that... BOY HOWDY.

Speaking for myself - I wouldn't be putting in these hours and I surely wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Course I'd be sweaty all the time and I'd be walking around with permagrin - but hey - into every life a little rain must fall.

Ok - must quit kibbutzing - will sneak back and update on how the festivities are going and whether or not I have actually murdered anyone. I'm thinking Open Windows or H&S. Open Windows keeps everybody cheerful and H&S makes me not feel like killing someone. Maybe I can sneak a little OW into some of the fragrance diffusers and just wear the H&S for me?

Edited by Shelly B

Well you should picture it - I was quite dramatic I think. I'll have you know if if I did that my local girlfriends - at least two of them would have been in danger of peeing in their pants laughing. But one of them lived through the Succubus and the other currently living through the Succubus like I am.

The one who lived through it - divorced her husband and went on quite the human sexuality exploration. Which makes for great tales over adult beverages. Really - there are few things in life better than crying your mascara off because you are giggling with a girlfriend.

The other one - has been married 22 years - to the hottest darn man - and they are still head over heels in love with each other. The way they look at each other still - good grief. It's like out of a novel.

The rest of us are just jealous hags about it. We admit it. If we had that waiting for us at home - and still looking at us like that... BOY HOWDY.

Speaking for myself - I wouldn't be putting in these hours and I surely wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Course I'd be sweaty all the time and I'd be walking around with permagrin - but hey - into every life a little rain must fall.

Ok - must quit kibbutzing - will sneak back and update on how the festivities are going and whether or not I have actually murdered anyone. I'm thinking Open Windows or H&S. Open Windows keeps everybody cheerful and H&S makes me not feel like killing someone. Maybe I can sneak a little OW into some of the fragrance diffusers and just wear the H&S for me?

:lol: I'd go with the OW in a diffusers and H&S for you. Double whammy especially if you think that homicidal thoughts will arise. You don't want to become the next Lizzy Borden..... :ph34r: It would be too stereotypical--the Thanksgiving massacre, ex's, priests,and turkeys, oh my. You're too unique to go that route. :666:

:lol: I'd go with the OW in a diffusers and H&S for you. Double whammy especially if you think that homicidal thoughts will arise. You don't want to become the next Lizzy Borden..... :ph34r: It would be too stereotypical--the Thanksgiving massacre, ex's, priests,and turkeys, oh my. You're too unique to go that route. :666:

Screw that. That's EXACTLY how I want to go. Que the Bon Jovi please - Brought DOWN in a blaze of Glory.

Oops - there's that damn 80's loop again...

:lol:

But I'm not into girls - ok I don't think I am but some people persist in breaking down my barriers on that - regardless - I'm not going to jail because I don't need a husband named Butch. Who is shorter than me, more manly - and has arm pit hair so long I could braid it. EUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. If you would, please just kill me now.

I beg you.

Just sayin.

So far - no deaths. But the phone has only now just started ringing from both Shelly and Mr. Shelly's home towns - and the post turkey nap has not finished yet - so it's too early to really tell.

And nuts to the OW in a diffuser - I went with Woozy Floozy in the diffuser. Don't send a boy to do a man's job.

FYI - everyone is remarkably chipper.

And not one death.

Yet. It's early.

Keep us in the loop so we can be ready with bail money should the need arise! Of course instead of your phone call, you'd have to ask for a laptop....

LOL @ Shelly B. Poor Shelly, you married Catholic. Why does the word divorce seem to burn them, the same way holy water does to vampires? Lol @ SW, life f***ed me, & left a wooden nickel on the dresser!

• 3 weeks later...

So I wore this to a dinner party. I have to say - I don't notice that H&S plus cops nets me any extra male attention. It does however net me a crowd of women who want to have in depth conversations with me. I've know several of them for years and we have never just hung out and chatted. Normally I am hanging out with the guys and the girls aren't liking me so much.

H&S 2 x had the women being loving and caring. I got hugs, best wishes and deep conversations with women that have never once done that before. This really is a great one for work or social settings. I can see this being a help at family parties that get tense at the holidays.

So I wore this to a dinner party. I have to say - I don't notice that H&S plus cops nets me any extra male attention. It does however net me a crowd of women who want to have in depth conversations with me. I've know several of them for years and we have never just hung out and chatted. Normally I am hanging out with the guys and the girls aren't liking me so much.

H&S 2 x had the women being loving and caring. I got hugs, best wishes and deep conversations with women that have never once done that before. This really is a great one for work or social settings. I can see this being a help at family parties that get tense at the holidays.

That's awesome Miss B. Maybe it was the Red getting the male attention, when I wore it. The ladies were pretty friendly to me in a nightclub, which is the height of competition. So that must've been the H&S.

• 5 weeks later...

This blend used to be my favorite thing in the world.

Until I wanted a guy to flirt with me, see me as a sexy woman (especially with my awesome hair and curves and make-up) and Heart & Soul made them want to take care of me. Not in the sexy way. Sigh. I don't know if I'm bold enough to wear a blatantly sexual blend out in public, around guys I don't know, but I don't want someone to treat me like glass!

I want to be sexy! Sigh.

Remember that pheromones only enhance, they do not create. So in order to be sexy you've got to work from the inside out, and get to that place mentally and emotionally where you are ready to wear a more sexual blend. From what I understand of it, H&S is meant to further emotional attachment which might be of an intimate nature, but not necessarily sexual. So therefore it's going to enhance that quality within you.

Remember that pheromones only enhance, they do not create. So in order to be sexy you've got to work from the inside out, and get to that place mentally and emotionally where you are ready to wear a more sexual blend. From what I understand of it, H&S is meant to further emotional attachment which might be of an intimate nature, but not necessarily sexual. So therefore it's going to enhance that quality within you.

I understand what you're saying, totally. And I know that pheromones need to be congruent with behavior or it's confusing - and to be honest, the guy that was being sweet and gentle with me was probably behaving that way because I was using a soft voice and I'm generally meek as a rule.

I guess I'm hoping for some sort of leg up! I'm a shy woman, extraordinarily gentle in nature; the only time I'm a bombshell is when you get me into bed, so I'm worried that overtly sexual pheromones would be confusing.

I'll save my Heart & Soul for when I find the right guy. Ha! That sort of makes sense in general. I just can't find a fella to save my life!

• 4 months later...

I've had this since sometime around when it came out but never really used it enough to determine if it did anything for me. My mistake. I used it yesterday and today because I have Tangy Ylang amped with it and that's the perfect scent for 70+ degree weather. Now I think I'm in love with this one. I'm relaxed and content and calm and even a bit on the amused/happy side, which is quite the feat since my mood has been depressed for the past several days to the degree that I decided I needed to increase my medication to keep from doing a complete crash and burn.

So yeah, I LOVE H&S. Time to get this one amped with favorite scents. I'm so glad I grabbed for it today. It really feels like a happy little miracle in a bottle. Bless you Ail for another brilliant blend.

I wore this today for taking my mom to a doctor's appointment. Loaded it on. Spare nothing for this adventure. Mom has the tendency to drive me frakkin nuts with endless complaints and general unhappiness plus pessimism. So yes, I took a sedative then sprayed oodles of H&S on me. So in a sentence... this is THE phero if you're with anyone who let's say makes you want to run screaming from the building or swerve into on-coming traffic. It's THE phero for people who are difficult to deal with or tend to just have an aura of pessimism. Not only does it make you much more able to tolerable them but it seems to make them more tolerable or, dare I say, likable in general. She actually laughed when I teased her about some things she does that are... well... INSANE. She never laughs. Seriously. Or she laughs so rarely that whenever it happens I'm a bit thrown and wonder if I'm in bizarro world where everything is opposite.

Ail, I applaud you once more for this magical blend. Makes me salivate at the PMS one you've got coming. H&S is nothing short of a miracle if I can be trapped in close quarters with my mother and not want to impale myself onto a sharp object. No. Really. That is not an exaggeration. The trip to the doctor today bordered on pleasant. That's just not heard of... until now!

Edited by starlitegirl

Thank you so much that's lovely to read, SG - especially when I am still being a rubbish patient, and am getting frustrated at the need to take my recovery from this DVT slowly - because that is just SO not me, I'm afraid..

We are just waiting for..Something (^_~) and then Happy Sauce For The Hormones will be ready to roll! I'm sure you will find a wonderfully-appropriate pic for the label. :lol:

Thank you again for your kind words - they truly are very much appreciated.

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(