About the stone cougar...

I'm 28, I get away with telling people I'm 25. However, I have some premature aging from when I used to tan & party. It makes me really paranoid about my skin sometimes. I've thought about saving up for Restyline, but I'm scared of needles. Do you think the cougar would be right for me?

Restlyne is Amazing!! I use it for lips, nasolabial and juvederm for under eye area. I'm mid forties and get mid thirties all the time. COuld get younger if I had the money! Also consider a photofacial (or fotofacial) it works on sun damaged skin, and really evens skin tone, especially at your age. Botox is fab if youre getting some crows feet too. I know alot of people don't approve of these measures, but f*ck them. I do whatever it takes to feel good about me! Cougar is da bom for feeling sparkly and beautiful at any age. CC is your age I think (maybe a year or three younger) and wears cougar, right cc?

Restlyne is Amazing!! I use it for lips, nasolabial and juvederm for under eye area. I'm mid forties and get mid thirties all the time. COuld get younger if I had the money! Also consider a photofacial (or fotofacial) it works on sun damaged skin, and really evens skin tone, especially at your age. Botox is fab if youre getting some crows feet too. I know alot of people don't approve of these measures, but f*ck them. I do whatever it takes to feel good about me! Cougar is da bom for feeling sparkly and beautiful at any age. CC is your age I think (maybe a year or three younger) and wears cougar, right cc?

I'm pretty lucky no crows feet, bags, or dark circles yet. Mainly, the nasolabial. Which i cannot cover with bangs(argh)! I have had some success w/ using fusion m-tox,smashbox hybrid(over that), bareminerals, and then finish w/ luminess airbrush(gets me 21& carded). However I thought the cougar would be awesome to give it that hollywood magic finish, so thanx 4 the advice. Maybe it'll shave some finish time offa my prep time. I know this is offtopic however I have facial scars from a dog-bite when I was 3, not that bad(think Blonde Tina Fey) Would it help w/that(Restlyne)