Ail's Heart & Soul

Yesss!!! Im a BIG self responder to Est, luckily so is my man but after years of pheromone use, I have come across a few people, mostly guys who don't respond well to it, so Im discovering it really is not really for everyone which is fine with me. I LURV EST!!!!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it gives a really lovely vibe.. not so obviously sexual though. I think it gives a very best friend or confidant even a "crushy" type vibe without intimidation, for years that was my daily blend.

Yesss!!! Im a BIG self responder to Est, luckily so is my man but after years of pheromone use, I have come across a few people, mostly guys who don't respond well to it, so Im discovering it really is not really for everyone which is fine with me. I LURV EST!!!!

Yes I love it. I feel strong, healthy, capable and feminine! NOT weak, but I don't really equate female with weak.

I feel I can accomplish any task a be a goddess while getting it done.

I have not come across the neg. EST responders ( that I know of) yet. I'd like to see it once tho, just out of curiosity. LOL

Yes, it gives a really lovely vibe.. not so obviously sexual though. I think it gives a very best friend or confidant even a "crushy" type vibe without intimidation, for years that was my daily blend.

Same here! I would wear this almost everyday! If I wanted to turn up the sexy- I would just wear this and some OCCO ;)

Yes I love it. I feel strong, healthy, capable and feminine! NOT weak, but I don't really equate female with weak.

I feel I can accomplish any task a be a goddess while getting it done.

I have not come across the neg. EST responders ( that I know of) yet. I'd like to see it once tho, just out of curiosity. LOL

Yes, that's how I believe its meant to feel. It makes me "high" almost lol.

I remember the first time I had a negative est responder was when I was undergoing a bad phase in my life I went to visit a plastic surgeon about getting some work done.. I had on the CB/HS mix and the Doctor was a complete jackass, he told me to lose weight (he was like 50+ pounds overweight himself with a terrible nose job) and dye my hair (it was too light for his liking apparently) and just really went off on me. I was look FATSO, I KNOW Im overweight but you need to take a GOOD LOOK in the mirror before criticizing my appearance.

Another time I had on CB alone, at the gym and this trainer in a wifebeater was overcorrecting me, making fun of me then pretending to run away from me? and playing these really stupid games with me most obviously trying to get me to run after him.

Ugh, there are others.

Really I prefer the mentality of positive EST responders, from my experience they are more respectful of women and have a decent amount of chivalry or more.

Same here! I would wear this almost everyday! If I wanted to turn up the sexy- I would just wear this and some OCCO ;)

I don't want to derail this H & S thread but that sounds like an EXCELLENT combo. I hadn't thought of layering those. Great idea Hearts!

Ok well, with all this talk has got me changing my POTD to Song of the Desert which I have boosted with Heart and Soul...

Heart and Soul with Occo is great. When I first came to LP and I didn't have too many pheros to play with I would wear Kiss of Magic with Occo White while hoping I wasn't blending something wrong, and it was wonderful! I felt and was treated like a queen!! Somehow with my vast collection now I forgot all about that.

KRAZYKAT

First.. That Dr was an abusive jerk. He obviously got off on it. Just think how many women he gets to abuse on a daily basis. Well plastic surgeons are a fucking dime a dozen buddy! I can tell you there are probably about 5 in the whole country that get any peer respect.

..and PT's lol.. take a hike assface! Don't be discouraged there are good PTs out there.. you just have to weed through the JUNK first. I'm good at firing PTs lol! I can give lots of tips.

anyway..

YES! your last sentence really hit it on the head for me. It's a version of a thought I have had in my head for sometime now..

Firstly.. this statement is for singles really.. I don't want to offend anyone .. I see it a bit like this. If I like a phero.. say an EST blend, and I meet a "negative reactor" well I'm not as yet committed so wouldn't it make some sense to think about moving on? I mean there is no commitment here and if I have a rather strong preference for say LFM and someone just can't take it well.. they may not be for me. If I prefer the nature of the phero so deeply then is that not a key trait to at lest a component of my personally and maybe to theirs as well?

We may be able to become good friends and to be polite I would not wear that phero but.. for a deeper connection we might not be compatible.

this is just theory.. I'm not saying to use your phero to screen potential mates but.. so many people use more superficial screens that that.. music, movies ect, that's taste.

Phero preferences can be alchemical so it, at least to me. gives me something to consider.

Edited by StacyK

KRAZYKAT

First.. That Dr was an abusive jerk. He obviously got off on it. Just think how many women he gets to abuse on a daily basis. Well plastic surgeons are a fucking dime a dozen buddy! I can tell you there are probably about 5 in the whole country that get any peer respect.

..and PT's lol.. take a hike assface! Don't be discouraged there are good PTs out there.. you just have to weed through the JUNK first. I'm good at firing PTs lol! I can give lots of tips.

anyway..

YES! your last sentence really hit it on the head for me. It's a version of a thought I have had in my head for sometime now..

Firstly.. this statement is for singles really.. I don't want to offend anyone .. I see it a bit like this. If I like a phero.. say an EST blend, and I meet a "negative reactor" well I'm not as yet committed so wouldn't it make some sense to think about moving on? I mean there is no commitment here and if I have a rather strong preference for say LFM and someone just can't take it well.. they may not be for me. If I prefer the nature of the phero so deeply then is that not a key trait to at lest a component of my personally and maybe to theirs as well?

We may be able to become good friends and to be polite I would not wear that phero but.. for a deeper connection we might not be compatible.

this is just theory.. I'm not saying to use your phero to screen potential mates but.. so many people use more superficial screens that that.. music, movies ect, that's taste.

Phero preferences can be alchemical so it, at least to me. gives me something to consider.

I like your thinking Stacy! Expanding on this.. its really about how we want to be treated.. my guy likes a softer ESTY vibe, prefers betanol to alphanol, gets annoyed with overly dominant signatures though he does like a little bit bossy (think LFN or LFM type bossy) gets annoyed with loud types (cant stand too much alphanol) and type A females (leather, tal, dom...) don't do it for him. So basically my introverted, soft hearted, SLIGHTLY bossy personality is his cup of tea so he does respond well to the blends I influence him with and I wouldn't have it any other way. My betamale brother PREFERS tall, bossy women ala Angelina Jolie, Sigourney Weaver from alien, bodybuilder types etc. He responds to Est, but it kind of annoys him. His girlfriend is like a walking advertisement for Audacious and she pays her own way (and sometimes his lol).

Lol " I have friends like that.

The best thing is to know who you are and OWN it.

I was married to someone who though he could literally order the type of woman he wanted me to be. Eventually it was clear that neither of us was really what the other wanted in a spouse.

Honestly I never thought he was strong enough for me. I'm talking a core inner strength not bench presses btw. interesting though.

What a relief it was to be free of that weight. It was like someone was secretly putting a weight disk on my back. I was constantly tripping over myself, feeling the strain of the weight and trying to "change or improve" because it was just never right..

Freedom rules!!

If we had just stayed friends it could have been a better relationship...

that experience is I guess rather commonplace but there it is.

In romantic relationships is is best to have someone into who you really are and vice versa.

With friends I like variety .. we can always learn from each other or just enjoy the show. :)

Stacy, I wholeheartedly agree. It seems like guys who are super "picky" as to HOW THEY want their woman to dress, behave, etc. usually are the usually most insecure. Due to the large numbers of women in New York you find this kind of behavior in abundance, pick up artist, game-player mentality of losers treating women with contempt, unfairly rating them, criticizing them, falling in and out of relationships etc, none-comital metrosexuals, this city is FULL of them. I know many beautiful, educated, classy women who end up becoming the only or main breadwinner in their relationship prey to this kind of treatment. If you are paying for your first date. RUN, it never gets better (unless you want that kind of relationship).

Finding the corresponding phero signature to enhance your natural assets and attract the right partner, friends, lovers etc. is only an added bonus in representing who you are and gets rid of the losers pretty quickly.

I say "EST THEM ALL"

LOl

Edited by KrazyKat

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm thinking I'm going to order this in a spray. Should I do alcohol? 60/40?

I have some Cougar in 60/40 oil, & other stuff in 70/30 silicone. I much prefer the alcohol/silicone sprays. Sorry to come in so late!

• 2 weeks later...

I have some Cougar in 60/40 oil, & other stuff in 70/30 silicone. I much prefer the alcohol/silicone sprays. Sorry to come in so late!

Ok so refresh my memory which lasts longer. Silicone or oil?

I know silicone is not absorbed by the skin like oil but I recall Dolly saying it can burn off faster ( something like that, not an exact quote).

I think oil lasts longer. The silicone does does give a wider diffusion than oil. It's in-between alcohol & oil, in terms of diffusion. If I do oil/alcohol I prefer the 90/10 % ratio, like in Topper.

Thanks Beccah, I want to get TH in spray for the holidays and I'll probably need another H&S spray too. So if I have roll on oils in both would the higher alcohol ratio sprays be a better choice to go with it IYO ?

Thanks Beccah, I want to get TH in spray for the holidays and I'll probably need another H&S spray too. So if I have roll on oils in both would the higher alcohol ratio sprays be a better choice to go with it IYO ?

I think yes, alcohol is better for social situations.

• 1 month later...

I've worn this to work a few times lately. The hits are sometimes more subtle than other blends, but it encourages people to interact with you in a warm and affectionate way- just seems to make everyone extra nice and friendly. Really great for work and family interactions. I don't get any self-effects, but sometimes this is a good thing- for example I love to wear Lace but it exhausts me and gives me a headache.

I've been wearing this to work lately too. I find it works well at the makeup counter. Especially if im doing someone's makeup, my phero cloud really gets them. Hehe. It turns me into their "sweet heart" and they usually will buy whatever I suggest. Clients seem to confide in me more, which helps me to help them better. And gives the best friend type of vibe. I always need to have this!

• 2 weeks later...

This is working really well for me!

I've worn it a couple of time over the last few weeks and people on the whole are very nice and helpful and friendly - it just gives a calm, happy, cozy feeling.

Not sexual at all to my mind (it would be interesting to pair with cops, I think - would make for very cuddly sex perhaps) but it sort of makes everyone feel a bit more familiar.

Some self-effects too, in that it mellows me out a little bit, makes me feel calm and happy (but not chipper happy, like Perfect Match can do; this phero is much more Zen I think).

And a very interesting self-effect two days ago; I had been babysitting two kids that I look after regularly and when their dad came home and the kids and I started the whole cuddle-goodbye, see you next time etc routine I was this close to giving the dad a cuddle goodbye as well! :D

I don't really know him that well, we have an employer-employee relationship so it would have been very inappropriate (and I am not attracted to him at all, so it's not that) but I got the feeling he would have reciprocated the cuddle, too.

Just this sort of mutual body language feeling-very-familiar thing.

Edited by ssupytalp

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I boosted my trial vial of LP Red with a couple drops of Heart & Soul last night, and I tried it out today. I honestly had NOT read this thread (or if I have it was long ago and I didn't remember it!) so I thought it was funny when I started reading about how many people have already paired these two up. I got a sample of H&S during pheromas, and I was just dying to use that little dropper to add it into a scent! Anyway, I'm loving LP Red but when I paired it with LFM and a tiny bit of Aja I had disastrous results with "the guy". I was kind of afraid to wear Red after that, because I know how connected scent is to memory, and it made me worry that even without the pheros I would get the same reaction with just the scent. But on Wednesdays me and the guy don't typically see alot of each other anyway, usually only for about an hour, so I figured today would be a good day to test - I'd be around him enough to see what the reaction was, but not too long in case it was bad!

Well, I have to say that already I am in love with this phero! And really this combination as well, since I am completely in love with LP Red too. I haven't read this entire thread, but the first few pages and the last, and I have to say that I do get a bit of a different experience than alot of people seem to report. It isn't so much an upbeat, feel-good phero for me, but rather it just makes everyone - men and women alike - so concerned and helpful! I did a bit of shopping on my way to work and one of the employees in Michael's (who was busy and in the middle of something else when I caught him) went out of his way to help me, which is unusual in that store, and I'm there ALOT. Then a couple of the maintenance guys at work also went out of their way to be helpful, and one of my bosses who is typically very self-absorbed (I don't mean that as badly as it sounds, she's legitimately very busy and has alot going on) gave me more actual help than she probably ever has in the past three years that we've worked together. People were so helpful, it almost bordered on embarrassing just a tiny bit, if you know what I mean? Almost like people thought I was fragile or something. And during what little time I saw the guy, he was helpful too I guess, (not that he isn't anyway, he's a sweetheart really), but it was more of just this feeling of closeness...and almost like we were the only people in the room, I guess, if that doesn't sound too cliche.

I'd like to compare this to LFM, because LFM is so far my favorite phero to wear, but if I keep having days like today H&S may surpass it. Really I'd like to compare the effects they have on the guy, because he's the person I'm really paying the most attention to. With LFM he's nice and everything, but we seem to have a really jokey-teasey thing going on. Like we make fun of each other and give each other a hard time, even though we both know it's all meant in good fun. It's a very flirty-feeling phero I think. One of my co-workers told me last week - "I swear he's flirting with you all the time, and you're obviously retarded if you don't see it." (Although I still have my doubts about that, but that's beside the point). With H&S today there wasn't really any of our typical joking around and teasing, which was weird, but still the friendly closeness was there and also that almost-too-concerned-helpfulness that I got from everyone else. It was REALLY nice, but I'm not sure that I'd want it every day. After saying that though, I am definitely wearing this same combo tomorrow to see if I get consistent results! Also, I was already hoping to get a fb of LP Red in February, and now I'm thinking I may have it boosted with H&S. I'm sure Mara would get the amounts in a much better ratio than I did anyway.

ETA: Another difference I should report is that I seemed to get more hits from other people with H&S than I do with LFM. Like I said above, I'm really paying attention to the hits I get from the guy, but he's proven to be a pretty good Est responder anyway, and both of these blends (I think?) have Est. But it felt like I was getting helpful hits from everyone I came into contact with today with H&S! That's not always the case with LFM.

Edited by Amalthea1978

I wore Heart and Soul (with a spray or two of DHEAS) while with my guy friend whom I'm interested in. Again, I forgot how much I put on, but we were together for a couple of hours and I noticed a difference in how he was responding to me almost immediately. We talked and talked, which we normally do, but since life has been pretty stressful for him, I was especially aware of just how much he was smiling and laughing. I mean, it was like I was the funniest person on the planet or something to this guy, so that definitely made me happy.

Even while out places, I felt like people were particularly helpful, and that I was a bit more outgoing too, but still calm. However, it was not the same sense of calmness felt with Gotcha! more like an overall sense of normalcy. Kind of like, I could see that the H&S was having an effect on others, but was not creating some self effects cloud for me.

You know, I have this and just haven't given it much of a fair shake. It's great for time with hubby as it helps improve his mood (he can be restless and grumpy when he hasn't gotten enough sleep). I've noticed I'm more patient with him too so that may be a selfie?:lol: Just seems to smooth out rough edges. Haven't worn it for work but after reading some of the reviews...I'm thinking about it...

• 1 month later...

OK, a brief report from my first Heart and Soul outing, which has me laughing hysterically.

I put this on and wore it out, and I noticed that it had subtle but strong self-effects -- I found myself much chattier than usual, except that chatty is the wrong word. I had a lot to say, but but it wasn't small talk. I ended up in two different conversations, one in a group of friends (men as well as women) and one with just one other woman friend... and we were all going deep, in a really good way. Not overly intense, but getting immediately and comfortably to the real stuff. These are people I talk well with anyway, but it felt like H&S did exactly what it's purported to do -- amplify the bonding and sense of trust, and just open up the flow.

Then I came home. And it's been a long stressful week, and I had nothing urgently requiring my attention. I went up to watch a bit of TV and ended up sliding down for a long nap -- a few minutes in, my little black cat came and curled up in my arms. Which is typical. Then my ginormous Siamese came in and got behind me... also normal. But then the Siamese reached out and curled his paw tightly around my neck, kind of a cat's version of "spooning", and stayed there for THREE HOURS, and whenever I woke up briefly I'd hear him make a little groaning noise and feel him tighten his grip on my neck/shoulder and rub his head against my back and purr!

It may be a total coincidence, but that's a new behavior. I can only imagine how useful this would be with husbands.... :-)

Edited by Blackcat

It may be a total coincidence, but that's a new behavior. I can only imagine how useful this would be with husbands.... :-)

:D Well...I guess I may have to give this another shot around hubby then...especially after THAT! :lol:

Wow Blackcat! Forget about husbands- you can have kittyspoonings! Love it. I'm totally going to try this out with my black kitty now.

:D Well...I guess I may have to give this another shot around hubby then...especially after THAT! :lol:

What's especially funny is that I had been intending for a few weeks now to try Feliway on them again, the kitty pheromone product, to see if I could get them to calm down. Apparently I just need to slather LPs!

Feliway works! Testify. I have used it, mainly for the older boy cat, since before it was in stores, originally vets were the only ones that carried it. I recently let my sister in law borrow mine. They have two cats a one has become very high strung, too much weightloss ect. everyone thought the worst but after a large vet bill an tons if worry, he's stressed. anyway they always poo poo any phero talk so out of desperation they tried the Feliway. Three sprays on the blanket he alway lays on. He sniffed it, Layed down and after a min totally passed out. Poor thing finally able to relax.

Also Rescue Remedy has helped some of my friends with cats or dogs.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

My first real experience outside of the spray sample I got a couple Novembers ago with H&S was with Papal Purple...which is now sold out :( So I ordered the Un!

I haven't found my sweet spot for blatant hits on this one yet so the Un blend should help me find it! I'm trying to get a handle on how to steer this one for bonding with hubs. It worked great in mixed company and I think it will be good for work as well.

Molecules: Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

I LOVE Est, and so does hubby.

This behaves like a covert kind of Love Potion Open Windows. It's still open and inviting, but with OW people literally fly out of the wood work to talk with me. They are animated and excited and happy - all great things! H&S is a little more toned down in that I think the Est makes people's interactions a little softer - kinder? Sweeter?

It's less flamboyant and bubbly than OW but still feels very much like an attractant but more....respectful?

Really fascinating.

Will report more when I know more :)

In terms of a comparison with OW, I'd agree with how OW makes people "fly out of the woodwork" to talk to you. That stuff is like a magnet for blabbers! LOL!

I find interactions involving H&S are a lot more intimate than those involving OW. With Open Windows people want to chit-chat about *whatever* & joke, & sometimes when I wear it at work it's like I'm the freakin' rock star of the restaurant. But with H&S I find people seem to want to know more about *me*. I mean, The Real Me. The way people talk to me is definitely sweeter & gentler than with OW, which often has people I don't know greeting me like we just had a rockin' time at a party the night before.

Yes! On all the OW observations, lol.

I think the Est softens things and maybe the b-nol in combo with the addition of androsterone adds a tempered and genuine curiosity in others to really have a conversation on a less manic level? :D

I'm probably over thinking this but that's what I love so much about pheros! Added or removed molecules and ratios can change everything a lot or a little :) Did I mention that pheros are fun? :lol: