Like a Magnet vs. Blatant Invitation..

I was thinking of getting Essence, but wonder if I should go for a cops~pheromone mix. I'm wondering what to expect from either one of these blends. I'm leaning towards Magnet, but want to hear what your experiences are before buying. Please help!

I was thinking of getting Essence, but wonder if I should go for a cops~pheromone mix. I'm wondering what to expect from either one of these blends. I'm leaning towards Magnet, but want to hear what your experiences are before buying. Please help!

I'd say go for the LAM. It's scented and you can see how well you work with the cops (EoW). :) Besides, it's awesome! Blatant Invitation (BI) might work better for you once you've tried more unscented pheros and get familiar with the application. I would recommend your getting a scent with BI either added to it or pre-blended (LP: Original w/ BI).

Personally, I think these are both awesome. I guess I wasn't much help after all. :D

Edited by Jo Anna

You're helping, I'm just wondering what the main difference is between Magnet and Blatant.

What are the effects with Magnet?

What are the effects with Blatant?

The biggest difference between the two?

Hey Spiral, I saw your other post about spicing things up and not asiming for cuddling. I instantly thought BI would be PERFECT. EoW has a very strong stench, and can be tricky if you are new to copulins. I like my straaight BI best. I just apply it directly to my skin wait about 5-10 mins for drydown (it drysdown to a powdery finish and the cops arent too strong after that).

I havent tried LAM yet from here, but I ddi try the original and liked it very much. BI was my LAM replacement at the time.

The thing I LOVE about BI is that it makes a man go crazy and want you soooo bad that they can't control themselves.

LAM has the nice light cover scent which is helpful. R u a honey girl. Then that may be a good place to start. LAM has the added feel-good Anol phero in it, which doesnt JUST make it all about sex...although it seems to be a good result :D ...ok make that GREAT result. the copulins are gooood!

It is hard to describe the difference....LAM was designed for SEX. Period. And that is what it seems to do best. It has a light scent, but if you wanted to use a stronger perfume, it would be easy to layer and/or cover.

Blatant Invitation is a bit more difficult to work with because it is unscented and does have the cops stink. Like Cc said, I would ge it MIXED into a perfume, definitely. With me, BI puts off the vibe of, "yes you want me, and you KNOW you do".....it does seem to make me a teensy bit more approachable with some people......

I'd go with the LAM....you are just starting out, and it is a more basic mix, it will help you to find out what pheros can do, and what they can't.....

Hey Spiral, I saw your other post about spicing things up and not asiming for cuddling. I instantly thought BI would be PERFECT. EoW has a very strong stench, and can be tricky if you are new to copulins. I like my straaight BI best. I just apply it directly to my skin wait about 5-10 mins for drydown (it drysdown to a powdery finish and the cops arent too strong after that).

I havent tried LAM yet from here, but I ddi try the original and liked it very much. BI was my LAM replacement at the time.

The thing I LOVE about BI is that it makes a man go crazy and want you soooo bad that they can't control themselves.

LAM has the nice light cover scent which is helpful. R u a honey girl. Then that may be a good place to start. LAM has the added feel-good Anol phero in it, which doesnt JUST make it all about sex...although it seems to be a good result ;) ...ok make that GREAT result. the copulins are gooood!

Thanks, Curiouschic. Just wondering if you notice a difference in the effects of BI versus Magnet. In actuality, I was thinking of Love Potion with the BI additive not the BI alone. I should have stated that in my post intead.

Well first off, LP with BI is a gem. I am not a big apricot fan so I couldnt wear it. But it is a good intro to BI.

I havent received my LP LAM yet, so I cant give a full comment on that. But after Dolly's comment I am thinking that this just may be replacing a lot of my BI use.

What would the difference be between the Love Potion with the BI added and the Like a Magnet?

Well besides the differences in formulations, they're different fragrances as well. As Dolly said, Like A Magnet is for sex, it's copulins (a proven male stimulant) plus a-nol, so, to put it blatantly (lol): it will give a guy a feel-good hard-on.

Blatant Invitation is slightly more complex, it has copulins plus three pheromones: one which is sexual, one which is mood-elevating, and one which can engender a few different emotions in men in regards to women. But it's designed to enable the wearer to give sexual signals while still retaining a certain feminine aura, IMO.

Well besides the differences in formulations, they're different fragrances as well. As Dolly said, Like A Magnet is for sex, it's copulins (a proven male stimulant) plus a-nol, so, to put it blatantly (lol): it will give a guy a feel-good hard-on.

Blatant Invitation is slightly more complex, it has copulins plus three pheromones: one which is sexual, one which is mood-elevating, and one which can engender a few different emotions in men in regards to women. But it's designed to enable the wearer to give sexual signals while still retaining a certain feminine aura, IMO.

Thanks for that. it really explained the difference! Since I'm so new to this whole thing,, I need to know all about what I'm getting into before buying. Thanks!

I wonder how this would go over at the gym? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I've yet to do a-nol or LAM at the gym. Now I really want to try both. well, mostly LAM just to see the expressions of the guys, because they're in there getting all buff for the chicks. Very few actually do it for themselves. So to go in there with LAM while they're getting buff with the intention of getting a feel good hard on that they can put to good use... I guess the idea of adding a little torment to their workout is just to tantalizing to avoid. As is, I've got this whole Xena warrior chick thing going on and they don't know what to make of me (very few women go when I go and in the heavy weight *guy* areas), but to go in there with LAM? ;):666::666:

I'll just say the devil made me do it...

I wonder how this would go over at the gym? ;)

You'd actually be doing a service for them, starlite!

Remember what the initial commercial application of EoW was supposed to be? As an alternative to steroid use for body builders! It was supposed to be for men to smear under their noses, to raise their testosterone levels, so they could rapidly build muscle without taking steroids. The strange part of it was that without a target female to associate the scent of the copulins with, it didn't work. I'd be careful about presenting myself as that 'target' tho, baby!

• 5 years later...

Shameless thread bump to get input from others on their experiences.

Just ordered un LAM and have un BI pheroma. So haven't experimented with either yet. As I've posted just about everywhere, I am familiar with scented LAM (Super Love) but no idea about application/ use/ experiences with Un LAM and UN BI.

Any and all input, experiences and info would be helpful. :) Gracias in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

You'd actually be doing a service for them, starlite!

Remember what the initial commercial application of EoW was supposed to be? As an alternative to steroid use for body builders! It was supposed to be for men to smear under their noses, to raise their testosterone levels, so they could rapidly build muscle without taking steroids. The strange part of it was that without a target female to associate the scent of the copulins with, it didn't work. I'd be careful about presenting myself as that 'target' tho, baby!

I know this is old, but I'm new, and wow, that's an interesting bit of info. So maybe I should put on some EOW and take the hubby for a jog, behind me. Getting him to workout isn't easy.

FYI, some later studies on female scents indicate that males might have a reaction even if the scent is not on an actual woman. Still, like all research on human pheromones, what we know is very, very preliminary.