Blending my own Tranq Blend...

Call out to the phero gurus here...I've got 1/2 bottle of the Unscented Tranquility phero, and I'd really like to add it to one of my favorite LP's. What should the proportions be, do you think? I might just use 1/4 of the bottle in one scent, and 1/4 in another. I've smaller decant bottles to blend things up in...but don't want to dilute too much. Thoughts?

Call out to the phero gurus here...I've got 1/2 bottle of the Unscented Tranquility phero, and I'd really like to add it to one of my favorite LP's. What should the proportions be, do you think? I might just use 1/4 of the bottle in one scent, and 1/4 in another. I've smaller decant bottles to blend things up in...but don't want to dilute too much. Thoughts?

Well it really depends on how strong you like your pheros (or your perfume) to be....Tranquility Potion is not stinky, so you could probably get away with as little as just a couple of mls of perfume to the half bottle....for instance, I took some 10 ml bottles, added 4 ml of SS4W, 4 ml of BI, and only used about 2 mls of LP oil, and it did just fine.....

Wow, ok... I was thinking much more dilute, but I guess I'll have to experiment a bit and see...can always add more LP to the mix if it's too much, sure. Thanks Dolly.

Wow, ok... I was thinking much more dilute, but I guess I'll have to experiment a bit and see...can always add more LP to the mix if it's too much, sure. Thanks Dolly.

Of course it depends on how susceptible you are to phero self-effects....how strong you like your perfume to be.....and which LP you are using.....I would start of with just a little bit first....