any blends planned to include androstadienone?

Just wondering if there are any plans to use androstadienone in any of your phero blends? I understand it can't be used in fragranced products because of patent issues, but unfragranced use is apparently okay.

I'm looking for something to take the place of Instant Female Magic for hormonal moodiness (PMS etc) ...

thanks!

Carrie

What do you mean it isnt listed? Oh is it due to keeping the mixes secret so no one steals it?

I know Mara was saying that Dr Stone was coming up with a good PMS phero mix....at least I think I remember reading something about this. It reminded me of a good replacement for Instant Female MAgic.

Uh...just what I said. Mara's response in the Super for Men thread:

It's in there. We were asked to remove it from the online ingredient list.
Edited by luna65

There is a phero to help control PMS?! OMG I need it!

(last one was particularly bad....what with Mercury Retro and all.......luckily the Man-toy knows how to deal with me on those times, but it made me feel really bad, so any help I can get would be greatly appreciated)

Another one to remember for that purpose is Teddy Man...as noted in the description:

It's called beta-androstadienol and it is excreted by the "Alpha Male at Peace". It relaxes both women and men, is said to lessen the symptoms of PMS in women, and makes us feel dreamy, soothed and secure.

I find it's incredibly effective in terms of subduing the PMS monster, but also just instilling a sense of lovely calm. *purr*

i hope this pheromone becomes listed because i cannot use any mixes that have it in there.

If it's not too personal, why wouldn't you (or, anyone) be able to use it? Does it have some kind of health/medical deal? :) Or do you just not like some aspect of it...I know some people have mentioned headaches, hangovers or moodiness from certain pheros. I'm still trying to learn what does/doesn't work for me, generally speaking... please, share your anti-an...dienol sentiments if you're comfortable with it!

This brings up an issue I have with the whole unlisted business, too. If there are pheros we especially like or like Lor mentioned need to avoid, how can we do that when we don't know what we're using? I understand the desire for secrecy but not at the expense of necessary dislosure of what we are putting on us... especially considering that Dr. Stone's real magic comes from (1) extremely precise ratios of (2) high-quality pheros, why the switch in labeling? The other LP Stone lab blends (BI, TH, TC etc) have their pheros listed.

I don't wanna be a PITA here! I'm a kinda compulsive ingredient label reader, and get nervous if I don't know what I'm putting in or on me. Even if it's just by name. :D

Maybe this has been explained already, if so I missed it... :blush: