ok. I need your favorite phero scents for guys!

Ladies-,I met a boy that I actually REALLY like.

He's cute, sweet, treats me like a LADY, AND he's coming out of a long and blustery relationship too. We have alot in common besides that though. He's even puttin me in a Zombie movie his friend is making. And he works hard, no drugs, and isn't a raging alcoholic. Jackpot!

The two best things? He's crazy about me, AND he will WEAR SEXY scents!!! I've never had a guy I could get to wear any colonge, let alone pheros, and he wants to. He's asking me about my pheros all the time.

He already wears somethin good smellin, but I wanna take it up a notch..

Soooo-girls. What ARE the BEST mens phero scents?

Hook a sister up!

I know that my opinion on the men's scents differ slightly from some of the other ladies...but I LOVE PG Dominance, I have been so tempted to nab a bottle just for me :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I also like Woodland cuz it has TUTH in it, hehehe....but dom is my FAVE! (I have a couple of samples that I HOARD! lol :)

PB Dominance is sold out.

Since Super for Men is sold out, my favorite that I can recommend is Teddy Man. I also love Sorcerer. But it depends on what you want for him, I guess. If you want him to wear a sexual phero then I'd say Sorcerer or Woodland Man. If you want him to wear something "manly" then La Vie de Boheme Homme. But you could always get something with an add-in, like UN with SS4M or Down and Dirty for Him with Wanted Man.

Thanks girls-Damn Super is sold out, huh? I just read the reveiws.

Teddy Man and Sorcerer made my list, but when I read the Woodland Man reviews I got a tad concerned that it could make ME aggressive-like, in a bitch way.

And god yes I want him smellin like a man. I have to look into Boheme..what's in it and what's the scent gist?

La Vie De Boheme Homme smells like coffee. It's got the Intellectual Man pheromone mix, so it's going to assert some typically masculine traits, which may or may not include a sexual component.

If he wears Woodland Man it's meant to affect you in a sexual manner, that's what Turn Up The Heat does. If you were to wear Woodland Man it might make you bitchy.

WTG Lori!!

It's lovely to hear you've met a wonderful guy...he sounds like a keeper...

My favorite scent is definitely Sorcerer but the ladies also gave some really good suggestions there..so why not try them all??

All the best!! :D

If you get UN with an add-in of SS4M, you will come pretty darn close to Super for Men....Super is my FAVE on my sweetie.....I have 3 bottles of it, in fact.....Sorcerer comes in a close second....

As far as just pure scents, if you want to get one and do an add-in, my sweetie's fave is Bad Boy.....I like Down and Dirty for men also....

If you get UN with an add-in of SS4M, you will come pretty darn close to Super for Men....Super is my FAVE on my sweetie.....I have 3 bottles of it, in fact.....Sorcerer comes in a close second....

As far as just pure scents, if you want to get one and do an add-in, my sweetie's fave is Bad Boy.....I like Down and Dirty for men also....

Oh... I'll have to second the Down & Dirty! It's awesome... I'm a bit biased as I totally love Down & Dirty for women but the mens D&D is sooo sexy! If you boosted that one with SS4M that would be a killer :D

I also really like Woodland Man...To my nose there's something in WM that really reminds me of LP Black...must have an ingredient in common, not sure if it's the oak moss? Whatever it is, it's absolutely fab!

Sorcerer smells really nice too :)

Oh... I'll have to second the Down & Dirty! It's awesome... I'm a bit biased as I totally love Down & Dirty for women but the mens D&D is sooo sexy!

It is! It's my favorite of the men's fragrances still available...I had been thinking about conceptualizing a men's fragrance for this year's Designing August but realized that I couldn't do any better than Down and Dirty for Him, it's so awesome. :D

Edited by luna65

Thanks girls!! I went with Teddy Man and Pheroboy Dominance this time. I'm verrrrry excited about putting these on my boy. Pretty damn happy with the boy too. He's f'ing awesome. Seriously, I can't belive I met such a sweetheart.

Forget the ones that treat you like crap! There ARE good ones out there! Yay! ;)

Also- we will be getting more! I really wanna try Dollys mix and Down and Dirty. But I broke the bank buying my own LP's!!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Thanks girls!! I went with Teddy Man and Pheroboy Dominance this time. I'm verrrrry excited about putting these on my boy. Pretty damn happy with the boy too. He's f'ing awesome. Seriously, I can't belive I met such a sweetheart.

Forget the ones that treat you like crap! There ARE good ones out there! Yay! :)

Also- we will be getting more! I really wanna try Dollys mix and Down and Dirty. But I broke the bank buying my own LP's!!

Ooh good choice! Do let us know what you think and how they work. If you dont find they are perfect for your guy, try the sampler and then boost the goodies that meld nicely with his chemistry.

And luna, I know the sold out page says that PG Dom is sold out, but if you look under phero blends there are 5 bottles still available. I am still confused by this, but hopeful :dreadlocksnaner: